PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, the way this is worded it was at the dairy farm.

Snipped for focus.

The 2020 model Transit, which had been reported stolen from Baily's Dairy, had Pennsylvania plates ZST8818, officials said.

Right. If LE had allowed a dairy van to deliver to Longwood and it was stolen from there, we would have known about it immediately yesterday!

@MarParNews
·

CONFIRMED: picture of the stolen #Cavalcante dairy farm van, spotted on traffic cam around 10pm last night in the area of 23 and 113
He won't get too far in that van (I hope). He'll need gas eventually and that van looks like it would have a pretty big gas tank. Where he'll get money for the gas, I have no idea.
Sadly he'll most likely just steal another vehicle.

Apparently last seen overnight on property of Zion Lutheran Church/Preschool & I noticed there’s a cemetery behind this Church… I wonder if there’s any connection; As in if that’s where his USA victim is buried. (?) Just a thought. It’s 9 mins from Phoenixville.

Agree with Websleuth member who wondered if he has connections to house he’s seen happily munching on box of something, while seeming to look directly into video camera…

Hope Police find and use Lethal Force. He’s clearly too dangerous & skillful at escaping again, to keep around. IMO

Am I the only person wondering who’s ring doorbell camera it was that he looked so chill?

I thought the same. He appears relaxed and having a conversation with someone. My thoughts were 1) it was someone he knew and they gave him some food and supplies 2) someone he knew who was terrified and was playing nice then called police when he left 3) someone who didn’t recognize him with his new look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader