PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On WGNtv, they just announced the search zone is now less than one square mile.

JMO
And to think Canadian law enforcement were criticized in 2019 for taking 3 weeks to track down two killers in an area covering 3,200 km (2,000 mi) of heavily forested, isolated northern terrain stretching across four provinces!

Last edited:
He is clearly extremely clever and resourceful (which I do not mean positively in this context). Clearly lots of experience with navigating similar terrain back in Brazil. He is SO small that he can basically hide anywhere and very agile and athletic. And, IMO, he seems to have the kind of pure crazy (for lack of better words) that would make him very hard to find. JMO.

On WGNtv, they just announced the search zone is now less than one square mile.

JMO
If he is within a square mile, he has to be trapped and found very quickly. Even if he's up in a flipping tree.
A square mile is not much area. I walk that every day.

If he is not captured, then he's not there imo....unless he's underground somehow. Are there manholes around, what is the deal with the tunnels I heard about?

If he is within a square mile, he has to be trapped and found very quickly. Even if he's up in a flipping tree.
A square mile is not much area. I walk that every day.

If he is not captured, then he's not there imo....unless he's underground somehow. Are there manholes around, what is the deal with the tunnels I heard about?

There are sewer tunnels but they don't look big enough for a human to squeeze through. I know he's really tiny and agile so he may have hidden in one but I can't see how he would be able to travel through them. Imagine though, the stench. He hasn't showered in 10 days, he's been running and sweating in the heat, probably only changed clothes once and may or may not have stolen some deodorant ... and then possibly crawling through sewage!

they're having problems with the radar due to the heat

Really? Weird because I keep seeing them talk about a cold front that is susppossed to have some affect on a hurricane . Not trying to stir pots or anything but its like the other story on the east coast right now, and it is not lining up with this east coast story and most people would have not even have noticed, I dont think . Probabbly not anything to waste time on . IMO..I will say this is the first time I ever wanted to check weather reports to LE accounts , normally it is the other way arround ..

And to think Canadian law enforcement were criticized in 2019 for taking 3 weeks to track down two killers in an area covering 3,200 km (2,000 mi) of heavily forested, isolated northern terrain stretching across four provinces!

OMG, we drove through Alberta, i would call that isolated! No cellular coverage in large squares of land. I would not criticize LEOs, then or now.

When I read about the Alcatraz escape, I thought, time, age and unwillingness to die in prison were on the side of those convicts. So think of DC - he is young, healthy, athletic and is going in for life. I think he might be one of those people having a strong bond with the nature, and willing to risk his life for freedom. I don't think he'll be captured alive. So, he knows what he'll die for, and the police, predictably, is not willing to perish for some criminal escapee. It tips the balance in his favor, and I understand them. Just wish everyone in that area to stay safe, because one of his murders, at least, was in order not to get arrested. I think that he's absolutely the person who'd take hostages. In case he is captured alive, he doesn't want to be unpopular in prison, because so far, I assume, he is heroized. So this time, he'd be first targeting policemen and able-bodied men in general, not women, elderly or kids. It is a very dangerous situation, I wish everyone luck, and get him without any damages.

Really? Weird because I keep seeing them talk about a cold front that is susppossed to have some affect on a hurricane . Not trying to stir pots or anything but its like the other story on the east coast right now, and it is not lining up with this east coast story and most people would have not even have noticed, I dont think . Probabbly not anything to waste time on . IMO..I will say this is the first time I ever wanted to check weather reports to LE accounts , normally it is the other way arround ..

Yes i should have said they 'were' having problems but that storm rolled in last night so not sure how much it cooled it off for today. They got poured on last night but it was probably a relief for them all.

There are sewer tunnels but they don't look big enough for a human to squeeze through. I know he's really tiny and agile so he may have hidden in one but I can't see how he would be able to travel through them. Imagine though, the stench. He hasn't showered in 10 days, he's been running and sweating in the heat, probably only changed clothes once and may or may not have stolen some deodorant ... and then possibly crawling through sewage!
does anyone understand how he made it throuh razor wire? I suspect he has been through water to eliminate some odor but I also imagine him not really getting much food or sleep. did not hear about the most recent burglery...did they say what was taken?

PA State Police
https://twitter.com/PAStatePolice
@PAStatePolice

Last night, Danelo Cavalcante was seen near Phoenixville in northern Chester Co. He is now clean shaven and wearing a yellow or green hooded sweatshirt, black baseball cap, green prison pants, and white shoes. He is operating white vehicle, unknown make. Call 911 if spotted.

Attachments

• IMG_0703.png
    IMG_0703.png
    519.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0702.png
    IMG_0702.png
    530.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0701.png
    IMG_0701.png
    635.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0700.png
    IMG_0700.png
    668.5 KB · Views: 21
PA State Police
https://twitter.com/PAStatePolice
@PAStatePolice

Last night, Danelo Cavalcante was seen near Phoenixville in northern Chester Co. He is now clean shaven and wearing a yellow or green hooded sweatshirt, black baseball cap, green prison pants, and white shoes. He is operating white vehicle, unknown make. Call 911 if spotted.

Just before 4:30 a.m. Sunday, police released new images of a man captured on a Ring camera in East Pikeland Township, who is believed to be Cavalcante. In the new images, the man is seen wearing a black baseball-style hat, a yellow or green hooded sweatshirt, green prison pants and white shoes. However, the man does not have a beard or mustache, which is different than previously released photos of Cavalcante.

There is now an increased police presence in the Upper Providence Township, within the Phoenixville area, and police continue to remind residents to stay inside and lock their homes and vehicles.

Police said they also believe he now has a vehicle. The type of vehicle is unknown at this time but officials said it may be white in color.

calvalacnte-canva-1.jpg

If he has been spotted in phoenixville I wonder why the rds 926 are still showing closed on maps.
Was wondering this too -

Maybe they aren’t 100% sure it’s the same person?

“A man who they believe to be cavalcante” -

It seems like him but what if that 1% chance it’s not and they open the cage they created.

I just keep thinking how the heck did he get out of that closed perimeter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader