GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It can get her many years in prison though. Just had a case in my town and the woman got 20 years.

imo

OT WOW 20 yrs. Yet the POI sex offender Kennedy(Neveah 5 yr old missing case) served 13 months for child sexual abuse.

It's nice to see money is more important than kids in this country!!:mad::mad:

this poor family how they all must feel.I hope the DCS takes these kids at least until mom gets her act straight.Lets just pray that the child is with her,

:) They are planning a major announcement at 3 pm yesterday?:waitasec:
flight was said to be 3pm yesterday...

planning a major announcement anytime....AND

interview with current hubby on now..

hubby said he feels like he is in a dream...says they'll work through whatever it is...noticed nothing missing...unsure if bags packed...no clue as to why FL...says LE not looking at him.."no idea what's going on"

I just don't buy it
Take no kids... start a new life... easier than bringing a child along (I say this because she left 2 behind)
I don't think this is about 300k
I don't think it's about fleeing her own crime
I could be wrong... but I get the feeling this is about fleeing something else.
I don't know why I feel that way really... maybe because stealing 300k isn't worth it, and taking one of your kids with you makes no sense.

I feel like she's running from someone/something, and protecting the kid.

Do we know why she was pulled from the school?

I can easily imagine a scenario where this all makes sense.

Again, not saying this is the case, and my wife assures me I am usually wrong, but I just don't feel right about this woman fleeing the scene over stealing 300k. I think she took the 300k, but no for her own selfishness... I think she's protecting the child from something.

I am however, a big fan of my wife... so I am willing to bet that I am wrong, as usual!

I am thinking the same way. Take no kids, or take all the kids.

LOL, I was waiting for the answer too. I just asked again.

i think that was the answer to when they were spotted on the video at the airport. (yesterday 3pm)

But couldn't she just have got on the plane with her daughter and not claimed a kidnapping?
I realize if she wanted to stay gone, she'd eventually need a story to explain their disappearance, but why not wait until you arrive at your destination???

--------
That's what I was trying to get across earlier. Why initiate the search before you even leave the area? That would be a huge risk that police would be alerted at the airport about the kidnapping and would recognize a woman and little girl entering the airport and waiting to board a plane. Why not just leave and let LE look for the Denali, find it and then investigate where a missing mother and daughter could be. You could be long gone by then.

this poor family how they all must feel.I hope the DCS takes these kids at least until mom gets her act straight.Lets just pray that the child is with her,

They have dads. I would hope DCS would not take these kids, but let the dads take care of them.

She could be running from her husband, or ex husband. The husband gave me BAD vibes, by him refusing to talk to media, and having his father there to tell the media to stay the hell away!! Maybe the husband or ex was abusing the girl, and maybe mom went underground to protect her?

She could be running from her husband, or ex husband. The husband gave me BAD vibes, by him refusing to talk to media, and having his father there to tell the media to stay the hell away!! Maybe the husband or ex was abusing the girl, and maybe mom went underground to protect her?

hubby just interviewed--posted synopsis above.

post 527

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back