PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please correct me if I am wrong… but isn’t it being reported that the prison issued pants/garb are dark green? And he may have them on in that last video?

That is nice for cover and remaining obscure while on the run at night?

I wonder why they aren’t neon green or some other less desirable color?

I imagine he has already changed clothes again? And some asked about possible bleach seen in some items. Might he have dyed his hair or maybe clothes?
MOO
LE stated that they believe he changed clothes after escape, but idk if they have 100% evidence of that. JMO

It’s ironic that the dairy had left the keys in the van and that he discovered it. Had he not come upon it, they’d probably still be focused on Longwood and he’d be miles and miles away, unknown.

I hope LE is checking out who was working in or around that van at the Dairy, in case the keys were deliberately left for him.

In the PC, he also said you can’t 100% seal a perimeter, and that there were weak points, tunnels, and drainage tunnels, and while some can’t be accessed, some near the construction area couldn’t be secured. I’d like to think they had extra manpower near those weak points!

NEW: Police say the van Danelo Cavalcante allegedly stole and drove from Pocopson Township to Phoenixville last night was discovered late this morning in a field behind a barn in East Nantmeal Township.

Sunday, September 10, 2023 1:57PM

EAST PIKELAND TWP., Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Authorities say an escaped murderer who has eluded capture since breaking out of a southeastern Pennsylvania prison a week and a half ago has apparently slipped out of the search area and changed his appearance.
DH and son didn't see any razor cuts on his shaven face. Where is he getting this stuff? Phoenixville is 25 miles north of Longwood Gardens.

DH and son didn't see any razor cuts on his shaven face. Where is he getting this stuff? Phoenixville is 25 miles north of Longwood Gardens.
Good question. If he was the one who burglarized the home on Schoolhouse Rd the other day, did he shave in their bathroom? They did say his new hoodie came from the dairy.

"The fugitive who escaped Chester County Prison and has eluded authorities for a week and a half was seen on Saturday night near a town about 25 miles from the area where hundreds of law enforcement officers had been searching for him for days, the Pennsylvania State Police said."

I missed the part on the PC regarding his sister, ICE, etc. Does anyone have a link about her assisting him? I could only find one questionable source just now that also said he ditched a second vehicle in a barn but that was not mentioned earlier, so I’m curious where info on her potential assistance might be so I don’t have to rewatch the PC. Thanks!

Good question. If he was the one who burglarized the home on Schoolhouse Rd the other day, did he shave in their bathroom? They did say his new hoodie came from the dairy.
We now know that he has a razor of some kind and he can use that as a weapon. He may have found other weapon-type tools or actual weapons.

I wonder how his sister helped him. Might she have given LE false tips? Where does she live, I doubt she harbored him or gave him supplies.

It would be good LE practice to be watching her for signs of contact with him, maybe even by phone.

Perhaps she did something that looked like she was dropping off supplies or trying to meet him.

It would be good LE practice to be watching her for signs of contact with him, maybe even by phone.

Perhaps she did something that looked like she was dropping off supplies or trying to meet him.
The only source I found which was also posted above (I just saw the post a min ago) is questionable so I’m thinking it’s not accurate. Daily Express US?

The link says MSN, but it goes to a site I’ve never heard of and mentions the second vehicle which doesn’t seem to be accurate.

I believe he has an excellent history of being able to hide out or travel undercover.

Supposedly hid out for weeks in the Amazon after his first murder then makes it to Puerto Rico by boat.

And this is not his first prison escape. He should have been under much heavier prison control. Maybe his small size made him seem less dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member