PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live presser

At the end of this --^ they confirm he has relatives in the area and they have spoken to them. He would not discuss whether he thinks anyone is helping him. Odd question from reporter on whether he had relatives in Maryland. Anyone have any idea why that reporter would ask this?

LE said they are unaware of relatives in MD

jmo

my live shot switched to recorded footage - does anyone have an actual live link?

At the end of this --^ they confirm he has relatives in the area and they have spoken to them. He would not discuss whether he thinks anyone is helping him. Odd question from reported whether he had relatives in Maryland. Anyone have any idea why that reporter would ask this?

jmo
I did hear earlier that they were hoping he didn’t cross over into MD because of Camp David.

You tube JLR investigateds is on live. Storms coming . Meals delivered by AT
Drone in air. Reporter says you won’t see your hand in front of your face when storm comes. ATV shown giving food and drinks to police.started to rain.

At the end of this --^ they confirm he has relatives in the area and they have spoken to them. He would not discuss whether he thinks anyone is helping him. Odd question from reporter on whether he had relatives in Maryland. Anyone have any idea why that reporter would ask this?

jmo
The longwood gardens area is not particularly far from the MD border, which is maybe why they asked that question.

You tube JLR investigateds is on live. Storms coming . Meals delivered by AT
Drone in air. Reporter says you won’t see your hand in front of your face when storm comes. ATV shown giving food and drinks to police.started to rain.

He's EVERYWHERE! (Looks like it's raining steadily)

JLR INVESTIGATES said he is on Twitter. Police just gave permission for locals to search with long guns. Those PA hunters will love it! If it’s true. Last night we had the same storm they have now and it was bad no phone as it was rumored. They just shifted the perimeter. LE in cornfield with long guns too. Dangerous

State LE WENT into cornfield? And JLR on way to see what’s happening. All the trucks we saw must be roadblock.arrested a couple people out of cornfield

are you watching a live or listening to s scanner?

might've grabbed more if he had more time
Oh yeah, I'm sure he would have if he could have, it's just still so strange to me.
The longwood gardens area is not particularly far from the MD border, which is maybe why they asked that question.
Do you know about how far it is? (Not from that area) Is it close enough to get there on foot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko