GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he showed up with HIS grandparents to show he was an upstanding man because the CFG grandmother wouldn't allow her to date him.

I've gone through this entire video taking screen shots and lightening it up, frame by frame from the moment they cross the street. A few of things struck me.

First, he looks light skinned. I know LE said he's a black man but he doesn't look like it from the lightened up video, unless he's a very light skinned black man (which is entirely possible).

carlesha3.jpg

Second, whatever it is she's holding in her hand here in this screen shot, it looks like she's trying to keep it away from him? If you watch this section at 2:01 to 2:04 in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuY6zze1Zs you'll notice she holds it out and away from her (and him, I'll assume) several times. It could also be just something she was holding and the way her arms would have been flailing.

carlesha1.jpg

Third, he does hit her before he puts her in the car :( At 2:13 while they're struggling at the back of the car you can see him raise his arm over his head and bring it down real fast. It looks blurry here (and it doesn't look much better in the video but you can see it if you go frame by frame) He quickly gets her in the car and they move out of view of the camera immediately after that.

carlesha2.jpg

I tried hard to get shots of the front of the car but the street light reflection on the car made it nearly impossible. Best I could do:

carlesha4.jpg

Nothing really new here: front plate, windshield sticker & shape of the front headlights. I tried running a few different filters on it but this is as good as it gets with my limited skills.

I do think she is at least a little familiar with him. She seems to want to quickly get away from him. If she thought he was just going to the bus stop, she may have reacted differently.

But LE says the audio from the tape makes them think she didn't know him. Who knows what he may have been yelling down the street, but he looked awfully controlled and collected.

Wow he is pretty brazen. He has to know he is one of the most hunted men in the US right now yet he is running around using her debit card. Maybe he didn't realize it was all caught on camera yet. What a sick individual!

You know, I was just thinking, if they do have audio of the abduction, I hope that if she knew him, she said his name!!

I doubt he went to his home or where he was staying.They should check with hotels in that area of Maryland.He might take her there.This could be why he used the atm for gas and hotel.

I do think she is at least a little familiar with him. She seems to want to quickly get away from him. If she thought he was just going to the bus stop, she may have reacted differently.

But LE says the audio from the tape makes them think she didn't know him. Who knows what he may have been yelling down the street, but he looked awfully controlled and collected.

She crosses the street first and he's about 6 feet behind her. She stops and turns around and he just keeps walking towards her. She doesn't step back at all (which would be the natural reaction to a stranger walking up to you - unless the freak had a weapon out and she saw it and just froze) and the struggle begins when he's right up in her face & grabs her.

Just based on her body language at the corner when he approaches her, I have a hunch she does know him.

Oh, this is truly awful. This poor girl. Her poor parents. I hope she comes through this.

Oh, I hope so too! They are reporting now that the ATM visit was yesterday (Monday), not today, as previously reported, so the trail is colder -- sure hope that something comes together soon.

Yeah the picture first released makes her look so young. Quite different!

I think the one with the braids is more recent. It's the one the family chose for the Missing Poster -- they would know what she looks like now.

She's a doll but her tiny , petite frame was working against her on this one. Keep fighting little Carlesha!!

Where are you Carlesha?? Have any of you WSers seen local news coverage in Maryland? I'm curious as to the exposure the bank pictures are getting there.

Where are you Carlesha?? Have any of you WSers seen local news coverage in Maryland? I'm curious as to the exposure the bank pictures are getting there.

Hopefully he'll use that card again somewhere besides a bank that' ll give better info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member