GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that LE or the press would tell us all the occupants would they? I know police said three adult females reside there but I din't take it to mean they were the only occupants KWIM?

True. ITA. I thought that it was reported that LE had interviewed three women from the home and that they were not cooperative. I guess teen girls could be reported as women. JMO

I thought N reported that while she was held captive there were other children in the home.

Case Map: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204150161293193815171.0004d36c27fb975e3cf0a&msa=0&ll=39.953339,-75.247099&spn=0.011514,0.026157

I updated the map to show Walton Ave highlighted, the home of 6243 Walton Ave pinned, and the possible path taken from the rear of the home to the park highlighted as well (same wooded path I suspected from the very beginning: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8731942&postcount=646)

I have a question....why did the perp walk N North up to Larchwood and 62nd? Did they stop somewhere along the way before heading South onto Cedar (via 62nd or 63rd) and then onto Walton? Or did she purposefully walk the wrong way to make it harder for N to remember or to throw off LE via the surveillance footage? I tend to think the perp isn't that smart JMO.
Also I wonder if LE is looking for any other surveillance cameras in these new areas?
Fyi. It has been discussed on the Before They Strike Again FB page that the perps may have intentionally chose this route to avoid passing the Masjid Mujaahideen mosque. Possible?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Before-They-Strike-Again/183358331787970

Edit: Looks like this was speculated before Walton Ave came into the picture and Larchwood was being focused on. Doesn't help us here. Sigh

True. ITA. I thought that it was reported that LE had interviewed three women from the home and that they were not cooperative. I guess teen girls could be reported as women. JMO

Or young women could be viewed as teens by the neighbor. I have also seen it reported that LE interviewed a 19 year old young female, so am assuming she is one of the three women who is uncooperative. But still, technically a teen.

Right, but maybe N has a learning disability that requires an IEP, and Bryant is the school that can best fit that need? :dunno:

Just as with Chelsea, I'm sure if N had any special needs the press and LE would have highlighted that by now. Throughout the course of the case they never alluded to anything remotely suggesting that child has any exceptionality or was involved in any special education program.

Couldn't these girls have a male over at one time and he has since left?

Fyi. It has been discussed on the Before They Strike Again FB page that the perps may have intentionally chose this route to avoid passing the Masjid Mujaahideen mosque. Possible?

Edit: Looks like this was speculated before Walton Ave came into the picture and Larchwood was being focused on. Doesn't help us here. Sigh

Yes, this is a good theory. Friday is prayer day at mosque. I don't know the hours of prayer for Friday service.

I don't know that LE or the press would tell us all the occupants would they? I know police said three adult females reside there but I din't take it to mean they were the only occupants KWIM?

Yes, I know what you mean. The press would have a field day. Other children in the house equals headlines..kwim ;)

We need a Muslim expert. I feel so ignorant to the religion.

Does the home that was searched feed into the same school that N attended? I recall reports that N had said that there were other children in the home. I wonder if she may have known any of the children, if indeed, there were other children in the home.

I will say that my 5yo refers to teenagers as grownups and has a teenage sister, so if N stated that there were other children in the home, I am kind of inclined to think that they were younger than teenagers. JMOO

Does the home that was searched feed into the same school that N attended? I recall reports that N had said that there were other children in the home. I wonder if she may have known any of the children, if indeed, there were other children in the home.

I will say that my 5yo refers to teenagers as grownups and has a teenage sister, so if N stated that there were other children in the home, I am kind of inclined to think that they were younger than teenagers. JMOO

Good thinking. Like babies or toddlers with limited vocabularies. She could have heard them crying or asking to be fed, etc.

I agree. I believe she means there were young children in the home. These women who live there have young children I believe - and I would bet they go to school with N.

Good theory, but I don't think needed to avoid the mosque since the mosque is on 60th close to Pine St (marked on the map with a yellow house). The perp took N West and then North, then West some more to 62nd. Not sure what route they took from 62nd and Larchwood down to Walton....But none of these areas are in the direction or even around the Mosque.

To further what I was saying......I think the perp WAS avoiding some area on the map...though no one block makes sense based on the route they went....unless they were avoiding multiple homes/businesses/people. OR she could have made a stop somewhere before heading to the home, but I tend to think N would remember if they did. So I'm thinking the perp was avoiding multiple sightings by going in a big circle to the North and then maybe heading down Cobbs Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme