GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is not even the same guy unless he removed a huge bulky coat right? I'm so confused. Are there 2 perps ? Could someone have swiped her and handed her card to a friend to go get cash ?

What kind of sneakers or shoes are those? He has a bag of chips, water, and I can't tell what the other items are.

Seconding this, I cannot find the ''hand shake'' video anywhere.

6ABC had it and called it "EXCLUSIVE!!" And "6ABC has just obtained new surveillance video" It's possible LE hadn't even seen it yet and they pulled it until they have a chance to review it.

This thread is gaining a lot more traffic!! Thank you everyone for joining the discussion!!!

On local channel 10 news now, store video only obtained at 8:30 tonight

Thanks. At least I know I'm not losing my mind. I totally agree regarding possible hoax. Praying she's home soon. Poor thing. If only she'd called her boyfriend. I'm not victim blaming but cursing the small decisions that we make that change our lives forever and we don't realize it at the time.

I don't think it's victim blaming at all to question why she didn't call her BF as they'd obviously pre-arranged. Either he or she or both of them felt it necessary to have that plan in place, so there must have been a reason, right? Maybe she felt confident that night. Maybe it ticked her off that grown women have to rely on the aid of men to keep them safe from twisted perverts in our society. That does make a lot of young women very angry. My oldest three daughters are in their mid/late 20's and early 30's and we have these discussions ALL the time. Maybe she just forgot, and figured it was no big deal to walk the few blocks.

Whatever the reason she didn't call, whether by choice or by forgetting, she didn't deserve this. In an ideal world she should have been able to walk those few blocks in perfect safety. Sadly, that's not the world we live in so we have to find a balance between what it "should be" and what it IS, and make smart choices based on that.

MOO, and all that good stuff.

police are in Aberdeen collecting more items the perp may have left behind

k. I'm not going to tell you the stuff that means nothing. Just guy talk. "Ok, so that's the victim here?" "There is not only A video, there are 2, actually there are 3. And one has all 4 camera angles"??? "That's not my problem. You guys (didnt check it?) And I said apology accepted and she said what? She goes the judge is going to yell at us for not having a warrant. I'm busy. ..." Something about someone else not being prepared for trial. I'm not sure they are talking about this case, luckily. Sorry! Just curious!

That is a different video!!! I mean the other one was closer. Are y'all listening to what they are saying? I'm bout to tell you cause I just went and jacked my baby's Leappad headphones! Something about "God! Listen to her!!!!" and there are 3 videos, but you can't see... something. Hold tight!
I can't get it to load :-(
What is it saying???

That is a different video!!! I mean the other one was closer. Are y'all listening to what they are saying? I'm bout to tell you cause I just went and jacked my baby's Leappad headphones! Something about "God! Listen to her!!!!" and there are 3 videos, but you can't see... something. Hold tight!

They must have already pulled it because it's gone. Never got a chance to hear or see it. :(

k. I'm not going to tell you the stuff that means nothing. Just guy talk. "Ok, so that's the victim here?" "There is not only A video, there are 2, actually there are 3. And one has all 4 camera angles"??? "That's not my problem. You guys (didnt check it?) And I said apology accepted and she said what? She goes the judge is going to yell at us for not having a warrant. I'm busy. ..." Something about someone else not being prepared for trial. I'm not sure they are talking about this case, luckily. Sorry! Just curious!

Can you download the video you're speaking about before someone pulls it? It sounds like it was accidentally released with audio. I bet it won't be for long.

OT. I get so frustrated with the lack of aggressive media on most of the cases I follow here on WS. It's nice to have my local coverage, they aren't the type to sit back and be spoon fed by LE. for better, or for worse. I appreciate the coverage though, it probably makes LE's task just a tiny bit more difficult.

can you get anymore of the conversation? it is cutting in and out on me terribly! The female person they are talking about is a local news reporter. Thanks for transcribing!

ok I'm back on the fence if she handed him something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member