GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

The two neighborhoods are not close by, so I doubt it's related. Pray for this child.

In terms of the Amber Alert, this case probably doesn't meet the criteria. Additionally, schools around here are often EXTREMELY chaotic during dismissal and I have worked with several teachers who have lost children during this time to have them turn up a bit later (one not until that evening half a mile away- and he was a second grader.) This is exactly why parents/day care workers have to come up to me, shake my hand, and take their child's hand directly when I dismiss them one at a time from a straight line. I don't care how many parents/ day care workers yell at me and throw tantrums, this kind of thing happens TOO often.

I need to do a little more research, but if you're interested, check out the Philly rap sheet. There was an individual arrested today at 1:34pm. Initials are LR and offense date was 2/18. I sure hope her last name is a coincidence.

Resident's zip is 19142. This is not the same neighborhood as Cobbs Creek but very close by it. Hmm...

Interesting profile and cover photo choice of TE R-M. Perhaps we should be monitoring that surname as well in terms of rap sheets...

Interesting profile and cover photo choice of TE R-M. Perhaps we should be monitoring that surname as well in terms of rap sheets...

already on my radar.

Heck, surnames, I'm just trying how to find Rudy. j/k Rudy the garbage man search, R the musician....R Williams, Regusters & married names, N's last name & a white teen male in the family and so on and so on,

No more arrests make me wander about you could say.

already on my radar.

Not surprised! Are you on the lookout for the "W" surname, too? Have you seen NW (goes by NS) on facebook who has QUITE the rap sheet. I am still trying to figure out the "Free Regur" thing but I wonder if that "slogan" was for him or not.

Heck, surnames, I'm just trying how to find Rudy. j/k Rudy the garbage man search, R the musician....R Williams, Regusters & married names, N's last name & a white teen male in the family and so on and so on,

No more arrests make me wander about you could say.

OMG I've been semi obsessed with it. I thought I found it the other night then I hit a dead end.

Of the charges Regusters faces, Harrison told NBC10's Daralene Jones one charge -- kidnapping for ransom -- seems "far fetched."

"I don't have any information that is the case,"
he says.

----------------------------

A spokesperson for Philadelphia District Attorney's Office says it's just a matter of semantics and that kidnapping for ransom is the full legal term for kidnapping in the Commonwealth.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...191903931.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

No it appears you don't have ANY information at all... :giggle:
If your defense attorney doesn't know the meaning of the CHARGES you are facing...
It's probably best to find a new defense attorney. :twocents:

http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/CrimeCode.aspx

Kidnapping (18 Pa. C.S. § 2901) – Victim must be a minor
(a.1) Kidnapping of a Minor - Offense Defined – A person is guilty of kidnapping of a minor if he unlawfully removes a person under 18 years of age a substantial distance under the circumstances from the place where he is found, or if he unlawfully confines a person under 18 years of age for a substantial period in a place of isolation, with any of the following intentions:

1. To hold for ransom or reward, or as a shield or hostage;
2. To facilitate commission of any felony or flight thereafter;
3. To inflict bodily injury on or to terrorize the victim or another; or
4. To interfere with the performance by public officials of any governmental or political function.

(more at that link on other charges CR has)

nice catch countryfox, Someone who was not on my radar, thanks for pointing out the comment.

i see one of christina's friends on fb changed her last name to FreeRuger... -.-

Ok, I think I figured this one out.

The comment made on this article by JD mentions a murder committed by DR & DR being in jail for said murder. DR's fb page has that person you mentioned above on it & she is talking about "free Ruger". So, in this case, I believe the "Free Ruger" is in regard to DR.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...nt-Believe-She-Did-It-191624491.html#comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly