GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't get it....all this for a mere $300,000? In this day and age, that isn't really THAT much! Now...three million MAYBE! But $300,000? Sheesh.

It can get her many years in prison though. Just had a case in my town and the woman got 20 years.

imo

Yep, beaten to it. Got a phone call when I started my last post,and bingo! You guys are all too good. Fast too!

I wonder who the other woman is and what role she played in this. Did she go with them? I know it was reported that two tickets were purchased, but maybe she gave this other woman some cash and the other woman purchased her own ticket?
This is all very confusing, not to mention all the conflicting reports.

I'm wondering if the woman is who gave them the fake ID's, or maybe passports? Who knows.

On a plane bound for Orlando FL...

police planning MAJOR announcement..

It can get her many years in prison though. Just had a case in my town and the woman got 20 years.

imo

As she deserves!!! That's what I mean though...if you are gonna risk 20 years in prison, make it worth the risk!

Guess I should be thankful that there are so many dumb perps! Hope the owner of the cash gets most of it back!

Is she headed to Tampa or Orlando?

Tampa is my neck of the woods. Why do they always end up in Florida?

Because Florida is the fun state to go to...:crazy:

I cannot believe this woman abandoned her 8 month old baby and how is this going to make the 15 year old feel?

imo

Is she headed to Tampa or Orlando?

Tampa is my neck of the woods. Why do they always end up in Florida?

I wuz a'thinkin' the same thing! Bless you Floridians! You've got enough of these losers already without more flying in! :mad:

Denali was found close to a train station which, I believe, has a direct shoot into PHL (airport)

who made those 911 calls and the pings in Philadelphia...

she had help

I wonder who the other woman is and what role she played in this. Did she go with them? I know it was reported that two tickets were purchased, but maybe she gave this other woman some cash and the other woman purchased her own ticket?
This is all very confusing, not to mention all the conflicting reports.
I took it to mean that the other woman might have been a ride to the airport, just a guess on my part though.

Don't know if this has been posted...this thread is on fire. Here is a family photo...

Yikes.....someone said they got a huge warning so I deleted my link....sorry! I will host the pic and post it.

I just don't buy it
Take no kids... start a new life... easier than bringing a child along (I say this because she left 2 behind)
I don't think this is about 300k
I don't think it's about fleeing her own crime
I could be wrong... but I get the feeling this is about fleeing something else.
I don't know why I feel that way really... maybe because stealing 300k isn't worth it, and taking one of your kids with you makes no sense.

I feel like she's running from someone/something, and protecting the kid.

Do we know why she was pulled from the school?

I can easily imagine a scenario where this all makes sense.

Again, not saying this is the case, and my wife assures me I am usually wrong, but I just don't feel right about this woman fleeing the scene over stealing 300k. I think she took the 300k, but no for her own selfishness... I think she's protecting the child from something.

I am however, a big fan of my wife... so I am willing to bet that I am wrong, as usual!

I wish they would get at least ONE freaking story straight!!! WTH?! When is LE going to do a presser?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw
Back