GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the suspects knew that the victim have recently moved? Would it matter to them at all? How could it benefit the perps, if at all?

Just catching up all all the info. xo

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to forum though I have been following your post for a couple of days. I'm really impressed with your "sleuthing"!

Actually N is not new to the school or West Philly. She began school in September as a kindergartener.

:welcome5: Seeker

We are so glad to have you join us. I am so upset that there has been no arrest yet of the persons who hurt this little girl.

I hope to hear your thoughts on the case.

Welcome to WS seeker!

So if she started in September I wonder why mom said they just moved there :waitasec:

Sitting on my hands, but dying to know if you are an insider. Or if this is common local knowledge.

Thanks everyone! It is my understanding that she just moved to another part of the city from West Philly. However N has been a student at Bryant since September when she entered school as a kindergartener.

I keep obsessively googling for fresh news and not finding any. I really thought we would see an arrest by now. I wonder if LE is still focused on the house they searched and the occupants. So weird that we had that flury of activity, the non cooperative female residents and then

just

nothing.

Seeker74 Welcome! :seeya:
Are you a local to this area? Do you know much about Muslims? We have questions regarding the area and traditions of Islam and So I was just wondering if you knew about either?
Thanks in advance.
Also, I'm looking forward to your thoughts on this terrible crime on such a beautiful child!

I keep obsessively googling for fresh news and not finding any. I really thought we would see an arrest by now. I wonder if LE is still focused on the house they searched and the occupants. So weird that we had that flury of activity, the non cooperative female residents and then

just

nothing.

ITA tlcya!

:jail: Surely I want swift justice for this little one! It could take awhile to figure out who is who in that clan and what exactly their involvement could be. I hope they are quietly working behind the scenes to get this right!
In the meantime I also continue to look for updates and pray!

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/20776351/new-video-released

COBBS CREEK -
New video released by investigators shows the woman kidnapper headed to Bryant Elementary School in the moments before she snatched the 5-year-old from her classroom and headed right for the exit.

Thanks to fox Philly for keeping this child in the news!

Oh they mention the distinct umbrella. From get-go that's what I noticed. It's a big umbrella alright. They said it has a carved wooden handle.

Of course there's a million big umbrellas out there like those golf ones, but it struck me. Usually people are just lugging around those fold up Dollar Store types. I think it's expensive. I carry a big one with a wooden handle only because someone gave it to me. The person who gave it to me only buys good things so it's a guess, but still..........

I wonder if the suspects knew that the victim have recently moved? Would it matter to them at all? How could it benefit the perps, if at all?

Just catching up all all the info. xo

It could matter WHY they moved perhaps?

I wonder if the police found the umbrella during the search of the property?

Welcome Seeker!!!

I wonder if the police found the umbrella during the search of the property?

Welcome Seeker!!!

Was wondering that as well, Maureen. People with those umbrellas take up the sidewalk. Me included. When you get two people with them one has to move for the other. That's when you notice people. It's kind of a showdown like who goes first. In those cases I always look whose under it. Otherwise they are actually good for hiding. Like when your hair isn't done or something. I don't look unless I have to if someone is carrying one of those.

They have as you know the cheapie versions. We use one at the Phillie's game, but wouldn't if we had people behind our seats. That's plain rude. Those are the ones striped like red and white or black and white.

It was raining the day N was kidnapped. However, it made for a good way to hide her. Then again a child can be seen under it unless the child alone carries the umbrella.

I wonder if local pet stores or vets could give le info on folks in the area that have birds.

1.) A talking bird

2.) A bag/purse type thing

3.) Three non cooperative females.

Add an umbrella to that and wouldn't that be circumstantial evidence in the least?

Although noncooperative people taken in for questioning doesn't phase me. That's just how it is.

A very steep reward.

What is going on? You abduct a child on camera? Seriously?

Upper Darby has a Worldwide Aquarium.

http://www.wwaquariumpets.com/

There's one in the NE Philly and they have birds. Gotta check the UD one. At WW they do know their customers usually and are friendly and caring. My friend was always in there for parakeet stuff, and they knew him, and what the birds name was. Now, Lord forbid the cops came in and asked questions I ain't saying they'd give that information up unless the bird was in danger.

I think I would move too..

G, do you remember years a go there was a store under the El and the guy had just birds? All kinds of exotic birds. I highly doubt it was even legal, and I am sure even if it was these people didn't go there to get a bird. I was just remembering it though.

O/T that and the Magic store guy.

I used to have birds and knew the pet store folks very well. But one bird I had I inherited from my grandma..and it did say "Quiet down" and "ouch" from people yelling at it to quiet down and the ouch, well you can figure that one out..LOL Some of those parrots can live like 80 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member