GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
more from channel 10, her glasses and cell phone have been found as well as a glove and a large switch blade type knife, they are currently dusting for prints.

What's going on with that second car?

I want to know that too. It backed out into oncoming traffic, the car which was turning onto the same street had to go around them? What the heck?

Saw this on Facebook and am truly horrified! Brought me to tears. She fought so hard, so very hard! Ugh. FYI on guy in other car, news personality, Sarah Bloomquist is stating why other car backed away and didn't intervene. Not sure if this is rumor or not but here's a link to her page: https://www.facebook.com/6abcSarahBloomquist/posts/10152877777159090
It is her commenting under her own post in the comments.

Ah man :( I feel so bad for that guy. He really had no idea what was happening and likely was doing the best he could to stay safe. I doubt he will sleep well tonight.

I want to know that too. It backed out into oncoming traffic, the car which was turning onto the same street had to go around them? What the heck?
A local news reporter has said the driver of the car witnessed to windows breaking out and thought it was gun fire. The male seen running toward the struggle says Carlesha kicked out the windows.

Absolutely terrifying. I can't believe how bold the abductor was. Does anyone think the abduction was drug fueled?

It seems full of rage and planned. It looked like he was waiting for her. I'm not sure if it was an abusive ex or some random creepo who has had his eye on her.

I'd like to say how PROUD I am if this woman! Look at that fight in her! She kicked, hit and made him drag her into the car where her tiny 125lb self KICKED out the windows!! I've known grown men would couldnt break a car window with a hammer. That's impressive. Keep that fight up, Carlesha!

OMG...that is just scary! Watching the entire video, if that car had come around that corner just 5-8 seconds earlier I wonder if he would of let go long enough for her to run. How absolutely heart stopping. I pray that Carlesha is found and that she safe. Very rare to actually see an entire abduction on video like that. It just makes me sick to my stomach to watch.

The whole thing seems so intentional. Her family thinks she know the man, LE does not (per the audio). Maybe she did not know the actual man who grabbed her, but it seems like he knew when and where she would be.

Said a prayer for Carlesha, I hope she is found safe!!

Such a silly question....what back two windows? Isn't there only one back window on a car? Or are they referring to the side windows? I keep reading back two windows. I am sure I am having a blonde moment bc I have watched the video four times and I still don't see a car reversing. It is so frustrating to me because I know it's there.

Read Sarah Bloomquist (news personality) reply to her own post here regarding the second car:
https://www.facebook.com/6abcSarahBloomquist/posts/10152877777159090

To paraphrase, the driver of the "second car" mistook Carlesha kicking out the car windows for gunfire and high tailed it out of there. The post says he feel terrible for not intervening.

Thanks to wantjustice for finding that comment!

The missing flyers say Carlesha Gaither. Without the freeland, info under that name comes up that she was from Maryland and graduated high school in 200. Posted on a social site that she was new to philly and looking for friends. Also had a private instagram account @carlesha13

Somone posted up thread about the car possibly being from Maryland. I think it is possible that the family might have an idea who did this and LE is trying to give them a false sense of comfort. JMO

The whole thing seems so intentional. Her family thinks she know the man, LE does not (per the audio). Maybe she did not know the actual man who grabbed her, but it seems like he knew when and where she would be.

Said a prayer for Carlesha, I hope she is found safe!!

I feel maybe he knew her or had followed her. I agree that it didn't seem random. If the words she said imply she didn't know him, that doesn't mean he didn't previously meet her. I heard in the video she was a nurse. Maybe he was a patient. Or, maybe if she often came to visit her godson at the same time, he had seen and had followed her. Just some things I was thinking.

Such a silly question....what back two windows? Isn't there only one back window on a car? Or are they referring to the side windows? I keep reading back two windows. I am sure I am having a blonde moment bc I have watched the video four times and I still don't see a car reversing. It is so frustrating to me because I know it's there.

I assumed it was the rear driver and passenger windows. I could be wrong, just what came to mind when I first read about the windows.

She looks MUCH younger than 22 in the photos. I'm an awful judge of age and even I noticed.

Has anyone found a Facebook or Twitter account for her?

It's possible both family and LE are correct. Maybe the perp is a stranger who has been bothering/stalking/harassing Carlesha recently. Maybe she mentioned a creepy guy to her family?

MOO of course!

on the news the reporter said 'back driver and passenger windows'.

NBC 10, FBI and police are strategizing to get her back. $10,000 rewards. Lots of tips, nothing has panned out. LE believe her attacker IS a stranger. Her mother begs "let her go" (so sad, very emotional) One witness rushed to help but couldn't do anything. Carlesha did kick out both back windows.

So crazy. Since this is being reported on the news, I am going to speculate that there was at least one other other than Carlesha and her abductor in the car.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuY6zze1Zs

BBM ... many of the news stations only show part of the video - watch the full length one here on YouTube to see the car pull up then reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966