GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Dr., you caught the move before it hit the press.

I was actually trying to pinpoint the day the assault happened in order to check for assaults on phillysrapsheet link, not to be the first to catch it.

Of the charges Regusters faces, Harrison told NBC10's Daralene Jones one charge -- kidnapping for ransom -- seems "far fetched."

"I don't have any information that is the case,"
he says.

----------------------------

A spokesperson for Philadelphia District Attorney's Office says it's just a matter of semantics and that kidnapping for ransom is the full legal term for kidnapping in the Commonwealth.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...191903931.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

No it appears you don't have ANY information at all... :giggle:
If your defense attorney doesn't know the meaning of the CHARGES you are facing...
It's probably best to find a new defense attorney. :twocents:

Yeah... Seems the Defense attorney would have been best .... Instead of hemming and hawing around since he didn't know the answer... Was just to out and out say, "I Have No Clue"! :giggle:

JMO

Looking up the people in the comment doesn't show me a direct link to that address though. I'm getting another part of Philly. Still looking though.

It's just driving me batty waiting to see if another arrest is in the works. I'm checking the news, twitter, fb & phillyrapsheet all the time. I'm sure N's family are waiting anxiously even more so.

Looking up the people in the comment doesn't show me a direct link to that address though. I'm getting another part of Philly. Still looking though.

I'm thinking they may not necessarily live at the same address but interact with those that do, since they are family with one another.

I was actually trying to pinpoint the day the assault happened in order to check for assaults on phillysrapsheet link, not to be the first to catch it.

The incident occurred on 1/14/13 and child was rescued by NMM around 4 am the next morning.

The incident occurred on 1/14/13 and child was rescued by NMM around 4 am the next morning.

I meant I was trying to see when I posted that CR was transferred to the prison. Someone said it was on the 18th so I checked when I posted it so I could check phillyrapsheet to see if there was an assault/ransom/conspiracy etc.. charge on any of the current inmates with other similar charges like CR's. It was on the 15th when she was transferred.

Thanks though!

Maybe a scanner peep could check the archives for that call? May be asking for a lot though. It might give some interesting info on who made that call. There's a request thread.. Wish they would narrow down the day at least in the news. Hmmm, might ask the news person who wrote that article. Anyone have a link? A date and time would be so useful right now.

In one article, Christina's attorney says that the 3 other people in the house all passed polygraph tests and that Christina "may have" been untruthful on some questions. If the other 3 really did pass the polygraph tests I wonder if that means they weren't involved in the kidnapping and sexual assault of the little girl. Or do they just know how to pass the test? I still haven't figured out why she would kidnap the girl and why she would rape her. Maybe some things don't have answers, I don't know. I think there is a lot more to this story than we know so far.

Sources say Regusters may have acted alone initially, but they suspect she had help covering her tracks before the police closed in.

Police have collected dozens of pieces of possible evidence from Regusters' home for laboratory analysis. That analysis is ongoing at several labs, and the police say it may be a week or more before they wrap things up.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9002990

Yes! Thank you..

Kidnap suspect Regusters' father is a registered sex offender

oh no. I wonder if she did this for him and he was the one on the phone .. maybe she took photos or videos for him .. yuck.. :(

There's ER (same last name as CR) who on searches is listed as a relative living in the house that N was taken too on several search sites. Their initials are EYR. The father of CR is DM who is listed in that last link above as living/related in TN with a EYR only the R is N's last name. Confused yet? Somehow there's a connection possibly to N's family & CR even if through marriage.

There's ER (same last name as CR) who on searches is listed as a relative living in the house that N was taken too on several search sites. Their initials are EYR. The father of CR is DM who is listed in that last link above as living/related in TN with a EYR only the R is N's last name. Confused yet? Somehow there's a connection possibly to N's family & CR even if through marriage.

Are u sayin that someone in N'ss family may be married or related to someone in CR's family?

Is anyone else having problems with phillyrapsheet trying to veiw the dockets today. I keep getting an error page. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly