GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there an updated map on the possible route they took to walton ave from the school? i'm assuming they walked from hazel to larchwood, down 62nd to walton

i've read that the grandmother lives only a block away from larchwood, maybe they were trying to avoid her house? maybe N lived at her grandmothers before moving? or they might have been avoiding another house she moved from?

I want the people responsible locked up today! So frustrating.

"Three people questioned by police have now been released."

snipped

One neighbor says he didn’t believe those living there were involved.

“I don’t believe it actually because I know the people who live in the house and I doubt very seriously that they have anything to do with it,” says David Simms.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...napping-case-after-raid-of-cobbs-creek-house/

Interesting because that last name is one that comes up when you look at spokeo.com as being a resident.

" Police questioned three women inside the home, including a 19-year-old girl who worked at an after-school program at a local daycare center the victim attended.

Police sources say none of the three women were cooperative with investigators. "

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

So 3 women - one of which is the 19 y.o. Someone else was quoted as saying a woman lives there with two teens, right? I think it is more likely that the older woman (in 50's) lives there with a 27 ('ish) y.o. who may look like a teen, and the 19 y.o. Then we think there was possibly other younger children in the home - they could either be the children of the 27 y.o. or nieces/nephews visiting. Just thinking out loud.

Yes, this is a good theory. Friday is prayer day at mosque. I don't know the hours of prayer for Friday service.

...but the abduction occurred on 1/14, which was on a Monday...what's the connection to the events on Friday?

...but the abduction occurred on 1/14, which was on a Monday...what's the connection to the events on Friday?

Thanks! I am / was confused.. Being here from day one I should know this :waitasec: No connection! carry on!

is there an updated map on the possible route they took to walton ave from the school? i'm assuming they walked from hazel to larchwood, down 62nd to walton

i've read that the grandmother lives only a block away from larchwood, maybe they were trying to avoid her house? maybe N lived at her grandmothers before moving? or they might have been avoiding another house she moved from?

The map in my siggy is up to date (link) ...but I don't have a line drawn on it from the last known sighting (62nd and Larchwood) to the possible home on Walton.

But looking at the map there are essentially only 2 possible routes that they could have taken:
1. Turn South on 62nd at Larchwood, turn West on Cedar, then South on Felton, and finally West on Walton.
2. Continue West on Larchwood, turn South on Cobbs Creek Prkwy, turn East on Walton.

I think number 2 makes more sense....

ETA: Where did you read about her grandmother's home?? Would love to add that to the map if we had a street or block listed on MSM.

I am wondering if the original plan of these perps was to return N to the after-school program as school was getting out. Perhaps this daycare worker would pick up other children and already have N and then return all of them to the daycare. Maybe something happened to change those plans. I wonder if the daycare worker who went to pick N up after school that day is the one who was originally supposed to?

Have we been able to figure out which day care she attended for sure?

hmmm. Interesting thought Jules.

So your theory, if I have it right, is that perhaps the intent was to keep her all day, doing heaven only knows what to her, then return her to school in time to be picked up by the daycare employee.

So perhaps the hiding her beneath the bed was really because someone came home and interrupted and the first opportunity to get the child out of the house was the wee morning hours after everyone else in the house was alseep.

I really like this theory.

hmmm. Interesting thought Jules.

So your theory, if I have it right, is that perhaps the intent was to keep her all day, doing heaven only knows what to her, then return her to school in time to be picked up by the daycare employee.

So perhaps the hiding her beneath the bed was really because someone came home and interrupted and the first opportunity to get the child out of the house was the wee morning hours after everyone else in the house was alseep.

I really like this theory.

Yes. Exactly. And I think the daycare worker is the perp or working with the perp. I think that is how they know N (name, classroom #, teacher). I wonder if other children of the daycare have been victimized.

And to take it one step further - maybe someone in this house called someone else to come get her out of there and tell her to run and call the police, as if that person is unrelated and saved her.

^^^to clarify that - what I mean is since things didn't go according to plan and they were not able to get her out of there before other residents returned home - the perp from this home called someone to come over and get rid of N in the middle of the night. I wonder about cell phone activity.

Does the home that was searched feed into the same school that N attended? I recall reports that N had said that there were other children in the home. I wonder if she may have known any of the children, if indeed, there were other children in the home.

I will say that my 5yo refers to teenagers as grownups and has a teenage sister, so if N stated that there were other children in the home, I am kind of inclined to think that they were younger than teenagers. JMOO

Yes, someone living in the 6200 block of Walton would attend Bryant elementary. The catchment boundaries for Bryant are roughly 59th st to the east, Cobbs Creek Prkwy to the west, Catharine St to the south, and Chestnut st to the north.

Yes. Exactly. And I think the daycare worker is the perp or working with the perp. I think that is how they know N (name, classroom #, teacher). I wonder if other children of the daycare have been victimized.

And to take it one step further - maybe someone in this house called someone else to come get her out of there and tell her to run and call the police, as if that person is unrelated and saved her.

^^^to clarify that - what I mean is since things didn't go according to plan and they were not able to get her out of there before other residents returned home - the perp from this home called someone to come over and get rid of N in the middle of the night. I wonder about cell phone activity.
This has been my thinking since day 2. all of it really, I've been thinking that the person who took her to the park was involved from the point when she realized the child was under the bed or where ever. I think it's possible she found out the child was in the house and reacted quickly taking the child to the park. This would help explain why it is so hard to connect this person to the crime since her involvement would be an hour probably around 3am, who would really know she was not home asleep unless she had been seen about and about which obviously she was not.

:seeya: Hi guests....come on in and join the conversation.

Be On the Look Out

Or

Be Ontime, Leave the Oreos. Jk obviously chocolate is on my mind :)

Funny... Oh my gosh you are... :smile:

Oreos... I do not have...

But.. Chocolate cake... Here is some... :

:cake4u:

:seeya:

I am looking back on thread one,

They had just moved to West Philly from South Philly 2 weeks before N was kidnapped..

Don't confuse me any more than I am please..

looking for a link that says this..

Just moved 2 weeks prior to the abduction...

Moving is a big event in people's lives...kid Or adult...

Being in surroundings with new people ... In a new neighborhood... These all sound like the moving has something to do with the event...

Questions... I wonder the reason for moving?

I wonder if the school is such a distance from their new home of 2 weeks because it was the one the students had been attending prior to moving... And mom/Gpa didn't want to break the continuity of the children's education...

Just some questions...,and not really sure where I am going with them...

:dunno:

Hi,
I've been lurking and reading about this case. Great sleuthing work, I'm just waiting and hoping for an arrest soon. I've been searching the say yes pages as well as facebook and there are some many things I want to say. I'll hold back and go read the rules to get familiarized.

:Welcome1: A2Z!

I am looking forward to your answering ALL our questions about the after school program!

:giggle:

Just moved 2 weeks prior to the abduction...

Moving is a big event I people's lives...kid ORmadult...

Being in surroundings with new people ... In a new neighborhood... These all sound like the moving has something to do with this...

Questions... I wonder the reason for moving?

I wonder if the school is such a distance from their new home of 2 weeks because it was the one the students had been attending prior to moving... And mom/Gpa didn't want to break the continuity of the children's education...

Just some questions...,and not really sure where I am going with them...

:dunno:

For the life of me I can't find a link saying that they just moved to the district..some of the early news casts have expired. So maybe we should not take it to heart, I do believe I did read or hear this.
It is the school to be in because of the "say yes to education" program.

I do think that they are familiar with the neighborhood, lots of kids live with gma or gpa to be in a better school. lots of kids spend summers with g parents, aunts, uncles ect..

I had thought the move had something to do with it also, either the perfect chance to revenge gpa or other family member. or she was just desired.
I do hope all the morning afternoon kids are interviewed. It would be beyond shattering if more children are involved..

So why was the victim brought to a home on Walton (if correct, which I believe it is) if there are possibly multiple people and children also living in the home? What about the male perp? Did he live there too? If not, why wasn't the victim brought to HIS place instead? Is he also living with others?

Was the route the abductor and victim took because they met up with the male perp along the way? Did he want to see what she looked like first before going to the house on Walton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme