GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this has already been posted or not, if so, I apologize. But does this sound like her family thinks her friends are in on this?

Steve Keeley @KeeleyFox29 · 6h 6 hours ago
Family now believes Carlesha was set up to be robbed because people earlier Sunday sW her withdraw $$ at a local bank ATM twice @fox29philly

She had paid for pizza,food,&refreshments for gathering at Godson's house earlier&friends knew where she lived @fox29philly

Family member says "People there knew she had good job with good pay and set her up." @fox29philly

People knew she had made 2 ATM withdrawals Sunday at PNC bank on West Chelten Ave relative says. @fox29philly

IMO

This has not been posted. Wow..... I kinda disagree with this, but respect the family's suspicions of course.

I not sure how to make those awesome maps I see here with destinations marked A,B,C etc. Here is a map I made with addresses from the article linked above. I hope it works. The first destination is where she got on bus, second is where she got off, third is where she was abducted and fourth is her residence.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/40.0465557,-75.1233536/40.0340328,-75.1765837/40.0315026,-75.1723994/40.0294653,-75.1688589/@40.0322276,-75.1629767,14z/data=!4m2!4m1!3e0

For future reference https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ For the 'fancy' maps lol

I sort of thought that the bus slowed but didn't stop
Is it clear that that is a bus stop?

If he saw her board the bus, all he had to do was follow, no matter what stop she used, he would see her

I don't believe this was a random attack/abduction so its quite possible she has been bothered before

He seemed to know it was a one way street ,and the time of the bus stop .

It is labeled a bus stop on google ,all the bus stops are.

I don't know if this has already been posted or not, if so, I apologize. But does this sound like her family thinks her friends are in on this?

Family now believes Carlesha was set up to be robbed because people earlier Sunday sW her withdraw $$ at a local bank ATM twice @fox29philly

She had paid for pizza,food,&refreshments for gathering at Godson's house earlier&friends knew where she lived @fox29philly

Family member says "People there knew she had good job with good pay and set her up." @fox29philly

People knew she had made 2 ATM withdrawals Sunday at PNC bank on West Chelten Ave relative says. @fox29philly

IMO

But why drive to another state to use the atm if it was friends of hers?Where these friends from another state?

Why do you suppose she didn't call her BF and tell him when she would be getting off of the bus?
Wasn't that the plan? He was to meet her?

I wish we knew.

Maybe she forgot until the bus was too close, then just thought she'd chance walking home alone?

Or maybe it was something he'd suggested for whatever reason, and she thought it was unnecessary/overprotective.

I could imagine myself doing either of the above, but I think I'll have a long think about that. And practice kicking things REALLY hard.

Was it confirmed that she didn't call boyfriend? Maybe she did and was waiting for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it confirmed that she didn't call boyfriend? Maybe she did and was waiting for him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe upthread it says he did not hear from her

Other relatives said that Branden, who they claim works for a gun manufacturing plant in Maryland, would harass Freeland-Gaither to send him naked pictures of herself, but she wouldn’t comply.
Mulero said that shortly after Freeland-Gaither relocated from Maryland to Pennsylvania, Branden showed up at Mulero’s doorstep with his grandparents asking permission to take the young girl on a date.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/surveillance-video-shows-man-abducted-philadelphia-woman-atm-card-maryland-authorities-article-1.1998851

bbm - that's just weird, he came to her house with HIS grandparents?

I saw the plates in the video they are md/dc plates it look like. I cant make out the number's but I know for a fact if you use a atm card there's a camera in the atm machine. Also if you take the highway there's a camera to snap shot your face in Md and Dc .

I want to know does she instagram account or kik account. Can someone say. I don't see robbery as the direct motive, because the phone is on the ground. I think it lead to that because this person needed gas to travel. I feel they will catch this guy pretty soon.

ust tip for those out there. carry knife in you hand with closed fist and have knife between your index fingers. A punch is harder to stop and knife fist is harder to see at night. One blow good to the face would have stopped this guy in pain or atleast got his dna.. always have a knife in your fist if your walking about 5 inches. Nothing illegal versus it.

If someone grabs you its self-defense.

My 22 yr old DD has a similar thing set up with her bf. When she comes home at night she sometimes has to park a few blocks away from their apt. So she calls him and he comes out and meets up with her as she walks back. It makes me nervous because she is still walking alone for the beginning. They live in Venice Beach. Very diverse mix of upscale and sketchy. Sometimes she says she just walks alone and doesnt bother with it. I HATE to hear that and am going to send her the links to this sad story.

[modsnip]

http://instagram.com/p/u8sWA5A4-u/

Here's a link to victim's current FB...I think this is a different one than has been posted (only one photo and 2 liked groups, one of which is very interesting. It seems she locked her page down tight):
https://www.facebook.com/Carlesha1331?pnref=story. Not really a lot on her FB page other than a couple of reviews. One to a juice bar a week ago and almost a year ago she reviewed a Bar school (I'm wondering if she had any previous experience as a bartender? That would open her up to meet a whole slew of people).

On an added note...I took one for the team and clicked those groups (I really hope that doesn't show up in my feed. I have all my church family on my page. Ach, can you imagine talking your way out of that). Both are very unsavory pages and look to be hook up pages (I didn't delve into the local area). I did do the group's search feature and it does NOT look like Carlesha posted in either group. However, it does look like these are very old pages with hardly any activity on them. Maybe someone else can sleuth them further. It's possible a friend liked those pages, she received an invite to like, and blindly did so. I have a family member that likes every group I do...I have no idea why..lol.

BBM:

This is chilling and horrifying. Thank goodness for the camera. Otherwise there'd be the media, "maybe she went willingly" "maybe she ran off" or "maybe she was depressed." No. She fought like crazy for her life. I'm not giving up hope yet, but that video is simply horrifying. I can't get beyond the notion that this man knew her and it was not random. Amazing that she kicked the window out if that's what happened. Awesome.

Aint that the truth!!

Her facebook page has been taken down.

[modsnip]

Here's a link to victim's current FB...I think this is a different one than has been posted (only one photo and 2 liked groups, one of which is very interesting. It seems she locked her page down tight):
https://www.facebook.com/Carlesha1331?pnref=story. Not really a lot on her FB page other than a couple of reviews. One to a juice bar a week ago and almost a year ago she reviewed a Bar school (I'm wondering if she had any previous experience as a bartender? That would open her up to meet a whole slew of people).

On an added note...I took one for the team and clicked those groups (I really hope that doesn't show up in my feed. I have all my church family on my page. Ach, can you imagine talking your way out of that). Both are very unsavory pages and look to be hook up pages (I didn't delve into the local area). I did do the group's search feature and it does NOT look like Carlesha posted in either group. However, it does look like these are very old pages with hardly any activity on them. Maybe someone else can sleuth them further. It's possible a friend liked those pages, she received an invite to like, and blindly did so. I have a family member that likes every group I do...I have no idea why..lol.

Why do you suppose she didn't call her BF and tell him when she would be getting off of the bus?
Wasn't that the plan? He was to meet her?

It appears as though she had her phone out, maybe she was getting ready to call him. Especially if her phone was recovered at the scene. Perhaps she didn't have time to make the call.

Don't sleuth or link to NON-POIs, please and thank you.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member