PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very, very, very, very, very, very, very! Coupled with not trying to get them down or at LEAST get the chairs back underneath them (if they ever supported them in the first place).
Hold on to them for dear life, pile stuff underneath them to hold them up, give mouth to mouth, move couch, bed, etc what the hell you can to hold them up. The chairs that were already there. Unwrap wire from around their necks. Scream,and cry the whole time. The Firsts responders can find their way in, they are trained professionals.
My heart is heavy with sadness over Conner,and Brinley. I just can't understand. I especially angry at so called called protective services. It's clear they failed at the one job they have.
MOO

A friend of mine found someone hanging in the woods whilst walking her dog. The first thing the emergency responder on the phone asked her to do was try to cut him down. She's tiny and couldn't work out how to do it with no knife or anything on her.

I remember watching a true crime programme and a psychologist said offering an alibi on the emergency call was a sign of a liar/murderer, normal people who are in the shock of the situation do not do that.

Sadly the spotlight falls in one direction (the person who should most protect you in the world), unless there's another party, a boyfriend, yet to be revealed. I can't for the life of me credibly explain why finding out about the fate of the dog would explain anything - unless its unravelling lies told by some of the key players.

This is such a horrible case to even begin to comprehend the way these two very young children lost their lives.

No way, no how do I believe the mom's story or tall tale, imo.

Neither of these children did this. Nope, dont believe it for one nano second.

May the truth become known to all so they both can receive justice for what was done to them both.

I also don't believe LE is buying the mom's story either.

There is just too much the 8 year old would have to know, and do at the tender age of 8.

Bless them both. What a sad ending to precious lives. :(

Have they located the dog? Tia.

Jmhoo

This is such a horrible case to even begin to comprehend the way these two very young children lost their lives.

No way, no how do I believe the mom's story or tall tale, imo.

Neither of these children did this. Nope, dont believe it for one nano second.

May the truth become known to all so they both can receive justice for what was done to them both.

I also don't believe LE is buying the mom's story either.

There is just too much the 8 year old would have to know, and do at the tender age of 8.

Bless them both. What a sad ending to precious lives. :(

Have they located the dog? Tia.

Jmhoo

They have not publicly stated that the dog has been found.

Boy, this is a wild one.

I think this is going to be murder, and law enforcement is certainly treating it that way.

The situation itself is bizarre, as it’s pretty complex and difficult for even the older child to have pulled off.

That 911 call is all sorts of problematic. A couple posters hit the nail on the head with the “extraneous information,” supplied by the mother. That’s not normal.

She apparently lied to law enforcement about how many cell phones she had, which is troubling as well.

The autopsy itself probably won’t provide answers, as how they died doesn’t appear to be in dispute. The question is who hung them.

Police serve new search warrant, turn up more phones at Berks home where children were found hanged

Hold on to them for dear life, pile stuff underneath them to hold them up, give mouth to mouth, move couch, bed, etc what the hell you can to hold them up. The chairs that were already there. Unwrap wire from around their necks. Scream,and cry the whole time. The Firsts responders can find their way in, they are trained professionals.
My heart is heavy with sadness over Conner,and Brinley. I just can't understand. I especially angry at so called called protective services. It's clear they failed at the one job they have.
MOO
I think it's instinctual if you see somebody hanging -- let alone your babies-- you first try to cut them down!

What worries me is that they died 3 days later. I don't want to think this, but what if someone visited them in the hospital and finished them off somehow because if they did survive, they would surely speak about what had happened to them and who was responsible?

The other thing I've been thinking about is the whole thing with the dog, and LE wanting to know the weight. I wonder if someone told a tale of the dog being responsible - the dog ran and the kids got tangled in the lead, etc and somehow were hung and LE is trying to re-create the incident and see if it's possible based on the physics, so they would need to know how heavy the dog was relative to the kids? Not that I buy it for a second. Seems ridiculously implausible.

Seems to me the children were revived, but most likely on life support for 3 days. No coincidence they both died 3 days later.

And I don't believe there was a fatal visitor. MOO

What a strange question to ask- why would the weight of the dog be relevant?

Even if the dog "equipment" wasn't exactly rated for that size dog, who really checks that exactly when you buy it anyway.

I've gone back to the first page to read each posts now, but I felt the need to reply to your question which is an excellent one.

There wouldn't be any need to find the dog because all the experts have to do is suspend the dog chain, and add weights to the end of it to know how many pounds it could hold or the stress pressure before breaking.

So knowing the pounds the dog weighed isn't necessary to find out that answer which makes it even more puzzling. Imo. It has to be for other unknown reasons since they know already it was strong enough to hold the weight of 2 children.

Is LE thinking this chain was bought to hang the children, and the chain supposedly used for the dog was another chain?

As an animal lover it's heartbreaking to know any dog is being restricted by a chain outside in the weather. Plus the stress of the chain rubbing back, and forth can cause open wounds I would think.

Another thing I find puzzling is when LE said these children were known to LE, iirc. Who were they being protected from, and why? Tia.

Again this may have already been asked, and answered since I'm trying to catch up on all posts.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members