PA PA - Brian Wells, 46, Erie, 28 Aug 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder when they will let us in on it all? This one has always really bothered me...

Shep on Fox said as soon as the indictment is unsealed we should know. By the end of the week.

I hope LE finally realizes they made a huge mistake...as I have always believed. I guess we shall see.

scan0004.jpg

scan0003.jpg

So this means his death was, in part, a suicide. I am not sure why, but for some reason, I am having a hard time buying that. But, then again, I am not privy to the actual facts... but why would someone willingly taking part in a robbery and willingly be attached to a bomb that they can't get off and know has a timer on it.

Wait... suicide bombers kill theirselves everyday on foreign soil... so I guess I have my answer: they do it for reasons we will never be able to to truly comprehend.

Wow. Never saw that coming. I really never suspected that Wells was involved. however, I'm not really convinced either.

Well's family was at the news conference shouting his innocence. They are more than peaved at the prosecutors. They totally disruppted the news conference, especially Well's brother. Never saw that before.

Oh My GOSH! I can't believe they say he was a co-conspirator! <shaking my head> I thought surely they would realize it wasn't him. No wonder his family is so upset! I think I would be, too. Sad for them.

Wow, that's just weird. That isn't at all what I gathered from the information. I wonder if this will hold up?

I missed the news conference. Read a small article on MSN. I have my doubts about Wells being a co-conspirator. Will we ever know the truth? I doubt it. This has always been an interesting case to me. Very strange...:twocents:

I hope the Wells family with be vigilant in finding out the truth.

I personally can't imagine that he'd sit there with a ticking bomb around his neck and instead of ratting out his co-conspirators he asks, "have you called my boss?"

It doesn't add up.

If the Wells family continutes to throw public fits, I think it will put pressure on LE to PROVE he was involved with complete certainty.

I hope the Wells family with be vigilant in finding out the truth.

I personally can't imagine that he'd sit there with a ticking bomb around his neck and instead of ratting out his co-conspirators he asks, "have you called my boss?"

It doesn't add up.

If the Wells family continutes to throw public fits, I think it will put pressure on LE to PROVE he was involved with complete certainty.

I certainly hope so because I simply do not buy he was a willing participant OR knew who locked the bomb on his neck

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back