SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pennsylvania State Police are holding a news conference at 9:30 a.m. with the latest on the manhunt for Danelo Cavalcante. You can watch right here:

Press conference live stream at this link:

MANHUNT UPDATE PennDot trucks bringing in road closed signs as perimeter tightens in the search for #DaneloCavalcante. Residents are being allowed to leave their homes but are advised to stay vigilant keep their doors and garages closed.

Surely allowing for residents to leave their homes in the area just makes law enforcements life much harder.

MOO residents should be asked to stay indoors unless there’s an emergency whilst this is going on especially if law enforcement believe they now have him cornered.

Fun and cheap guns to shoot if done with proper respect. As you stated, they can be lethal.

I was raised in the country and had my first 410 at 12 but I had a wait a couple of years before I could hunt with a .22 by myself.

I am glad to have been raised to respect and not fear guns.

Back to the topic, the .22 could be used to obtain other resources.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
It could. I think and hope that he’ll find himself outgunned later today.

The ABC 6 Live Helicopter footage of the terrain and the number of LE, some with horses, inside the perimeter is extremely interesting,

They are many LE up along the powerline easement that runs alongside the French Creek Elementary School. It runs diagonally in a SW-NE direction and is where the land was previously cleared of trees to install all the power lines and pylons. It could be an easier route for him to transit the area. There are numerous homes and farms in this area and the news copter flyover clearly shows LE on foot and on horseback guarding these places and watching out at numerous sites.

I'll add it to my road-trip itinerary! I am always surprised what I learn on WS and on this thread it's been places to visit, lol.

Back to the case. I agree with the post above that the perp is enjoying this. He knows he's good at this.

jmo

Yeah, it's in a pretty heavily Amish populated area so you can check out all their little shops and places too.

Anyone think they’ll actually get him today? I feel like he’s found a good hiding spot and won’t make any moves til tonight… or tomorrow night. I can’t believe the dogs haven’t found him yet if he is indeed on foot, especially since they now have his recently worn clothing.

ETA moo

Last edited:
Anyone think they’ll actually get him today? I feel like he’s found a good hiding spot and won’t make any moves til tonight… or tomorrow night. I can’t believe the dogs haven’t found him yet if he is indeed on foot, especially since they now have his recently worn clothing.
I agree. Seems like he hides during the day and moves at night. I hope the dogs find him, but worry he's in a tree with the gun, ready to shoot whoever spots him.

jmo

The ABC 6 Live Helicopter footage of the terrain and the number of LE, some with horses, inside the perimeter is extremely interesting,

They are many LE up along the powerline easement that runs alongside the French Creek Elementary School. It runs diagonally in a SW-NE direction and is where the land was previously cleared of trees to install all the power lines and pylons. It could be an easier route for him to transit the area. There are numerous homes and farms in this area and the news copter flyover clearly shows LE on foot and on horseback guarding these places and watching out at numerous sites.
Pondering possibilities in this recent sighting location....Hiding or moving underground maybe, stole gun on Coventryville Rd., ran to French Creek Elem, access UG through manhole covers, hiding/moving in storm drainage structures, LE most likely already checked these out with bloodhounds. We send cameras through these on our construction projects, as builts on the school will give LE the routing to tie ins with main lines. AMOO

Yesterday while watching Live Streams, I saw a big and completely unmarked gasoline truck rolling along the perimeter with LE vehicles. The shear logistics of a search of this size just struck me. All of those LE vehicles need to be kept full of gas.

Today they have 500 boots on the ground. Imagine just keeping them fed and watered (or coffeed). Imagine the logistics of keeping their transportation needs in place. I won't even ask if they have set Port-A-Potty's set up along the route or how they handle that.

Lastly, I will not make the obvious joke about why cops eat doughnuts and does Dunkin' deliver.... I get it now.

JMO

ETA - Do LE still keep their engines running for their entire shift?

Last edited:

ETA moo
#TodayIsTheDay

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member