Found Deceased PA - Dakota James, 23, Pittsburgh, 25 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Allegheny River near the Convention Center is a few blocks upstream from the Clemente bridge. It's generally the same area they previously focused on with divers and cadaver dogs.

Ohio near Neville is downstream in an area searched by volunteers a few weeks back.

Either could end up being Dakota.

It looks like Neville Island is about 10 miles downstream.

spotted in the river between Robinson and Neville Island by someone who then notified authorities

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/west/2017/03/06/Body-found-in-Ohio-River-pittsburgh/stories/201703060114

The "body" reported near convention center is wood as per KDKA.

I kinda thought it was weird that two would be found so close together.

In terms of the two locations which one would have been most likely in terms of the entire event?

I'm convinced there's a serial killer targeting young men that are wandering around downtown alone at night. Over the years there's been a lot of men go missing only to turn up in the river. Very strange. I think it's a jittney driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm convinced there's a serial killer targeting young men that are wandering around downtown alone at night. Over the years there's been a lot of men go missing only to turn up in the river. Very strange. I think it's a jittney driver.

What is a jittney driver ? I think some are related to one another also

Obviously I don't mean this in the harsh way that it comes out of my mouth but.....perhaps this will wake people up to the fact that there is a real issue here. This many bodies in this area in such a short amount of time really highlights a cause for concern.

I agree, sadly. Pittsburgh refuses to admit it though. They would rather spin it as all of these young, successful people are doing this to themselves

Same question asking folks that know area ...

Ohio River in Robinson Township could be right location?

Yes. It is where they were searching last week, down river from where Dakota was last seen.

I'm guessing that there's probably something listed within the last 69 pages of this feed, but does anyone here have a summarized listing of all the bodies recovered in the river over the last few years along with details like age, date missing, date found etc. Just to get an idea as to the range of the issue

Confirmed:

Robinson Township location

A body was found Monday morning in the Ohio River in Robinson Township, sources confirmed to Channel 11’s Renee Kaminski

http://www.wpxi.com/news/body-found-in-ohio-river-in-robinson-township/500018423.

Yes. It is where they were searching last week, down river from where Dakota was last seen.

Here we go again. Body found in area already searched, I think killer (s) follow the story intently, then place the victim at location already searched, with the hope that they will be carried away.

It's logical, that if one knows they just searched at location x go put it there - the likelihood of them finding it soon is reduced cause they just had ben there already imo

I agree, sadly. Pittsburgh refuses to admit it though. They would rather spin it as all of these young, successful people are doing this to themselves

Sad isn't it? As a society Beurocrats would rather minimize to avoid public scrutiny than put out warnings, heighten awareness, possibly increase the likelihood of being found?

Avoid the story at all costs for political junk when lives are in danger

pathetic

Most folks know that it is not LE "fault" if a serial killer is out running about.

How just in terms of mo they can turn their back.

/Age / look/ college/ out with friends /male/ late at night/ rivers/ all reported quick to LE/ cell phone stuff/ employed poster campaigns/ ejection from establishment/ huge searches/ cell phone occurrences/ found in areas previously searched / no overt signs of trauma/ typically in cold weather/ usually a ping or two / cars found/

CCTV snippets/ high profile lots of media coverage (killer knows killing a prostitute is a lot less likely to get tons of coverage than a white male with family and friends involved in their lives)/ usually a bar involved/ phones go to VM/ alone (easy prey)//

practically cookie cutter - if that is not an mo I am not sure what is

For the sake of his parent's sanity I hope it is DJ to give them closure. They will never be the same , but they will be able to put their boy to rest ☹️

Apparently "Jittney Driver" is like a cab driver. Hahaha I had NO idea what it was either until I moved here. Must be a Pittsburgh thing. But anyway, I find it weird that all of these drunk men "fall into" or whatever the rivers in the winter time. We have baseball and football game here during warm months....this doesn't seem to happen then. If they were messing around near the water (at night mind you), don't you think it would be more likely to happen in the warm months? The reason I say it's a Jittney Driver is because there's a lot of unregistered, unofficial "cab" drivers downtown that kinda troll the area when the clubs and bars shut down. I know this because I took one of those guys up on their ride when my ex and I left a bar in Station Square (not one of my brighter moments). I can see a jittney driver pulling up to an alone, wandering drunk man....and offering a ride because it's cold outside. Bam....they are hit with chloroform and dumped in the river. It would apparent "accidental" because the body is still breathing when it goes under. Most of the men that have gone missing are slight in stature...easy to overcome. Just my thoughts.

Apparently "Jittney Driver" is like a cab driver. Hahaha I had NO idea what it was either until I moved here. Must be a Pittsburgh thing. But anyway, I find it weird that all of these drunk men "fall into" or whatever the rivers in the winter time. We have baseball and football game here during warm months....this doesn't seem to happen then. If they were messing around near the water (at night mind you), don't you think it would be more likely to happen in the warm months? The reason I say it's a Jittney Driver is because there's a lot of unregistered, unofficial "cab" drivers downtown that kinda troll the area when the clubs and bars shut down. I know this because I took one of those guys up on their ride when my ex and I left a bar in Station Square (not one of my brighter moments). I can see a jittney driver pulling up to an alone, wandering drunk man....and offering a ride because it's cold outside. Bam....they are hit with chloroform and dumped in the river. It would apparent "accidental" because the body is still breathing when it goes under. Most of the men that have gone missing are slight in stature...easy to overcome. Just my thoughts.

There are shady jitney drivers, not sure they are killers. I was mugged by one so to speak several years ago for a ride I never got.

My sister and I went back through "missing stories" in the news. There's been like 6-8 men go missing in like 10-12 years. I started compiling them....like a timeline. I'll put it on here when I'm done to see what y'all think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member