PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m scratching my brain trying to figure out what the weight and size of the dog has to do with reconstruction of events. The second article states the weight of 50 pounds - that has still not been found.

“By determining the dogs (sic) actual weight and sized (sic) utilizing a scale will assist in the criminal investigation,” Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ian Keck wrote in the warrant, according to 69 Newes. “All of this is important to the criminal investigation and reconstruction of the events surrounding this incident.”
UPDATE: Family dog ‘given away’ after 2 children die with dog cable around their necks [Police]

One warrant, on Oct. 2, was specifically for a dog — a black husky-pit bull mix weighing 50 pounds — that still has not been found. Investigators said weighing the dog would help in reconstructing what happened but they would not say why.
https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-berks-child-death-investigation-hanging-20191010-56q3tcymdfcdbmwaybla4xr2

They did say at the presser yesterday that they have located the dog. I really do think the 'reconstruction' mentioned was simply determining if the size of the dog matched the criteria for the lead she purchased (which it did not - you don't need a 'Super' lead with 250 lb limit for a 50 lb dog). It maybe wasn't so much about building the picture of the actual, physical event of the crime, rather to establish pre-meditation. She told LE that she had picked the lead up that day.

I"m remembering the leash was Super sized for a big big dog - not the smaller dog they have (but strong enough to hold both children...)
JMO

Not to in ANY WAY AT ALL seem like I am on the side of this horrible woman, but as a (past) professional dog trainer, I always buy much, much more sturdy leashes than necessary, just to be on the safe side, especially with a strong breed of dog.

Why is she charged with first degree murder for victim 1, but 3rd degree for victim 2?

In the event that she didn’t intend to kill the first child, but only wanted to punish him or her and accidentally killed them. 3rd degree could fit that scenario.

It’s clear however that she meant to kill at least the second child.

But it’s just the DA hedging their bets. They’ve got her for first degree for both.

shopping

these are trendy "kitchen" dining sets where the chairs to the table are set higher - which would mean the children would be closer to the beam than when using a regular height dining chair
IMO
I"m remembering the leash was Super sized for a big big dog - not the smaller dog they have (but strong enough to hold both children...)
JMO
Has anyone ever told you how off the chart your “common sense” is? This is what’s so interesting about group discussion. Ideas pour forth. Pro and Con. Like bouncing balls. I love it.

This is a tough one. Yes, it is. It’s heartbreaking. I foresee frequent breaks for sanity maintenance. It’s so disgusting. Offender #20195671 will go to trial. I sure wouldn’t want to be in the office of her attorney right about now. What must he be thinking? How does one defend such a monster?

Why is she charged with first degree murder for victim 1, but 3rd degree for victim 2?

I believe the murder charges here are what the prosecutor believes the evidence supports: the bullying allegations make it obvious LS "planned" CS death. Perhaps BS was collateral damage after using her as a pawn in a deadly game that CS would not have otherwise participated in. Anxious to learn more from the prosecutor.

Murder Charges in Pennsylvania | ARM Lawyers

Many people assume the legal term and act of “murder” describes every act of taking another individual’s life. In the eyes of the law, though, the definition of “murder” is much more specific. There are actually three different types of murder and two different types of manslaughter under Pennsylvania law.

First-degree murder, for example, requires that the prosecutor establish the presence of malice, or the specific intent to kill. Evidence used to establish the presence of malice, the intent to kill and pre-meditated murder include the consideration of the defendant’s actions and the use of a deadly weapon.

Second-degree murder is another type of murder charge in Pennsylvania and requires the presence of malice and that the defendant had a specific intent to kill. Unlike first-degree murder, though, a defendant may be charged with second-degree murder if he or she intended to participate in actions that led to a person’s death, even if killing a person was not a direct intention.

According to Pennsylvania law Title 18 – Crimes and Offenses, Section 2502 (c), all other types of murder shall be considered murder of the third degree. A defendant may be found guilty of murder even if he or she did not have the intent to kill but did have the intent to perform unlawful acts that resulted in the death of a person, such as shooting a person.

They did say at the presser yesterday that they have located the dog. I really do think the 'reconstruction' mentioned was simply determining if the size of the dog matched the criteria for the lead she purchased (which it did not - you don't need a 'Super' lead with 250 lb limit for a 50 lb dog). It maybe wasn't so much about building the picture of the actual, physical event of the crime, rather to establish pre-meditation. She told LE that she had picked the lead up that day.

Yes, that's true. It might simply be that LE saw she had purchased a brand new lead for "the dog", and there was no dog.

I think the evil custodian presented the hanging to the children as a game. Reportedly, LS never went to the basement with first responders. I also don't believe she ever touched them or tried to lift them. Nope, once the kids were dangling-- the monster was out of there.

I'm sure that our minds cannot conceive of how she killed her kids. We might think it was made into a game, or assume that they were blindfolded or drugged, or fit the vile murder into our merciful minds in another way, but so far, we don't know how she did it.

I suspect that she broke into a sweat. I believe that much of her foul story.

Last edited:
Yeah, whatever she did, she had thoroughly mentally separated herself from the kids and was already alibi-building, up to 2 weeks in advance minimum, IMO. I should think a judge would find it hard to determine her legally insane with all this evidence.

I mean... what an idiot. "I stopped trying to save my precious daughter's life because I get steeped in 'anxiety sweats', and couldn't get a purchase on her." I hope she suffered mightily in her mind when they were in the hospital struggling to survive; but I doubt it. Now I'm doubly convinced that police wanted the X-Box to see who she was messaging with using it, and what was being said.

I understand your opinion about the judge, but I feel she will not be found legally mentally ill/insane under criminal judicial requirement standards.

Countless other murderers have left a trail of evidence just like this double murderer. LE solve many cases because of the stupidity of the suspects.

No matter how smart any murderer may think they are when they concoct their story for LE, most aren't ever nearly as smart as they thought they were. She, like so many like her really thought LE would buy her lies, and close the case.

Pathological liars always believe everyone will buy their lies, and make that same mistake when they are questioned by LE.

Imo, she will be found competent to stand trial although I'm sure her defense attorney will try to go that old tired route.

Really what other defense can they possibly pick when the appalling evidence even known now shows her to be diabolically evil?

Imo, she will never see the outside again. Being evil is not a viable defense. Prison are filled with psychopaths, and sociopaths who have done the most sadistic cruelty imaginable against little innocent children, and adults. She will be just one among many.

With the beastiality charge it does make me wonder if she may have been molesting her own little children or even her older son.

That is why it's important as to what the ongoing investigation uncovers. It will continue far beyond her arrest like it does in all other cases. Imo, LE will uncover more evidence she thought would remain hidden.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
I'm sure that our minds cannot conceive of how she killed her kids. We might think it was made into a game, or assume that they were blindfolded or drugged, or fit the vile murder into our merciful minds in another way, but so far, we don't know how she did it.

I suspect that she broke into a sweat. I believe that much of her foul story.
I imagine she only noticed her sweaty hands as she smoked her cigarette.

Updating my reply since learning there were two counts of first degree murder. Not sure where 3rd degree for victim 2 came from? Prosecutor covering their bases with 3rd degree murder charge. MOO

I believe the murder charges here are what the prosecutor believes the evidence supports: the bullying allegations make it obvious LS "planned" CS death. Perhaps BS was collateral damage after using her as a pawn in a deadly game that CS would not have otherwise participated in. Anxious to learn more from the prosecutor.

Last edited:
There is real evil in the world and the devil exists.

The psychiatrists will tell you differently. She will get a whole team of them at taxpayer expense, and if a trial is ever held it will be a long time from now. Please don't let this person ever be released from custody!
Any psychiatrist worth a damn will say she is a sociopath who knew damn well what she was doing was wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back