GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooops are these Muslims that have tattoos? They are not permitted to get tattoos. Granted if you convert while in prison there's a good chance you already have them. Or if you convert post tattoo there's not much you can do about it.

The people associated with the house that was searched do not appear to be Muslim.

Ooooops are these Muslims that have tattoos? They are not permitted to get tattoos. Granted if you convert while in prison there's a good chance you already have them. Or if you convert post tattoo there's not much you can do about it.

I don't believe the women listed at the residence are muslims and yes they all have tattoos. A close relative of those residents is Muslim (or has converted, as she has 2 names??) looking at what she is wearing. Not sure if she has tattoos. The younger resident at that address has a daughter turn 6 in November hence my question re grades. I wonder if they might be in the same class/grade. She is also seen wearing doctors scrubs ?? in a social media pic!

I don't believe the women listed at the residence are muslims and yes they all have tattoos. A close relative of those residents is Muslim (or has converted, as she has 2 names??) looking at what she is wearing. Not sure if she has tattoos. The younger resident at that address has a daughter turn 6 in November hence my question re grades. I wonder if they might be in the same class/grade. She is also seen wearing doctors scrubs ?? in a social media pic!

Is the younger one with the 6 year old about 27 y.o.? And the close relative who converted to Muslim around 2011 19 y.o. and also a daycare worker?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

She is also seen wearing doctors scrubs ?? in a social media pic!

Oh that's nothing. Although I am guessing you've seen that by now.

Special thanks for the heads up.

Is the younger one with the 6 year old about 27 y.o.? And the close relative who converted to Muslim around 2011 19 y.o. and also a daycare worker?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The one listed at the residence who does tats and could pass as a man has a 6 year old yes. The close relative listed as working at childcare who is now Muslim I believe would be older than 19 based on her dates, but she does have a younger relative of same last name who graduated in 2011, making her around 19.

I do not think the kidnapper is Muslim. I can't imagine someone would risk wearing their usual attire to commit a crime and risk being associated. They'd also risk being recognized on the street especially if in their own neighborhood. I think it was used as a disguise in addition to faking pregnancy and possibly even wearing green contacts to further disguise.
I'm thinking the kidnapper had to be somewhat familiar with the school and their procedures, possibly picked up students there prior. Someone like an aunt or grandparent. Familiar with the school but not a regular visitor.

I think the 19 year old child care worker interviewed by police possibly helped with planning but I don't think she was ever in contact with N. I don't think she would risk being recognized by N

I still think the motive was FGM. It horrifies me.. but its the only thing that makes any sense whatsoever.

I still think the motive was FGM. It horrifies me.. but its the only thing that makes any sense whatsoever.

I am struggling to believe that if FGM was performed that N would have been released from hospital that quickly. She would at the very least need to be monitored for infection if not other treatment.

To me, sexual assault is a more plausible motive. I can't wrap my head around why someone would kidnap a child to circumcise her, especially since the residents of this home don't appear to be of Muslim faith.

I agree EDW, with this house that was searched I do not think this relates to FGM as the occupants do not appear to be Muslim or at least not traditional Muslims who practice covering and many of their social sites seem to have a much more, wordly bent shall we say.

BBM (to discuss this portion of post.)
This is my thought exactly! Looking through FB pics of the family and extended family of the house that was searched and people in the house questioned, there are female relatives that indeed look male (IMO purposely). In fact last night I was going through many FB connected to this family and found some interesting connections and even a video of family that had what appear to be nicknames for family members. The video is for a graduation and has printed subtitles to go along with some of the pictures, in one the name "China" is on the screen but I couldn't tell who she is exactly, but was definitely with one of the extended family members of that house.
I took screen shots and have sent the tip in.

Great Sleuthing, OtherEyes! :thumb:

And thank you for sending the tip in!

I agree, but it sounds like maybe that's the culture of the area/neighborhood to some extent- so it may not be out of the range of normal behavior they are experiencing in this investigation?

I agree, though, that it's not a good sign.

I was thinking it may be the culture of that specific area...

but the LE made sure it was reported in MSM...and LE is probably familiar with the culture... And may be able to discern between "normal" reactions....

And reactions that are not so "normal...

Just an idea...

I've got to say...

ALL of you are Super Sleuthers! :great:

:websleuther:

Have they found the perps yet? Are they close? I have been busy so haven't kept up too well. TIA

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to forum though I have been following your post for a couple of days. I'm really impressed with your "sleuthing"!

"the family just moved to the area so N doesn’t know he address of phone number, her mother said."
Actually N is not new to the school or West Philly. She began school in September as a kindergartener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21