GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VR's boyfriend Rudy was said to live in the home. Is this the man Christina claims abused her? I think so.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Not to downplay an abuse claim, but you have to wonder if she's setting up to say she didn't do this of her own free will, and that she was threatened.

No way...it was too calculated!

I was mentioning this Insanity plea because I was referring to a statement in which the lawyer mentioned CR may have mental problems... And that he was going to research this further...

(My own words.)

It sounded to me like he was already prepping the public, etc. that CR may have mental problems that could be involved in some way...

I do not agree that she warrants an Insanity Plea... At all...

JMO

:welcome5: to Websleuths sportyk

True, one of the many thinks that you have to wonder about in this very unusual case.

I agree with you CLUE

Her attorney is on the one hand saying she is innocent, but may have some mental health problems.

My client did not do it and if she did she couldn't help it.

A very transparent two pronged approach.

very interesting theory tracy87

A sort of munchuasen by proxy spinoff weirdness. But you are right, then why the sexual assault?

I am trying to remember the poster who suggested that N looked a bit like Regusters and may be obsessed with her for this reason. Could her obsession with N have to do with her identifying N with her younger self?

Off to look at photos on Regusters pages if they are still up.

This theory has now officially piqued my interest

I am beginning to think CR did do this on her own. And that she was planning on somehow setting herself up to look like the hero. Why else would she let her go?

If she wasn't planning on letting her go, what was her original exit plan, and what made her change her mind?

Still trying to figure out how N did not recognize her. If CR stayed in disguise I am sure she could have fooled her. I have a six year old and I think she could be confused with disguises, especially after a traumatic experience. I wish there was a better description of who N says released her in the park.

I am sure that LE have shown N pictures of CR since CR was arrested. I wonder what N has said? I wonder what N's brother has said about CR.

So many questions....

Kline is going to have to prove that those hand prints belong to the victim and her brother. Hopefully someone from the day care will remember her doing that if that print is no longer available.

Jumping off your post...

I wonder if... With CR's suspension/firing/?.... That she was afraid she would not have her job anymore...

And, therefore, was afraid she would not have contact with N anymore (at the day care)...

So CR became desperate... And, therefore, kidnapped N to have as her own?

:dunno:

I keep thinking about the hand prints. If in fact the suspect was close enough to the children to do the hand prints with them at daycare, I find it hard to believe she was the same person who carried little N out of the house and left her in the park. With all the great info N is providing LE, I'm sure she would have known her if they had a previous relationship. That is unless N was blindfolded when being removed from the home to the park. Anyone know?

I also have been thinking of the comment that the woman/girl who left N in the park made about having to save the other children. Aren't they a few other little girls living in the house? I sure hope they have been talked to by DCFS and LE. I hope to think that any of them may have been victimized also.

It has been reported that the bird, since being "interviewed" by LE, has been taken from the home...(I imagine for safety and/or possible animal cruelty reasons....

But there have been no reports (as what I have seen) about other children being taken from the home for safety and/or child abuse reasons...

I wonder why there hasn't been reports of children being removed from the home... Or if there even are other children (outside of neighbor reports).

:waitasec:

There is a 15 year old grandson living at the house. We only know he was released from custody when they arrested CR. Who knows if they let him go back home with the other two?

Jumping off your post...

I wonder if... With CR's suspension/firing/?.... That she was afraid she would not have her job anymore...

And, therefore, was afraid she would not have contact with N anymore (at the day care)...

So CR became desperate... And, therefore, kidnapped N to have as her own?

:dunno:

But there's the ransom charge which is baffling me.

Did she bring N to the house, to the person CR claims lives in the house that was abusing her? One of the children who she claimed as her own & let them abuse little N?

Given this scenario...I agree, it is quite plausible she acted alone. It is becoming increasingly evident she is an unimaginably sick individual :moo:

i agree, i feel like she acted alone. i think that the man she showed N was her boyfriend, and that he lives in germany/is possibly in the military. i think she was going to keep N and that the boyfriend watched CR assault N on webcam.

It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; I only hope we find the key.

If she feels maternal towards N or identifies N with her own younger self, then why the rape?

It is a circle I keep going round in my head.

If she acted alone, in addition to the cautionary advice about not being noisy with "the Man" (who would be fictional in this theory) maybe the comment about running and calling 911 and helping the other children (who are also fictional in this theory) was also to confuse and befuddle N to make her think her releasor was her savior and not her abuser?

But the whys keep bugging me. Why would Regusters want to rape a child she referred to as like her own. Why?

i agree, i feel like she acted alone. i think that the man she showed N was her boyfriend, and that he lives in germany/is possibly in the military. i think she was going to keep N and that the boyfriend watched CR assault N on webcam.

This is something I have feared. There are so many terrible cases lately of women doing this and streaming video to their "man" for his entertainment.

But then why the huge risk of releasing her? Unless she panicked when she saw all the press coverage about the kidnapping.

This is something I have feared. There are so many terrible cases lately of women doing this and streaming video to their "man" for his entertainment.

But then why the huge risk of releasing her? Unless she panicked when she saw all the press coverage about the kidnapping.

i wonder if she did release her. i think an article i read earlier stated that the back of the house led to the park, and since they had video of her arriving at the house, shouldn't they have video of her leaving? maybe she confided in a friend visiting the house, or someone did find her.

It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; I only hope we find the key.

If she feels maternal towards N or identifies N with her own younger self, then why the rape?

But the whys keep bugging me. Why would Regusters want to rape a child she referred to as like her own. Why?

childhood abuse? it was stated that she spoke in a childlike voice, maybe she acts childlike at times?

I'm not sure if this was posted but it came out this morning.

Questions remain about abduction of girl, 5

Harrison said Regusters has been in Philadelphia for only about a year and was living with her aunt, Valerie Regusters, and cousins in the Walton Avenue house.

Harrison said Regusters had worked for several months at the day-care center near the Bryant school - where the abducted girl was in an after-school program - but he did not know anything more about Regusters' prior employment or background.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130217_Questions_remain_about_abduction_of_girl__5.html

So she had worked at the daycare for several months. Her comment about her boss was made in Oct? That's several months possibly.

Also it says CR was living with her Aunt & cousins. Aren't the cousins adult children? Doesn't appear they are living with mom still.

someone who kidnaps a child only to rape her is one sick pup, no question in my mind, not talking legal criminal insanity here, just well, sick.

Could she have in some twisted way been raping herself through this action???

I sure hope police are getting to the bottom of what was behind this because I want to know that all people who were part of this crime are locked away.

someone who kidnaps a child only to rape her is one sick pup, no question in my mind, not talking legal criminal insanity here, just well, sick.

Could she have in some twisted way been raping herself through this action???

I sure hope police are getting to the bottom of what was behind this because I want to know that all people who were part of this crime are locked away.

I'm not getting you here, tl. Help?

Now, how again, did this tipster know that the bird was material to this case when that information had not yet been released to the public?

Just re-joined thread here as 'last read'...so not caught up...

But isn't that 'rewards' are posted for...to bring people forward?

I dunno, just guessing maybe somebody knew something, enough to send in a tip because of something they 'suspected' for any number of reasons?

Going to catch up now... :)

I'm not getting you here, tl. Help?

some believe that CR might see her younger self in N, and CR has said stated that she was abused in that house. some also believe that CR might have been abused as a child.

so maybe a parent had abused CR and that's how she was showing her "love" for N?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC