GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Where is the man? Who is the man? When will her accomplices be arrested. I still believe she was not acting alone.

I was just coming here to note about the FB page also. People have figured it out and they are outraged. I hope that LE is aware of it for a variety of reasons.

Preparing for Pleading Insanity, I bet.... :no:

No doubt...but her lawyer will have lots of explaining to meet the legal threshhold of "insanity". With all the secrecy and deception, clearly she knew it was wrong! :moo:

i thought that there was a law that you couldn't name underage sex victims? or is that just a common courtesy? either way, i fail to see how that fb page isn't harassment.

I also think an insanity plea is gonna be one heck of a climb for her defense attorney. Too much evidence of consciousness of guilt. The disguise alone, given that this suspect is apparently not Muslim, means she went to aforethought and obtained her disguise. If she was indeed the person who took the child from school insanity is not gonna be a doable defense IMO

actually aside from the use of the minor child's name and image and the misinformation regarding her injuries being spread, the biggest violation is that the creator is attempting to impersonate N's mom. That is clearly fraudulent.

this is what i'm sending facebook, i don't know how much it will help, but hopefully they take it down. feel free to use the same or edit it -

I would like to report the Facebook community page named "NR" <modsnip> which can be found here - Facebook <modsnip>

Please take this page down. NR <modnsip> was a victim of a horrible sexual assault and use is only five years old. Her photo is on the page along with information about her. Many of the postings on this page is misleading and untrue.

I believe that this community page violates many points in Facebook's Terms of Service. The terms that I believe this page is not following are;
3. Safety -
10. You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
(The user is posting misleading information, and posting the name and photo of a victim of a sex crime is malicious.)

4. Registration and Account Security -
1. You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
(Person is posing as NR's <modsnip> mother and is posting false information.)

5. Protecting Other People's Rights -
1. You will not post content or take any action on Facebook that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
(NR's <modsnip> photo and full name is on this page, and again, she is an underage victim of a sexual assault.)

Please Facebook, I urge you to take this page down. This little girl has gone through enough and she does not need someone posting her full name, photo and misleading details about her assault and kidnapping. Thank you.

*edit* here is a link to where you can send an email to facebook - http://www.facebook.com/help/contact/274459462613911?rdrhc
i also found an email, not sure if it works - abuse@facebook.com

thank you tdubx, how do you send this email? When I report the page, and I have multiple times, I am simply given buttons to click and no opportunity to input a message of any kind.

Sorry for the Off Topic mods, but I feel it is really important that we be protective of our little victim and I want this disgusting fake imposter page on FB shut down like yesterday.

When checking out this link I noticed there was another arrest today at 12pm with similar charges as Cristina. Initials are LM and Cristina is friends with people with the last name M.

That person has a few similar... but AG from 11am has almost IDENTICAL charges to Cristina.

http://www.phillyrapsheet.com/?select=MC-51-CR-0006476-2013#hover_anchor

It won't let me look at the docket, so I can't see the offense date.

Also, as far as the name on the hand prints...
I had several people who had no knowledge of the case look at it.
They unanimously thought it said Ms. Chris.
I see no N or A... just C H R and S.

handsn.jpg

thank you tdubx, how do you send this email? When I report the page, and I have multiple times, I am simply given buttons to click and no opportunity to input a message of any kind.

Sorry for the Off Topic mods, but I feel it is really important that we be protective of our little victim and I want this disgusting fake imposter page on FB shut down like yesterday.

i searched the help section for some kind of form where i can type a reply, and this is a page i found - http://www.facebook.com/help/contact...62613911?rdrhc
i also sent an email to abuse@facebook.com

What that fb described of the assault, is what I read a week ago under an article. Not word for word though. Troll.

<Modsnip>

Just adding my 2 cents:

The page was not created by the individual who is named or a family member. This was a high profile case in the media of a 5 year old girl that was sexually assaulted. The creator of the page is using the child's photo and name for the page and they are posting graphic details of the crime. This is an ongoing criminal investigation and the page needs to be removed.

Thank you button is not enough tdubx. I appreciate your help with that. I peppered mine with minor child victim :)

Okay, back on topic

NICE catch MsF!

sorry, bears repeating,

really nice catch MsFacetious

Why do they have AG's name listed 2-is that a typo or are those ALL his charges?TIA

that person pointed out by MsF with the initials ALG on the philly rap sheet has priors with similar charges apparently.

It looks as if he is being charged this time around with
Statutory Sexual Assault: 8-11 Years
among his other charges so he may not be related. Sadly he could be just another freak out there hurting kids.

But it is interesting.

Might be two victims? There are some listed 3 times too that were for different crimes. I saw AG but his victim(s) was 8 to 11.

On phillyrapsheet, you can search just the charge or sexual assault or rape etc...Not a sophisticated site but it beats not having any type of search method for arrests.

It also goes back to 2011 or so.

AG's charges reflect that the victim was 8-11 years old.

Oops! Some one already caught this.

That person has a few similar... but AG from 11am has almost IDENTICAL charges to Cristina.

http://www.phillyrapsheet.com/?select=MC-51-CR-0006476-2013#hover_anchor

It won't let me look at the docket, so I can't see the offense date.

Also, as far as the name on the hand prints...
I had several people who had no knowledge of the case look at it.
They unanimously thought it said Ms. Chris.
I see no N or A... just C H R and S.

handsn.jpg

The offense date for AG is 1/29/13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads