PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh was he on meth? in prison? or got clean in prison

It is just my version. Initially he was very nice to his ex, then got very paranoid and jealous, then threatened to kill her if she looked at another man, then became violent and when she got a restraining order against him, killed her for fear that she’d tell the police of him having killed someone in Brazil. I always think of meth first in such situations. His brain is less foggy now, that’s the problem. He reminds me of Charles Manson, btw, especially on that night photo.

I checked the news on my phone when I woke up in the middle of the night hoping for good news.

At least they will have a slight break in the heat now, with highs in the 80s instead of the 90s. Still humid, though.

Love the idea posted above to set up a huge BBQ somewhere. Bacon burns often work to bring lost dogs home . . .

Last sighting was Monday? I have a feeling he’s out of the area. Hope I’m wrong.
CBS says there were two confirmed sightings yesterday within the search area. My parents are skipping the mushroom festival just in case.

CBS says there were two confirmed sightings yesterday within the search area. My parents are skipping the mushroom festival just in case.

I didn't realize there were sightings yesterday. Ignore my post about self-harm possibility. He's still on the run.

Thanks for the info.

jmo

Updated 9:14 AM MDT, September 9, 2023

WEST CHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Police on Saturday reported two more confirmed sightings of an escaped murderer on the run for more than a week in southeast Pennsylvania amid a search by hundreds of law enforcement officers.

Authorities believe Cavalcante, spotted almost a dozen times since his escape, has managed to obtain clothing and other supplies. Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Col. George Bivens said Friday that about 400 personnel were taking part in the search of the southeastern Philadelphia suburbs, farmland and the vast botanical garden, including tactical teams in full combat gear, tracking dogs, and officers on horseback as well as aircraft.

I was just skimming through photos of Longwood on Google Images and it's utterly depressing - there are SO many places a smallish person could hide aside from the wooded and meadow areas. Planters on legs with other planters in front of them. Endless areas of boxwood hedges and dense arborvitae hedges. Even in the main water gardens, some of the stone fixtures that the fountains come out of are raised up and it seems like someone small could scoot under one.

Idk if this has been shared and maybe it’ll get deleted but I haven’t seen it til now. Sorry if it was.

On Friday, a Pennsylvania resident of Pocopson Township claimed he saw Cavalcante at his home at around 11:45 p.m. Police arrived but said a man left the scene after taking some food, 6ABC News Philadelphia reported.

The SOURCE: New details in search for murderer who escaped in Chester County. Here's what we know

Idk if this has been shared and maybe it’ll get deleted but I haven’t seen it til now. Sorry if it was.

On Friday, a Pennsylvania resident of Pocopson Township claimed he saw Cavalcante at his home at around 11:45 p.m. Police arrived but said a man left the scene after taking some food, 6ABC News Philadelphia reported.

The SOURCE: New details in search for murderer who escaped in Chester County. Here's what we know
That is very bizarre as Pocopson Twp's boundary line does not include Longwood and is north of Street Rd, outside of where they feel certain he still is. Plus, didn't he supposedly burglarize a home on Schoolhouse Rd earlier yesterday?

II just heard the NBC helicpoter flying over my house a few minutes ago to get there. Fingers crossed, it really seems like they're closing in on him. I'm watching the Fox 29 live stream as well as 6 ABC on TV - 6 ABC showed all officers with guns at the ready, and the reporters were asked to move back as a result.
I am absolutely stunned that they have not caught him yet-- is is unbelievable-- SMH--Does he really think he can escape and not get caught and get to freedom? He is dreaming if he thinks that- I just wish they would catch the twit already!!! People's lives are on hold because of him-- they are scared!

Idk does anyone have an updated map of where the sightings have been?

I am absolutely stunned that they have not caught him yet-- is is unbelievable-- SMH--Does he really think he can escape and not get caught and get to freedom? He is dreaming if he thinks that- I just wish they would catch the twit already!!! People's lives are on hold because of him-- they are scared!
I know. I feel for every resident there, even if they have firearms. I couldn't sleep. May as well leave a bag of food on the front porch to keep him from breaking in (saying sarcastically, but still).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry