GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have birds and knew the pet store folks very well. But one bird I had I inherited from my grandma..and it did say "Quiet down" and "ouch" from people yelling at it to quiet down and the ouch, well you can figure that one out..LOL Some of those parrots can live like 80 yrs.

Awwww, inheriting a beloved pet is wonderful. I didn't know parrots lived so long.

True confession that parakeet my friend had? I gave it to him. It was my DD's as a child, but essentially my dad's. He taught it so much. After my dad died I knew I didn't have the patience to spoil a dang bird. My friend had him for at least another five years. He then proceeded to get three more over the years, but none was as cool as the one my dad trained. My friend though taught it to dive in this little pretend bath tub. Smart bird.

Sorry just brought back memories. FWIW we have a ton of pictures of that bird. So I can see where folks would have photos of a bird at least in the background.

@ Philly The creepy pedo magic guy! He lived in the old funeral home on Harrison st..Yes! Birds Birds Birds!

Welcome to WS seeker!

So if she started in September I wonder why mom said they just moved there :waitasec:

Sitting on my hands, but dying to know if you are an insider. Or if this is common local knowledge.

I think for some folks, if they had moved there just in time for school to start four months prior, that would be a recent move. Especially if they had lived somewhere else for quite some time.

This case has been strangely quiet. Not a peep from anyone,,,LE, the fancy lawyer, the news, Gpa..seems everyone has stopped talking. Feels like we were sorta just left hangin' in suspense.

I think for some folks, if they had moved there just in time for school to start four months prior, that would be a recent move. Especially if they had lived somewhere else for quite some time.

If I'm not mistaken, the family recently moved from West Philly to South Philly. I think that was a misquote because the house shown where the family currently lives is in South Philadelphia.

Was wondering that as well, Maureen. People with those umbrellas take up the sidewalk. Me included. When you get two people with them one has to move for the other. That's when you notice people. It's kind of a showdown like who goes first. In those cases I always look whose under it. Otherwise they are actually good for hiding. Like when your hair isn't done or something. I don't look unless I have to if someone is carrying one of those.

They have as you know the cheapie versions. We use one at the Phillie's game, but wouldn't if we had people behind our seats. That's plain rude. Those are the ones striped like red and white or black and white.

It was raining the day N was kidnapped. However, it made for a good way to hide her. Then again a child can be seen under it unless the child alone carries the umbrella.
Haha I hear you on the stadium etiquette I go to several Phillies and Flyers game and am an Eagles season ticket holder!
And I know what you're saying about walking down the street with an umbrella.
I've also noticed that in the video clips from the school it looks like the abductor is carrying a white child's jacket that has black fur around the hood. I'm wondering if she brought the jacket for the child to wear thinking her coat may be recognizable but possibly the girl had a new coat on that day because it doesn't look like she makes N put it on, until possible the last clip we see of them on the street.

I see where a member has invited the Before They Strike Again FB users to participate in WS forum.

W/o giving us the particulars, can investigators at least say whether the find at the house was productive or not.. or is the most critical evidence likely still being processed???

@ Philly The creepy pedo magic guy! He lived in the old funeral home on Harrison st..Yes! Birds Birds Birds!

In the spirit of "You can't make this stuff up" I give you

http://archives.citypaper.net/earshot/earshot.0997/place.magicshop.shtml

There's a youtube video of him, but I didn't want to scare people.

Cracking up at "Birds, Birds, Birds" a right original Avenue name.

Sorry all for the O/T, but this guy was right creepy. I never set foot in there. The gate was up more than off.

In the spirit of "You can't make this stuff up" I give you

http://archives.citypaper.net/earshot/earshot.0997/place.magicshop.shtml

There's a youtube video of him, but I didn't want to scare people.

Cracking up at "Birds, Birds, Birds" a right original Avenue name.

Sorry all for the O/T, but this guy was right creepy. I never set foot in there. The gate was up more than off.

It was hard to believe that guy was 82 in that interview, he looked the same forever..I was not in there either.. I used to love the Ave..

I am so bummed that we continue on, another day without news of an arrest :(

Are you a local to this area? Do you know much about Muslims? We have questions regarding the area and traditions of Islam and So I was just wondering if you knew about either?

Thank you for the warm welcome OtherEyes! I’m not from Philly, but I have ties to the city. I may be able to answer your questions regarding the Islaamic Faith.

Man Who Found Abducted West Phila. Child is Honored By City Council

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — City Council today honored the West Philadelphia man who last month found the five-year-old girl who had earlier been abducted from her school.
“I would just like to say thank you, and I really appreciate what you guys did. That day, I just want to say, I was just doing what a good man is supposed to do.”

Council also honored the little girl and her family.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-west-phila-child-is-honored-by-city-council/

Jones wonders if parents and guardians should be given photo or bar code ID cards, and only those cards would be accepted when a child is given early release.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-city-council/

They use them for the super market, It could work for the schools..I think it sounds like a winner.

Good for Mr. Myers. he deserves the recognition!

Oh gosh, I just got a huge pit in my stomach when I realized I passed that playground everyday for a year and a half when I worked in Yeadon in 2011. I didn't realize that was the playground she was found at. Poor little girl...:anguish:

Police Bring in 4 for Questioning in Girl's Abduction

Philadlephia police are questioning four people in the abduction case of a little girl from her West Philly elementary school. Police picked the individuals up from the 6200 block of Walton Avenue, just blocks away from the school where the five-year-old was kidnapped.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...71.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I guess this is happening now.

Please please please let today be the day we see some justice for N!

According to NBC10's Daralene Jones, police are exploring ties between the people being questioned and the victim's family.

snip

Last week, investigators searched and seized items from a home on Walton Avenue in the same and questioned three people inside the home, including a 19-year-old woman, according to police sources

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...71.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Well, I guess that answer my question about whether LE is still focused on that home and its occupants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member