GUILTY PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Nik @6abcmike · 41m 41 minutes ago
Vehicle was just removed from Jessup, MD parking lot. US Marshalls on scene pic.twitter.com/dkFJgghAO9

That makes a lot of sense! What about the attempted murder/acid attack though? No news articles or anything?

Anyone recognize that police van to know where he was arrested in 2005? THUUUUG!!! So glad she took you doooown!

So glad she's safe and has been found!

That makes a lot of sense! What about the attempted murder/acid attack though? No news articles or anything?

Good point. I guess it's possible that the Commission misspelled his name? The media is certainly going with D-E-L-V-I-N as shown in post #1237. I'm sure they'll clarify soon enough.

His history certainly explains why he didn't seem to care about witnesses or cameras, he's gotten away with the worst types of crimes for years. It's sad commentary that he roamed the streets so freely. This young girl is so very lucky to be alive and well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found his "tie" to Charles City County VA. Can't post the link as we can't discuss family members. But if you Google the right things, you will find it too. Shocking.

:happydance: :happydance: :dance: :takeabow: :rocker: :freakedout: :whiteflag: :applause: :applause:

Thank God!!! This is answered prayer to all of us praying for Carlesha and her family. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Good point. I guess it's possible that the Commission misspelled his name? The media is certainly going with D-E-L-V-I-N as shown in post #1237. I'm sure they'll clarify soon enough.

Sorry...Commissioner

I'm confused. Perhaps some of you can clarify for me. Did she know him? Some news articles state that the abduction was random but this article mentions she had a boyfriend from Maryland who tracked her down.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/germantown-abduction-victim-found-alive-in-maryland-/382629/

The family says a former boyfriend from Maryland was obsessed with her and tracked her down.

"It scared her so she backed off from him, but he found her. When she came up here he found her," said Carlesha's mother, Keisha Gaither.

Keisha says the ex-boyfriend wanted Carlesha to send him naked photos, but she would not.

"He was very aggressive with her. He would ask her for pictures. She didn't want to send pictures. He would harass her. He wanted naked pictures. She would not send it. She's a young lady. She would not degrade herself and send naked pictures. He was pressuring her all the time for pictures," Gaither said.

I'm confused. Perhaps some of you can clarify for me. Did she know him? Some news articles state that the abduction was random but this article mentions she had a boyfriend from Maryland who tracked her down.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/germantown-abduction-victim-found-alive-in-maryland-/382629/

The family says a former boyfriend from Maryland was obsessed with her and tracked her down.

"It scared her so she backed off from him, but he found her. When she came up here he found her," said Carlesha's mother, Keisha Gaither.

Keisha says the ex-boyfriend wanted Carlesha to send him naked photos, but she would not.

"He was very aggressive with her. He would ask her for pictures. She didn't want to send pictures. He would harass her. He wanted naked pictures. She would not send it. She's a young lady. She would not degrade herself and send naked pictures. He was pressuring her all the time for pictures," Gaither said.

She didn't know him. The ex-boyfriend's first name was released by the family and it starts with a B.

I can't get over my happy shock! This is amazing. I've been debating between a glass of wine and a cupcake but I've decided to have both to celebrate!

He does.
Of the 18 charges, (rape, false imprisonment, terroristic threats, unlawful restraint, sexual assault, etc, etc) some were 'not guilty', some were 'nolle prossed', and some were 'guilty'.
We can all cross our fingers that the news will not have one of his relatives on tv, saying how 'he's a good boy, trying to get his life together'.

Mom was just interviewed on Greta and she said that Carlesha is doing ok and wants to come home. The reporter said that they were found at an apartment complex and a neighbor saw his car, recognized it from the reports and called LE. Mom isn't angry, she's sorry for his soul because something is wrong there. This is my paraphrased version.

I love her family!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member