GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They just broke into world news. It was a live news report. She's been arrested. The child is in protective custody. Then they went back to the world news.

We're not all nuts here but I must admit we have more than our share. Wish they would go somewhere else for a while. We don't need any more bad press. :crazy:

Just raise your cost of living...where a modest 2 bdr home home is at least $700,000 and a 1 bdrm apt is $1800.00...they'll stay away.

Wow. Wow wow wow.

Thank goodness she was arrested!!!

It'll be interesting to hear her reasoning..

That money could have been used to help her go underground, get the fake id, and help protect her child! Maybe she felt that it was a last resort, because maybe she felt that the authorities would not beleive her daughter was being abused, and maybe felt she needed to take matters in to her own hands.

The husband really gave me bad vibes. He acted like he was guilty of something, by being EXTREMLY RUDE to the media, and by acting all HIGH and MIGHTY! I would put my life on it that the mother felt like she was protecting teh daughter, and that tehre was some form of abuse going on with this child. I will bet you my life that thats what this boils down to.

Maybe he didn't want to talk because he knows & supports her disappearance.
If it had something to do with him I think she would have taken they baby.
IMO this has to do with this child's father.

Props to WPVI Channel 6 local news for getting the news out so fast.

I will now forgive them for all their mistakes on the street names.

Just raise your cost of living...where a modest 2 bdr home home is at least $700,000 and a 1 bdrm apt is $1800.00...they'll stay away.

Then my waterfront home would be worth millions.:woohoo:

She probably did not take it all at one time, I would assume that she could have opened an account with her maiden name or something and deposited it over time. There have been cases here in Fl where the same thing has happened and they usually buy property or something with the money. She could have bought a home here too.

I also don't think she may have taken the money all at once from the company. We had a local person here who stole over $750K from a pharmacutical company for a period of three years before caught and sent to FEDERAL PRISON. He actually admitted he stole the money to "afford keeping his mistress". His life is basically destroyed. His ex-wife now and children want nothing to do with him.

She didn't have to steal it. She was a director of the foundation. Just don't know how she'll write off a trip to Orlando...maybe the Anthonys can tell us how to write it off....*off to my corner*

Props to WPVI Channel 6 local news for getting the news out so fast.

I will now forgive them for all their mistakes on the street names.

Thank Goodness they are in custody. Julia is safe.

It still amazes me that obscure Foundations car reach such high amounts of money. I am beginning to think there are donations made by local or state politicians asking monies of Congress.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back