PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a report that locals are on Schoolhouse Road with shovels and other items to attack as needed.

They are ready to get back to normal. I can understand their frustration and I support them.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
There is a report that locals are on Schoolhouse Road with shovels and other items to attack as needed.

They are ready to get back to normal. I can understand their frustration and I support them.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
I hate to say this but 30 years in Atlanta and and 20 in rural farm area, I’m not surprised- well, little surprised by tools of weapons but admire their commitment to community- but oh so dangerous. Prayers
I'm also listening to the emergency services dispatch on OpenMhz. Someone reported a possible sighting in East Fallowfield Township, about 10 miles from Longwood. Considering how far that is and that LE is so focused on Longwood Gardens, I'm not sure that it would/could be him.

It’s finally broadcasting?

Last edited:
Corrections officer fired. 18 years on the job. So close to retirement eligibility with full benefits. It's a shame. But someone should have been watching those cameras. We see it on news reports clear as day. It's obvious that they weren't paying attention.

jmo

I have followed this for the past two days and I am just absolutely awestruck that he hasn't been caught yet. It's not like he's concealing himself very well since he's been seen about a trillion times on Ring cameras, etc. and he is mostly sticking to one area...clearly a very crazy, "crafty" person IMO. I just hope he's apprehended without anyone else being harmed by this sick individual.
Stealing only snap peas and fruit from a burglarized home is just so odd.

i think maybe he just grabbed them quick from off the counter after the homeowner flashed the lights on and off

I hate to say this but 30 years in Atlanta and and 20 in rural farm area, I’m not surprised- well, little surprised by tools of weapons but admire their commitment to community- but oh so dangerous. Prayers

It’s finally broadcasting?

Your post just made me think of something. He's been caught on camera in backyards. There are probably a lot of make-shift weapons to be had in a shed or a barn.

He might not tackle 350 or whatever it is officers but all he needs is one hostage.

jmo

Ah people out watching the lit up field. Well I wouldn’t want that close getting bit up by bugs. Looks like local? trucks helping to light up area. Sound on. Betcha those young men have deer rifles in their trucks. Wow lightening now!

Your post just made me think of something. He's been caught on camera in backyards. There are probably a lot of make-shift weapons to be had in a shed or a barn.

He might not tackle 350 or whatever it is officers but all he needs is one hostage.

jmo
And I wouldn’t stand around where he could grab me

Ah people out watching the lit up field. Well I wouldn’t want that close getting bit up by bugs. Looks like local? trucks helping to light up area. Sound on. Betcha those young men have deer rifles in their trucks. Wow lightening now!

That's great! Are they looking (shining) up to the tree tops?

Why would news be located by a field? And not up by police? Must be listening to radio? No reporting just looking at a field and young people with trucks out there

Young men walking around in the fields going toward woods? About 10 of them. Camera trying to find them. Looks like deer spot lights being used to see them. I see a male and female coming back now

When they show the news guy who doesn’t seem to know he’s on camera I keep thinking do they even know the camera is on?? So weird.

Reporter was reading and said weddings etc not allowed in park

Is there anyway to drop smoke bombs into the forest? He is going to have to be run out of those woods. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3