GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked earlier about a grandmother living in the area. I heard at the end of a press conference early on a reporter ask something like "is it true N's grandmother lives on 60th street" but I'd have to read my posts from then to make sure of what street. There was no answer by LE given to that question.

" Police questioned three women inside the home, including a 19-year-old girl who worked at an after-school program at a local daycare center the victim attended.

Police sources say none of the three women were cooperative with investigators. "

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

So 3 women - one of which is the 19 y.o. Someone else was quoted as saying a woman lives there with two teens, right? I think it is more likely that the older woman (in 50's) lives there with a 27 ('ish) y.o. who may look like a teen, and the 19 y.o. Then we think there was possibly other younger children in the home - they could either be the children of the 27 y.o. or nieces/nephews visiting. Just thinking out loud.
B b m
Isn't this a wee bit important? :waitasec:

B b m
Isn't this a wee bit important? :waitasec:

I agree, but it sounds like maybe that's the culture of the area/neighborhood to some extent- so it may not be out of the range of normal behavior they are experiencing in this investigation?

I agree, though, that it's not a good sign.

this article also says it doesn't appear that she was sexually assaulted? http://articles.philly.com/2013-01-1...-upper-darby/2

Been looking though pictures, one of the two listed residents is very masculine IMO and has a hobby/job....You don't suppose little N was tattooed in some way? MOO :furious: Left a message of sorts.

Also if you turn 6 in November what grade would you likely to be in?

I wondered about tattooing or otherwise physically scarring N as well. but as someone pointed out, tattooing would leave even more evidence leading back to the artist. the ink, the tools used, etc.

The fact that the victim was stripped of her clothing is considered sexual assault. Even if she took off her own clothing because she was told to, IMO. This issue came up in the Tori Stafford case and would apply to this case as well. JMO

What happened to her clothing, her bag?

Been looking though pictures, one of the two listed residents is very masculine IMO and has a hobby/job....You don't suppose little N was tattooed in some way? MOO :furious: Left a message of sorts.

Also if you turn 6 in November what grade would you likely to be in?

I thought about this also but I wonder if she was tattooed would LE have shared this with the public to help id the perp? Although they didn't publicize the bird so I think it is possible.

Turning 6 would most likely be in Kindergarten. Cut off for most schools is 5 by October 1st.

Phila School District age policies are:

For kindergarten you must be 5 y.o. by Sept 1st
If the kid is 6, but never went to kindergarten, they can go to kindergarten.

For 1st grade you must be 6 y.o. by Sept 1st

I've been looking at social media accounts for the women and extended family members. I came across a photo of a parrot indicating it belongs to the older woman.
I believe it was reported that N mentioned there was a talking bird in the SAME room she was kept. I'll have to go look for the article and figure out how to link it

I've been looking at social media accounts for the women and extended family members. I came across a photo of a parrot indicating it belongs to the older woman.
I believe it was reported that N mentioned there was a talking bird in the SAME room she was kept. I'll have to go look for the article and figure out how to link it

Good find. I wasn't able to find any bird pictures.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

How many posts until I can private message?

I also wondered about the tattooing as there were tattoo photos along with the parrot photo on that same resident's MySpace page.

Me either I nearly went blind looking! Good job..

Me too, I was about to get out the magnifying glass
It was found on the social media I was not on, so maybe its not my :eye::eye: after all.

(here's a new pair :eye::eye: for ya )

What I cannot figure out and what makes me think the whole thing is a set up is the way it went down. Why risk walking right into a school and taking a child that way? It puts the whole event on video and with lots of witnesses. It is perhaps the HARDEST way to steal a kid but they chose that path. WHY???

It was either set up or these probably aren't the most brilliant people in the world so they may have had a hair brain scheme.

What they could count on is nobody talking.

Honestly who would kidnap a child and take a child to a house with a talking bird? Would it not cross someone's mind a talking bird would definately fascinate a child no matter what went on?

I don't FB and am just reading your comments. Masculine women? I can guarantee I would not look at those women crooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21