GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling as they continue the investigation, they will find other victims and many more arrests will be made. It may just take some time though.

Sadly, seeing others with similar charges is not uncommon for a large city.

that person pointed out by MsF with the initials ALG on the philly rap sheet has priors with similar charges apparently.

It looks as if he is being charged this time around with among his other charges so he may not be related. Sadly he could be just another freak out there hurting kids.

But it is interesting.

AG's date of offence is 1/29/13 so I agree with you......another freak out there hurting kids. :furious:

Was the bird used to threaten N considered the instrument of crime referred to among the charges and did they ever clarify the origin of the ransom???

They would need a search warrant I believe to take DNA from the other 3 in the home unless they volunteer but some LE like to do it by warrant. They didn't have the warrant to search the house a second time until Thursday evening. I hope the DNA tests come back quicker than CR's did. It was one week. That's if there is any other DNA which I believe there was.

Mod Note: In keeping with our interest in protecting the victim, please refrain from posting her name in this thread.

:tyou:

No doubt...but her lawyer will have lots of explaining to meet the legal threshhold of "insanity". With all the secrecy and deception, clearly she knew it was wrong! :moo:

Yep... I think the lawyer knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on with this case... so, by default, he may try to go the Insanity route...

JMO

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...-rape-girl-philadelphia-school_n_2693723.html

google searches bring up very little about this attorney aside from yellow page links. That coupled with the lack of working phone number leads to me to believe this lawyer is out of his depth with a case of this nature. IMO a Public Defender would be preferable.

I sure wish someone who knows How To.....Could start a petition on something like "Change.org" to get signatures to support the theory the NR be given the Entire amount of money collected for "the arrest and conviction of the person/people who were responsible for the Kidnapping and Abuse of NR!"

NR has had to relive her horrible episode at least 3 times that we know of. She and she alone was able to show them the house (mainly because of the bird) and NR should get the reward!

Does anyone know if the victim is ever awarded the reward because they were the only one who was able to identify the person who wronged them??

A face book page may also accomplish the same thing. Who Knows???

That 5 year old has shown amazing strength to repeatedly reconstruct the walk from school, the house she was kept in and the people who were responsible for doing such unspeakable things to her.

Dear God ...Please Heal the Spirit and Soul of Beautiful NR!

I sure wish someone who knows How To.....Could start a petition on something like "Change.org" to get signatures to support the theory the NR be given the Entire amount of money collected for "the arrest and conviction of the person/people who were responsible for the Kidnapping and Abuse of NR!"

NR has had to relive her horrible episode at least 3 times that we know of. She and she alone was able to show them the house (mainly because of the bird) and NR should get the reward!

Does anyone know if the victim is ever awarded the reward because they were the only one who was able to identify the person who wronged them??

That 5 year old has shown amazing strength to repeatedly reconstruct the walk from school, the house she was kept in and the people who were responsible for doing such unspeakable things to her.

IMO this child will be fine. She's a proven fighter and braver than most adults. She reminds me of Shasta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do agree she should have some sort of fund set up, BUT remember the police said there was one tip that lead N and her mother/police to that alleyway and information about the bird etc.. Had it not been for that one person, they would have never walked through that specific area. If they have the Preston's info, I believe they definitely deserve something. I'll update with article link when I find it again.

I do agree she should have some sort of fund set up, BUT remember the police said there was one tip that lead N and her mother/police to that alleyway and information about the bird etc.. Had it not been for that one person, they would have never walked through that specific area. If they have the Preston's info, I believe they definitely deserve something. I'll update with article link when I find it again.

Yes, I believe there was a tipster who told police about the bird.
So that person probably is going to get at least part of the reward.

I don't see how an insanity defense would work-she was 'gainfully' employed, with no reported problems at the job. She has been suspended because of this. But prior to that? If she was working and they had no issues or suspicions, she was doing her job and appeared to do it well, I don't see how an insanity defense will fly...

I don't see how an insanity defense would work-she was 'gainfully' employed, with no reported problems at the job. She has been suspended because of this. But prior to that? If she was working and they had no issues or suspicions, she was doing her job and appeared to do it well, I don't see how an insanity defense will fly...

I wouldn't count on it. :waitasec:

6 year old Lauren Belius' killer was also employed.
He locked the dog in the garage.
He barricaded Lauren and E's bedroom door... then he stabbed Lauren to death.
Even once her mother was trying to save her, he stabbed her again.
He had searches on his computer relating to convincing the justice system you are crazy.

One of his psychological issues was PTSD from the murder of the beautiful little girl that HE committed.
Yet, he pulled off an insanity defense.
Once he is deemed "sane" he will be released into society.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145198&page=6&highlight=belius

Yes, I believe there was a tipster who told police about the bird.
So that person probably is going to get at least part of the reward.

Now, how again, did this tipster know that the bird was material to this case when that information had not yet been released to the public?

Now, how again, did this tipster know that the bird was material to this case when that information had not yet been released to the public?

wow! good.catch! I hadn't thought of that. very good question.

I have made it my mission to get that danged fake page removed. Vile people. I will never understand the need to pose as someone else and gain attention from someone else's tragedy. What is WRONG with people?

I have reported it three times in the last 24 hours to FB. As have many others. Apparently FB is going to do nothing. I hope the family contact the police and maybe THEY can do something.

Vile is an understatement. I was sick to my stomache for hours after
reading it- not knowing if it was true. I can't imagine how her family
feels. I can not believe FB did not take it down yet. :furious:

Thanks AnonD. Those handprints hanging on her fridg were N & her brothers handprints! Oh my. That's obsession.

Also intereting to learn she changed her story and she had been let go from the daycare for not showing up to work on time. Drug abuse? I was wondering with her mugshot pic if she was doing meth or something. She was at home supposedly sick on 1/14 she had told the police then admitted to being fired.

Yeah, she's gotta start sqealing pretty soon. Who was the other person(s) obsessing like CR? Did the Aunt take in the grandson & CR due to a big heart that no one else could care for them or wanted to? hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member