GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope LE is on the right track. I cannot figure out why any of these people would be involved in this. What is the motive?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I am inclined to think maybe an associate of at least one of the residents is perhaps responsible. Not sure we can guess why until they identify the perp or perps.

It is possible she went to a Muslim-centered day care. There are many in the area and it is difficult to find information about most online, since often they want to only educate specific mosque-associated children.

In regards to daycare centers/after school programs in the area of N's school I have been trying to find out more about this one:

http://www.hotfrog.com/Companies/Nur-Academy

https://www.facebook.com/pages/NUR-Academy/119995154715800

It appears to be geared toward the needs of children in the Muslim community and I wondered if perhaps N attended a program such as this. Not finding out much more about it.

ETA a person associated through social network to home searched is a teacher there.

It is possible she went to a Muslim-centered day care. There are many in the area and it is difficult to find information about most online, since often they want to only educate specific mosque-associated children.

I do believe you are onto something...... I am so anxious to see how this entire situation works itself out...

In the Muslim community, is it commonplace for people to call themselves 'sister' and 'brother' even if they are not related by blood? TIA

Also African American's address eachother as such often.

Someone asked about Upper Darby and Philadelphia being related. Basically IMO the same thing. Many people from SW Philly and UD interchange.

Way back the neighbor in one of Gracelin's posts that said the cops visited her, but she doesn't know the people in the house is the woman "EC" who sued the school district for her son "JC" a ways back.

There is a program called "Say yes to education - bryant". It begins right before kindergarten and appears to be at Bryant Elementary.

http://www.sayyestoeducation.org/chapter/philadelphia
about 1/2-3/4 of the way down.

Edit: There appears to be a connection. The after-school company's FB has a candid picture of someone we spoke of previously.

Edit#2: Also there is an AA woman in her 30s with green eyes, wearing a burqa..connected to this childcare via one off their employees

Mods: Am I allowed to send you a link privately? I would really like someone to look at this. If this IS her childcare, I'm confident enough to call it in.

I am guessing I found the same thing as justbecause and some others but I dont want to dismiss it. The green eyed person I found has the name LE was looking for. Is this repeat info.( just making sure)

ETA: the green eyed AA woman I found was NOT in a burqa. (quite the opposite)

I saw the Say Yes - Bryant fb page and the pic on there of someone we previously discussed. Are you saying you are looking at a green eyed AA woman in her 30's that is a friend of the person in the pic on that page?

I hope that whoever kidnapped N and did god knows what to her is arrested soon. They need to be behind bars so that they can not hurt anyone else.
I tried sleuthing"privately" but have found very little..at least very little that I can make sense of. Honestly, looking at fb pages and business connections has left my head spinning.

I hope tomorrow brings news of arrests.

I never found the Say Yes pic. I am lost on there. Its a woman in her 30's, stunning green eyes , AA and associated with someone in the house and goes by a name that LE was looking for. :what:

And we are talking about the 624* house that was searched? Not the other one 4 houses down?

:seeya:
Hey guys, I am not the assigned mod over this area, but if you are alluding to "public secrets" by saying things that are meant to hint at something without actually saying it, then that is not allowed and you probably need to go back and self-edit your post. For example : "you know what I am alluding to right?" .. I have alerted a couple of posts, but if you edit it will save work for the assigned mod. Thanks in advance!

In the Muslim community, is it commonplace for people to call themselves 'sister' and 'brother' even if they are not related by blood? TIA

i'm not sure it it's common in the muslim community, but it is common in the area.

also, if the grandfather in so high up in the muslim community, why wasn't N sent to a muslim school? i live in west philly, and there are 2 muslim churches next to me, and one of them has a school.

I deleted my posts so I will make a synopsis of them and if its against TOS then please delete.

I found a connection between a green-eyed, light skinned, AA woman in her 30's and the house that was raided. The green-eyed woman's name is one that LE told us to BOLO for.

i'm not sure it it's common in the muslim community, but it is common in the area.

also, if the grandfather in so high up in the muslim community, why wasn't N sent to a muslim school? i live in west philly, and there are 2 muslim churches next to me, and one of them has a school.

It could be a matter of finances. Or maybe mom wanted for her to just enjoy being a little girl without the prayer. Could be that dad is not Muslim and wants her raised outside the faith. I suppose there are lots of reasons.

Welcome to WS!!! I'm so glad a true local has joined us!

I deleted my posts so I will make a synopsis of them and if its against TOS then please delete.

I found a connection between a green-eyed, light skinned, AA woman in her 30's and the house that was raided. The green-eyed woman's name is one that LE told us to BOLO for.

So that would be China, Rashida, or Tiffany - right?

Hi tdubx. I'm not Muslim, but hear it often. The Muslim greeting followed by Sister or Brother, and the person responds back with the return greeting and adds Brother or Sister.

Welcome we could use a West expert.

Do you think it's enough to call in as a tip??

I thought the teen LE was looking for had the name in the BOLO we were discussing?

goodness I have confused myself with all the potential players in this drama.

abductor with possibly green eyes scrawls illegible name and claims to school personnel = Tiffany

abductor with possibly green eyes introduces self to N = Rashida

teen = possibly named China/Chyna

Some things that are nagging me- IMO, it appears NR was meant to be released, so why use your real name, why use a local location, why let a bird be heard screeching? Are these perps really that inept (although still not caught) or . . . are they really smart? Whomever took NR knew a lot about her family, the school, the community. I can't see how it was a spur of the moment abduction. There had to have been serious planning involved. She wasn't at school for two days beforehand, and she was taken immediately on her first day back- that was not just luck on the kidnappers part. They had to be watching and planning. So why would they make such glaringly obvious mistakes-give real names, let her see the area she is being taken to, etc.? Why? It makes no sense to me. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro