PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry your in laws peaceful existence has been broken. Hope they can do a security check at the end of this to maintain their safety,
I’m very sorry for them! It’s not at all fair that most of us have to suffer because of these cruel dangerous psychopaths. Why death penalty needs to be faster / ASAP when murders are absolutely proven. Like this animal. I’ll be praying for peace of mind for your In Laws. It’s not right. Hope SWAT teams put him out permanently ASAP.

My question was if he showed it at trial for anyone that knew the info from following the case early on. No excusing him. Trying to understand his possible current mental state. Was looking for info. I do not disregard your feelings though. They are valid.

What do you see in that box of stuff he got at the friend's house?

I see a KNIFE handle, also something that almost looks like a hacksaw blade. It looks like metallic tools and such, not that much food.

That blue box does not look like a case of beer. It looks like a battery or something.

Aiding and abetting charges for the 'friend" soon?

View attachment 446133
The blue box looks like it might be Great Value (Walmart) drinks of some kind, a case of 24 6packs. It can't be protein shakes because Walmart's are branded under their Equate name which covers health and beauty aids, while Great Value is for grocery items IIRC.
It may also no longer carry drinks...

I’m very sorry for them! It’s not at all fair that most of us have to suffer because of these cruel dangerous psychopaths. Why death penalty needs to be faster / ASAP when murders are absolutely proven. Like this animal. I’ll be praying for peace of mind for your In Laws. It’s not right. Hope SWAT teams put him out permanently ASAP.
Today the dealth penalty is almost meaingless--monsters get 25 years to appeal--many die of old age
Before getting executed-- In the good old days the death penalty meant the perp would be executed
Within a reasonable time to when the perp was sentenced

I'm so sorry I'm trying ton catch up - is there anyone live streaming right now?

There’s a press conference coming up at 2pm eastern that will be live streamed on the Chester county DA’s Facebook page. I assume other news outlets will cover it.

(If you mean random local streamers/talking heads, I don’t think they’re permitted to be linked.)

There’s a press conference coming up at 2pm eastern that will be live streamed on the Chester county DA’s Facebook page. I assume other news outlets will cover it.

(If you mean random local streamers/talking heads, I don’t think they’re permitted to be linked.)
I appreciate it!

As others have posited as well, sure have to ask if that ‘care package’ on the front porch was left for an individual? And gazing right into the camera screenshot. Quite brazen…… and seems one has to ask if help or assistance is being granted?

Sure hard to conclude anything but after this ability to elude, that maybe help is being given?
MOO

It seems very much like someone is assisting him.

Did they have a depot of stuff including a cell phone?

The theft of the van was random, but he knew where he was heading when he left the Longwood area.

I hope the presser has something of value to add to the already reported news that his appearance has changed, van was stolen, ditched and towed away, etc...

Started streaming 2 hours ago

Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escaped from the Chester County Prison while awaiting transfer to state prison on Aug. 31 after being sentenced to life for fatally stabbing his ex-girlfriend in 2021. Prosecutors say he wanted to stop her from telling police that he's wanted in a killing in his home country of Brazil.

I hope the presser has something of value to add to the already reported news that his appearance has changed, van was stolen, ditched and towed away, etc...
Sorry, just checked in to see the latest on this, as I live in the Spring City area. Do you happen to have a link for the press conference? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13