Found Deceased PA - Dakota James, 23, Pittsburgh, 25 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A body was recovered next to Neville Island, on the Robinson Township side near Royal Avenue:

attachment.php

Attachments

• a body found - robinson twnshp - neville island.jpg
    a body found - robinson twnshp - neville island.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 258
If you watch the beginning of the video posted by WTAE, you can see a little bit of what they're holding in the water and it appears to be some blue and red material...

Obviously we'd all like closure for the family, but I have a bad feeling this is Dakota.

Something in my heart makes me think that he has finally been found...May his family finally find peace and give their son the goodbye from this world that he deserves..

Also I hope the police will finally be able to tell them what has happened to their son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTAE ALERT just indicated body found is that of Dakota James.

I hope his family finally can have closure since they are now able to lay him to rest. How sad. I hope they find answers to what happened that night.

I hope the police will finally be able to tell his family and everyone who has been searching for him some idea of what happened to him. This case has touched the hearts of so many people all over are country...

I wonder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad he has finally been found but sad for his family.

RIP Dakota

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just devastating. My condolences to the James family and all his friends. I hate it that almost every time this scenario presents itself we end with the same outcome. These can not all be suicides and accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay