PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nose appears different. moo
He's been running for a while but I don't think he had time to get a nose job. He does look completely different with a shaved face.

Why do some people think he has been helped? I still think he could've got the clothes from someone's home but the green prison trousers..?

EDIT: Just saw something about who's house that could be hmm

Last edited:

Escaped murderer Danelo Cavalcante spotted near Phoenixville, has changed appearance​

Escaped murderer Danelo Cavalcante was spotted Saturday night near Phoenixville, Pennsylvania in northern Chester County. We now know he has changed his appearance and, police say, he has obtained a car.

PA State Police
https://twitter.com/PAStatePolice
@PAStatePolice

Last night, Danelo Cavalcante was seen near Phoenixville in northern Chester Co. He is now clean shaven and wearing a yellow or green hooded sweatshirt, black baseball cap, green prison pants, and white shoes. He is operating white vehicle, unknown make. Call 911 if spotted.
I go to bed after nothing and wake up to this. How did this dude get a van. Cops must be so pissed and embarassed.

He's been running for a while but I don't think he had time to get a nose job. He does look completely different with a shaved face.

Why do some people think he has been helped? I still think he could've got the clothes from someone's home but the green prison trousers..?

EDIT: Just saw something about who's house that could be hmm
BBM - Please elaborate?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh so scary for these people!!! Found this. I would be terrified.

It has also distressed nearby residents like Ryan Drummond, who told CNN he saw Cavalcante in his Pocopson Township home the night of September 1.

Describing it as an “acute moment of terror,” Drummond said he heard noise in his house and noticed an old French door off the side of their deck was slightly ajar.

“That’s when my stomach dropped,” he told CNN’s Michael Smerconish.

Drummond told his wife to call 911, he said, and saw Cavalcante “walking methodically” out of the kitchen into his living room before leaving the house via the French door.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh so scary for these people!!! Found this. I would be terrified.

It has also distressed nearby residents like Ryan Drummond, who told CNN he saw Cavalcante in his Pocopson Township home the night of September 1.

Describing it as an “acute moment of terror,” Drummond said he heard noise in his house and noticed an old French door off the side of their deck was slightly ajar.

“That’s when my stomach dropped,” he told CNN’s Michael Smerconish.

Drummond told his wife to call 911, he said, and saw Cavalcante “walking methodically” out of the kitchen into his living room before leaving the house via the French door.

Some folks in that area had said that they did not always lock vehicles/ doors all the times, used to be like that here, Md. now I carry key in pocket when out in the yard and lock door behind me. Just never know.

Phoenixville is about 25 miles north of where the search has been taking place. Mr. Cavalcante, a Brazilian national, murdered his ex-girlfriend, Deborah Brandão, just outside of the town in April 2021. He was sentenced to life in prison for the murder just days before he escaped. According to testimony at his trial, reported in the Daily Local News of West Chester, Mr. Cavalcante, who had been living in a town a few miles away, had a sister living in Phoenixville, and called on friends there after the murder to help him flee. He was caught in Virginia; authorities believe he was trying to make his way back to Brazil.

Ms. Brandão’s sister and children still live in the Phoenixville area as well. Last Thursday, Deborah Ryan, the Chester County district attorney, said that they were “terrified” of Mr. Cavalcante and had not left their home since he escaped.

“They’re barricaded inside and very concerned about their safety,” Ms. Ryan said, adding that they were under 24-hour-a-day police protection.

BBM. I wonder if he knew the people in the house he was seen at in Phoenixville, if apparently he has familial ties there. He's had people help him in the past after the murder, so who knows if he has help again...

And DB's sister and children, I feel so awful for them! I hope the police protection they have is very comprehensive and can keep them safe, especially now that he's getting closer to them.

MOO, of course.

Was it at Longwood Gardens? Or do they think he got out of the Gardens on foot and got van somewhere else?

Not sure, the way this is worded it was at the dairy farm.

Snipped for focus.

The 2020 model Transit, which had been reported stolen from Baily's Dairy, had Pennsylvania plates ZST8818, officials said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13