PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you see in that box of stuff he got at the friend's house?

I see a KNIFE handle, also something that almost looks like a hacksaw blade. It looks like metallic tools and such, not that much food.

That blue box does not look like a case of beer. It looks like a battery or something.

Aiding and abetting charges for the 'friend" soon?

View attachment 446133
A house key and umbrella? I wonder if the box with the top handle could contain like a blowup air mattress?

This is both insane and embarrassing

Yes, but these wild cards, like having friends in the area makes this seem much more planned and less random than it originally did.

Also makes him seem far more dangerous and desperate, and hence, the need to apprehend him before he really harms an innocent person, like the people who don't lock their doors or have security video.

He would have easily known he was taking a great chance going to the front door of the friend's house. If the friend was sypmathetic, he might have had him go to a non-monitored back door.

I haven’t kept up with everything, can someone give me a summary of the friend who gave him supplies?

Did the friend do it out of fear and then contacted LE? If not, how did LE find out? Is the friend being held accountable or anything?

One of the black cylindrical things is just the handle of an upside-down umbrella on the porch (you can see the blue and white panels).

Yes, I see it now. But there appears to be some random metallic stuff: silver and yellow next to the box.

Reminder,

If you are going to discuss someone’s live stream, you MUST provide a link to an approved source. Otherwise, don’t mention or discuss what you’re hearing from a source that isn’t approved here. If you’re unsure of a source, use the report feature on any post and ask for clarification prior to posting it.

Thanks,
Mad

Curious if anyone knows if he showed remorse at his trial? Did he threaten revenge? Wondering if he is fearful at all. There seems to be a feeling that he is some how super human in comments online. I think he is a person. I wonder if a man of small sature would be driven by fear turned anger more than over confidence when facing life in prison or whatever his life situation was growing up in Brazil. It seems he was already hurt and hardened. Fear and also anger can be a powerful driver for actions and reactions.
Very doubtful he had any remorse. If he showed any; I’m definitely thinking he put on fake remorse. He stabbed her almost 40 times to death in front of her CHILDREN. No remorse does this 2x killer have. IMO

As others have posited as well, sure have to ask if that ‘care package’ on the front porch was left for an individual? And gazing right into the camera screenshot. Quite brazen…… and seems one has to ask if help or assistance is being granted?

Sure hard to conclude anything but after this ability to elude, that maybe help is being given?
MOO

Pennsylvania Prison Escape 2023 | Danelo Cavacante Escape | Danelo Cavalcante Escape Live | N18L​

Pennsylvania Prison Escape 2023 | Danelo Cavacante Escape | Danelo Cavalcante Escape Live | N18L Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escaped from the Chester County Prison while awaiting transfer to state prison on Aug. 31 after being sentenced to life for fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend in 2021. Prosecutors say he wanted to stop her from telling police that he's wanted in a killing in his home country of Brazil.

I can confirm this. My in-laws live in Kennett Square and never, ever locked their doors In the 20-some years I’ve known them. We are no longer local, but have been following this closely. My husband confirmed with them that this has caused them to start locking their cars and house.
I am sorry your in laws peaceful existence has been broken. Hope they can do a security check at the end of this to maintain their safety,

Curious if anyone knows if he showed remorse at his trial? Did he threaten revenge? Wondering if he is fearful at all. There seems to be a feeling that he is some how super human in comments online. I think he is a person. I wonder if a man of small sature would be driven by fear turned anger more than over confidence when facing life in prison or whatever his life situation was growing up in Brazil. It seems he was already hurt and hardened. Fear and also anger can be a powerful driver for actions and reactions.
No excuses for what he’s done regardless of whether he has Napoleon complex or not. No remorse. Hoping they lethally get him. None of us are safe with animals like this (2 Murders) running about. I get your understanding of Napoleon Complex, but that’s no excuse for brutally murdering 2. He gets no passes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member