GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a school right near the home on Walton. Why take a girl from Bryant? Too close for comfort? Random? I don't think so. JMO

" Police questioned three women inside the home, including a 19-year-old girl who worked at an after-school program at a local daycare center the victim attended.

Police sources say none of the three women were cooperative with investigators. "

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

So 3 women - one of which is the 19 y.o. Someone else was quoted as saying a woman lives there with two teens, right? I think it is more likely that the older woman (in 50's) lives there with a 27 ('ish) y.o. who may look like a teen, and the 19 y.o. Then we think there was possibly other younger children in the home - they could either be the children of the 27 y.o. or nieces/nephews visiting. Just thinking out loud.

Is it possible the 50 plus yr old works somewhere and the others had some men / boyfriend etc over and that the mom 50 + yr old doesn't have a clue? I mean if she works or was gone for the day she may not know..and then they take N out during the middle of the night while the 50 something yr old is sleeping..thinking no one would know the difference. IDK just thinking out loud.
I just want these perps found and arrested and justice for this little baby like yesterday.....and before these perps can get a hold of another child.

Question for fellow sleuthers:

What are your thoughts about motive for this crime?
Revenge? ...that is what I thought last week but now I am wondering if it is something else and if so, what?

How could she have not made a sound for hours in that home? Was she gagged, drugged, threatened with death, threats to her family? She's slipped out of the house in the early hours of the morning. So the teenager carried her to the park. That teen knew where the victim was (under the bed) and knew to go through the alley but didn't give her shoes or clothes to wear but just released her. Was the girl under the teen's bed? Did she know all along or find out at some point? Rashida is not the same person as China so Rashida takes her and China releases her. Was the victim under China's bed? Was there more than one bed in the room where the victim was held?

Just a bunch of rambling thoughts.

Revenge? ...that is what I thought last week but now I am wondering if it is something else and if so, what?

I was thinking all sorts of crazy motives but I really have to think if a male is involved, then it's sexual. JMO

I am all over the board as to motive. I can swing from the abductor taking this child because of a request or demand by an alleged male perp to retaliation for some ongoing dispute, to revenge on a family member and I don't limit that to her Gpa.
I'm upset not seeing anything on our local news tonight!

When did the male leave the home? Did they enter the home by the back door and did he leave by the back door? Did anyone else in the home see the male at any point? Did hoodie-guy wear his hood up or down? Is the shirt the victim was wearing his?

For the life of me I can't find a link saying that they just moved to the district..some of the early news casts have expired. So maybe we should not take it to heart, I do believe I did read or hear this.
It is the school to be in because of the "say yes to education" program.

I do think that they are familiar with the neighborhood, lots of kids live with gma or gpa to be in a better school. lots of kids spend summers with g parents, aunts, uncles ect..

I had thought the move had something to do with it also, either the perfect chance to revenge gpa or other family member. or she was just desired.
I do hope all the morning afternoon kids are interviewed. It would be beyond shattering if more children are involved..

About the school and the family's move: I can't find any articles saying that the family recently moved TO West Philly from South Philly, or that they recently moved FROM West to South.

I know I've been harping on this since the first thread...
It's just that, uhh, that school is kind of really-not-great.
So if the family recently moved TO South Phila, it struck me as odd that the kid would *travel* to a really-not-great school.
(In '11-'12 schoolyear: 98 suspensions. 21 reported assaults)

It's disheartening to read that back in 2011 at a meeting between parents and school officials in Bryant (regarding three 4th graders sexually assaulting another 4th grader in a bathroom) a father stated how disappointed he was that he could walk so freely into the school without being asked for any id.

Re motive... Since this is such a strange crime, I
thought I would not try to think of the "whys" in a
rational way. What if this child was taken for ransom? Did the
perps need quick cash? (one example- looking online I do see a possible
relative that needed money raised to fight a murder
conviction). Realizing they bit off more than they could
chew- harmed the child to make it appear that a man was
involved. Not to be insulting- but I'm sure we've all seen
women who look like a man... could N be confused on the
gender of the perp?

I understand the history of the school. I am also now picking my jaw up! I see the "say yes to education" program has been in place since 2000. I was thinking it was a new program since the 2011 sexual assault.
Shaking my head. Thankful I don't have little ones in the Philadelphia school district.
I raised my kids in FKD area. That was sometime ago.They are both well into their 30's.

http://www.sayyestoeducation.org/chapter/philadelphia

I too had entertained the thought of a failed kidnapping for ransom, in the beginning days of this event.
It was because she was taken to, and what seemed like pretty quickly released from CHOP. I was happy that she hadn't suffered any injuries that required hospitalization.
I feel like we didn't start hearing about it being a"heinous crime" til a lawyer was involved. And then she went to the hospital briefly again.
Even then, I still felt like there didn't have to be physical or sexual trauma to the kid for it to be called heinous. I mean, if you can get kidnapped right outta kindergarten class, that's incredibly heniously frightening.

Lu any theory at this time is worth looking at.This has to be the strangest case I ever followed.

About the school and the family's move: I can't find any articles saying that the family recently moved TO West Philly from South Philly, or that they recently moved FROM West to South.

So if the family recently moved TO South Phila, it struck me as odd that the kid would *travel* to a really-not-great school.

It's disheartening to read that back in 2011 at a meeting between parents and school officials in Bryant (regarding three 4th graders sexually assaulting another 4th grader in a bathroom) a father stated how disappointed he was that he could walk so freely into the school without being asked for any id.
I have not been able to move past why the child attended this school either O'really! The news reports I heard on the second day, the day she was found then released from hospital and CA interviews to return home had me wondering why she was taken to South Philly because at the time the reporters were saying the family had recently moved but they made it sound as if she was being taken back to her old neighborhood or even to a relatives house. I searched all over at the time but never found anything in print and never found anything since then to clarify where they lived at the time of this crime, where they lived prior to their recent move or where they live today.
The fact this child attended Bryant Elementary while living in a different part of the city is what has always made me feel the after school program was a huge factor. In my mind it makes no sense for her to attend that school if she lived in South Philadelphia, aside from the distance, West Philadelphia schools make fairly regular appearances on our nightly news broadcasts, not so much the schools in South Philly. And I also think, moo, that if the family recently moved to South Philadelphia the children would have started in a new school in the neighborhood the same week as the move, again because of the morning commute to the West Philadelphia school and because the new school would be more desirable in my opinion.

This crime was well planned, risky and brazen. It appears to have involved 2 or more perps. Are these sophisticated intelligent criminals or thugs who have just gotten lucky so far?

You would think that the criminals would have some sort of big pay off to take such a risk. What was the payoff they were looking for? Revenge? $$? Sexual?

These questions keep running around in my mind.

You're not harping. Excellent post.

Not to be insulting- but I'm sure we've all seen
gender of the perp?

Considering we had men running around in Muslim women's garb commiting crimes including the cold blooded murder of a Philadelphia Police Officer you're not way off.

Considering little N's grandfather spoke out on other crimes where men wore Muslim women's (not the murder of a Police Officer) clothing to commit robbery and beat a woman up you're not too far off.

Considering the little doll is Muslim and is accustomed to women in their Muslim clothing I think it would strike her if it was a man. I think she would know. JMO

I don't recall which way the move was - but I would guess they had moved away from the area of Bryant elementary. The reason I think this is because we saw a photo of an Honor's class list on fb from last year that that had a possible sibling of N's on it. At least it was the same last name. Do we know if N has a sibling a year older?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Re motive... Since this is such a strange crime, I
thought I would not try to think of the "whys" in a
rational way. What if this child was taken for ransom? Did the
perps need quick cash? (one example- looking online I do see a possible
relative that needed money raised to fight a murder
conviction). Realizing they bit off more than they could
chew- harmed the child to make it appear that a man was
involved. Not to be insulting- but I'm sure we've all seen
gender of the perp?

So a woman kidnapped her and they were joined by another woman (who resembles a man) white/light skin, 30's, wearing sweats? Possible.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

She has a brother at the school although I thought he was more than 1 year older, for some reason I was under the impression he is in 4th grade. But I am sure she has a brother at the school who also attends the after school program with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18