GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who the kids were that cristina refers to as considering them her "son and daughter" from work...

I'm surprised to see the "pay back" remark left in Oct. on CR's FB page. She was angry with her boss..interesting..

https://www.facebook.com/cristinamariepieface.regusters

Interesting remark... Isn't it?

and... I wonder...

she is class of 2015 at Univ. of MD, Eastern Shore (UMES)... I wonder why she left the university to come back to Philly?...

and she is living with her aunt... And not her own mother?

Just some thoughts...

I wonder who the kids were that cristina refers to as considering them her "son and daughter" from work...

i was wondering the same thing, it's clear she has an obsession with this little girl

jeff kolakowski ‏@jdkolakowski
Just In: Commissioner set $4 Million bail for Christina Regusters, arrested in abduction of 5y/o girl from West #Philly school.

edit to add another

David Gambacorta ‏@dgambacorta
Just left arraignment for Christina Regusters, whose bail was set at $4 million by Bail Commissioner Francis Rebstock.

whoa nelly that is some high bail. GOOD!

while i am happy that she didn't flee the state, i wonder why? she has family in maryland, and it's not too far away so i don't think money to get there would be a problem. maybe someone else that was involved fled to maryland?

I can't recall a case where bail was set at 4 million!! Whoa that is some major money! Good job to the judge who set this bail..Hope all the good citizens of Philly remember your name come reelection time! (off to find out the name of this good judge ;) )

I just cannot wrap my mind around this case. Why this child? Why is this 19 year old committing acts such as these against any child, let alone this specific one? Why the elaborate brazen risky x 10 kidnapping from school???

There have to be more arrests coming soon.

This one girl does not set easy with me as the mastermind behind this plot of whatever it is.

Regusters' attorney, Fred Harrison, said Regusters wasn't woman who took girl from Bryant Elementary. That woman had larger build, he said.

Rebstock said police report indicates Regusters' DNA was found on the t-shirt kindergartener was found wearing.

Regusters appeared dazed as Rebstock read her charges. "Is she awake?" he asked.

Harrison said Regusters, who's from Maryland, didn't rape the child and doesn't have any criminal record. She did fail part of lie detector.

I do not feel C Regusters is the person who took N from the school. I feel that person was taller than C Regusters. :moo:

I hope this girl is not being hung out to dry by co conspirators whose involvement goes much deeper or is greater than hers.

I can't help but wonder what CR went through in her life that brought her to the point of such an escalated assault. She is only 19. Don't get me wrong she on her own made the choice to do whatever she did, but I cant help wondering where she learned this behavior. I hope that CPS and LE are looking very closely at this family dynamics. I suspect a history of sex abuse.(JMO-backed by statistics on sex offenders)

I agree with the person up thread who mentioned that sex offenders don't start off with a planned kidnapping. IMO it's not the first time the mastermind did this. ( I am still not convinced she masterminded this BUT....I could be wrong in this crazy twisty case.)

Police Commissioner Charles H. Ramsey told Fox News the others were released because police didn't have sufficient evidence to hold them.

"And that's not to say they're involved directly," Ramsey said. "We don't know. More investigative work has to continue."

Ramsey said a Task Force investigating the girl's abduction will stay together.

""We're not confident that we have this totally wrapped up yet," he told Fox.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130215_Charges_filed_against_woman_in_child_kidnap_case.html

I can't help but wonder what CR went through in her life that brought her to the point of such an escalated assault. She is only 19. Don't get me wrong she on her own made the choice to do whatever she did, but I cant help wondering where she learned this behavior. I hope that CPS and LE are looking very closely at this family dynamics. I suspect a history of sex abuse.(JMO-backed by statistics on sex offenders)

I agree with the person up thread who mentioned that sex offenders don't start off with a planned kidnapping. IMO it's not the first time the mastermind did this. ( I am still not convinced she masterminded this BUT....I could be wrong in this crazy twisty case.)

I suspect this too, I also see a very angry young woman.

This is so confusing... So many people living/residing/visiting in one home...

could it be likely that EVERY one was at work/school when CR took N to the house...

When the others came home... did CR then hide her under the bed with threats of the bird poking N's eyes until someone "helped" N escape...?

I wonder how old the other children are... Because if they are at pre-school age.. Or younger... Then they would not be gone a full school day...

I am not sure where I am going with this... am just trying to wrap my head around the whole scenario....

:dunno:

BBM This could be the very reason she had to abduct her during school hours. It may have been the time when she could be in the house alone? Speculation of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips