PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh this is horrifying! Like most of you, I absolutely don’t think an 8 year old has the where with all to pull this off. Alone anyway. Those poor children!
And that’s not even my issue, although I absolutely agree.

Even if it was possible for a child that age to pull this off, there’s too many red flags for my liking.

This whole thing reeks.

I've gone back to the first page to read each posts now, but I felt the need to reply to your question which is an excellent one.

There wouldn't be any need to find the dog because all the experts have to do is suspend the dog chain, and add weights to the end of it to know how many pounds it could hold or the stress pressure before breaking.

So knowing the pounds the dog weighed isn't necessary to find out that answer which makes it even more puzzling. Imo. It has to be for other unknown reasons since they know already it was strong enough to hold the weight of 2 children.

Is LE thinking this chain was bought to hang the children, and the chain supposedly used for the dog was another chain?

As an animal lover it's heartbreaking to know any dog is being restricted by a chain outside in the weather. Plus the stress of the chain rubbing back, and forth can cause open wounds I would think.

Another thing I find puzzling is when LE said these children were known to LE, iirc. Who were they being protected from, and why? Tia.

Again this may have already been asked, and answered since I'm trying to catch up on all posts.

Jmhoo
CYS was involved. You can find all the dirt on SM of course.

Before heading to the house, a first responder asked if there was any indication from the call if the scene was safe or how the children ended up there, according to radio communications on Broadcastify.

According to the Broadcastify file of the radio traffic, the dispatcher responded: "She mentioned the 8-year-old has been bullied and has made threats of doing this but didn't want to go alone. … At this time it should just be the mother and the two children on scene."

Bullying may have prompted deaths of Albany Township children, according to radio traffic

It's possible mom didn't immediately provide bullying/suicide info until questioned by the dispatcher. Mom also may have been asked "how the children ended up there" by 911 operator.

They were both organ donors, and mom was quick to post about liver +, as well as the recipients on fb. I'd say the tox on these babies were clean.
Not to mention, they would have had to be “drugged” before they came home from school in order to be impaired when they arrived home. IIRC, they returned home around 3:50 pm and 911 was called at 4:15pm. This is short amount of time to prepare the scene and carry out a double Murder or murder-suicide. MOO, the basement was already setup to carry out this crime before they were even home from school.

They have not publicly stated that the dog has been found.

Thank you Rocket.

It seems the dog would be easy to locate dont you think?

FGS, she had to know who she gave the dog to it seems to me.

I wonder how long they had this dog?

Has it been mentioned the neighbors had seen the dog chained outside?

Tia

Jmho

Toxicology usually takes several weeks, so we won’t know for sure until then.

You would think the hospital did it's own tox test in order to give them vital information needed on how to possibly treat them.

My cousin was on life support for three weeks, but she was given meds during that time before being taken off when she was declared brain dead. I know they did tox testing on her to make sure she didn't have drugs in her system when she was brought in.

I do know MEs do victimology investigations, and rely on the forensic team, and investigators to provide them needed information.

They have to rule whether the 2 deaths were homicide/suicide with the 8 year old the homicide perpetrator or whether both deaths were homicides at the hands of another.

I remember that was the reason it took the ME 7 months to declare Lana Clarkson's death was due to a homicide when she was shot, and killed by Phil Spector. Iirc It was called a forensic or victimology psychological autopsy by MEs.

Jmho

You would think the hospital did it's own tox test in order to give them vital information needed on how to possibly treat them.

My cousin was on life support for three weeks, but she was given meds during that time before being taken off when she was declared brain dead. I know they did tox testing on her to make sure she didn't have drugs in her system when she was brought in.

I do know MEs do victimology investigations, and rely on the forensic team, and investigators to provide them needed information.

They have to rule whether the 2 deaths were homicide/suicide with the 8 year old the homicide perpetrator or whether both deaths were homicides at the hands of another.

I remember that was the reason it took the ME 7 months to declare Lana Clarkson's death was due to a homicide when she was shot, and killed by Phil Spector. Iirc It was called a forensic or victimology psychological autopsy by MEs.

Jmho
Yeah, I completely forgot that they were hospitalized on life support, and didn’t die until 3 days later.

In normal situations the toxicology results take between 1-2 months, but that’s when samples are sent off by the medical examiner.

This was different.

Not to mention, they would have had to be “drugged” before they came home from school in order to be impaired when they arrived home. IIRC, they returned home around 3:50 pm and 911 was called at 4:15pm. This is short amount of time to prepare the scene and carry out a double Murder or murder-suicide. MOO, the basement was already setup to carry out this crime before they were even home from school.
Great point. The timing doesn’t work.

My guess also is that mommy was lying in wait, and had everything ready to go before they walked in that door.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Finally, I do not think the four year old had the strength to kick the chair away from her. Think of how scared she must of been. Plus she had been standing there tied up while brother tied himself up, so her fear had really built up.

Options to this scenario are the brother kicked the chair out of her way after tying her up and before he tied himself up. No, I don’t think so. Would brother have the nerve to go through with such a plan, if he had moved the chair from under the Sister? Don’t think so. After all, this is an eight year old.
^^s/bbm

Nothing about this follows. A four year old kicking out her chair, or her brother kicking sisters chair out? I can maybe see Conner telling Brinley at count of three well both jump off our chairs but that's really stretching it.

Other than reports that mom found the kids around 4:30pm -- has it been reported if she was home prior to 4:30 pm? Were the kids home alone prior to this incident?

Also, if you give away your dog, you know where to locate it when investigators ask for the dog. :eek:

^^s/bbm

Nothing about this follows. A four year old kicking out her chair, or her brother kicking sisters chair out? I can maybe see Conner telling Brinley at count of three well both jump off our chairs but that's really stretching it.

Other than reports that mom found the kids around 4:30pm -- has it been reported if she was home prior to 4:30 pm? Were the kids home alone prior to this incident?

Also, if you give away your dog, you know where to locate it when investigators ask for the dog. :eek:
Not very much is being made public.
Mom called 911 at 4:15.
It was never said that mom didn't know where dog was.

Regarding cutting the kids down. It might have been a plastic coated wire lead, but there were swivel hooks at each end so it's not like mom would have to find something to cut it and have trouble cutting through it. All that would have been needed would be to lift each child up - maybe by putting one of the chairs under them to help - and opening the clasp.

I'm angry. Very very angry.

Normal instinct would be to help -- render aid.

Anything, not necessarily cutting the coated wire "dog chain" but pulling up a table to them, relieving pressure from the noose around their necks, unhooking cable.

Just can't imagine leaving them dangling. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members