GUILTY PA - Dr. Kermit Gosnell for killing patient, 7 infants, Philadelphia, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Massof pleaded guilty to murder, but I can find nothing at all on his sentencing. A search of PA inmates turns up nothing under his name. Very frustrating sometimes to try and find out what happened to these people. My search skills are not all that great.

Yes, where is this "person"?

Let me give it a try to look, Joe.

The trial has begun. Gruesome, horrific, demonic. I could think of a few more words.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mu...-of-horrors-abortionist-fbi-agent-recalls-gru

The agents expected to find Gosnell alone at the facility and interview him. Instead, they walked into a “House of Horrors,” as District Attorney Seth Williams described it in 2011 – a dirty clinic filled with moaning, bleeding, heavily medicated women in tremendous pain.

The women in the worst condition were taken by ambulance to local hospitals, but the agents allowed Gosnell to complete the other abortions before submitting to questioning.

Agent Huff said that when Gosnell returned from his bloody business, he brought dinner and ate it during the interview without bothering to change out of his soiled surgical gear. “He was still wearing his bloody latex gloves,” Huff recalled. “They had some holes in them. And he ate his dinner. He didn’t take them off.”

http://news.yahoo.com/pa-abortion-clinic-worker-describes-cutting-babies-062102426.html

Jurors saw Moton's photograph of the boy called "Baby A" on a large screen in the courtroom, which took on a bizarre look Tuesday as witnesses testified near a hospital bed with stirrups and other aging obstetric equipment. Denied the chance to bring jurors to the shuttered inner-city clinic, prosecutors are instead recreating a patient room in court.

BBM

I am trying to see if I can find pictures from inside the courtroom. I would love to see what the jurors are seeing.

Why is there no national coverage of this trial?

Not trying to derail the thread with political debate, but the mainstream media by and large tends towards the liberal, pro-choice side. It's well documented. I'm disappointed that the more conservative outlets have also been largely silent on this case.

Absolutely NO excuse for this doctor (or his "helpers") actions.
It sounds like there was a lot of denial going on in that place, especially by the assistants, one who said she "didn't know it was wrong" to kill a child in a toilet. I will have to hunt for that article....bbl.

Not the exact article I read (can't find it!!) but it does mention the worker saying she didn't think it was wrong..down towards the end of the article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rd-procedure-snip-babies-spines-scissors.html

Here is the link to download all 281 pages of the Grand Jury report and Recommendations.
http://3801lancaster.com/the-report-to-the-grand-jury/

I read it. I'm a little sorry I did, actually.

I don't get squeamish very often, but what the grand jury uncovered and what the employees in that clinic testified to might just be one of the most atrocious description of inhumanity that I have or will have ever read in my life: simply put, Infanticide. Infanticide possibly in the thousands. Thousands of 24+ week old "viable" fetuses that were born alive and had the back of their necks "snipped"

I am having trouble comprehending and understanding what I read. It's that bad.

Those poor little ones. Makes my heart sick.

What the mothers witnessed? These were "illegal late term abortions". They dialate the cervix and the woman goes into "labor", the fetus is typically born alive (though it likely can't live long because the lungs are under-developed).

At that point they either wait for the fetus to die (as it surely will) or they sever the spinal cord to get it over with faster. Late term abortions are very rare and the few clinics that perform them legally usually only do so if the mothers life is in danger.

I am not getting involved in the politics of the matter but that is obviously what happened here. I personally do not feel bad for the mothers at all, they chose to wait that long and they likely didn't "witness" the severing of the spinal cord.

It doesn't give the age of the fetuses (could have been 6 months along which means they couldn't possibly have survived or they could have been 8.5 months along which means it was basically inducing labor and killing a viable infant). Unless this Dr. was a complete nut they likely were not viable.

Please please please read some of the Grand Jury report I just posted... It goes into great detail regarding exactly what happened. There were hundreds; most likely thousands of late-term abortions (murders) because the babies were born alive and then "snipped" --- It really makes my heart hurt.

Answering this is complicated, which is one reason why people have used the relative lack of coverage as a way to take pot-shots at the supposedly liberal media. The article linked below ('There is no Gosnell coverup') attempts to answer your question, but it will likely be ignored by those who seek to politicize the issue.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/12/there_is_no_gosnell_coverup/

smileyvault-sadno.gif
This is so horrific. He's a butcher, IMO.

He sure is! What is also appalling is the lack of coverage, as is evidenced by this picture of the spectators' gallery taken during live, open court. His tiny victims have no voice in the media.

Gosnellmediaseating-300x225.jpg

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/getrel...orter-explains-her-personal-gosnell-blackout/

http://washingtonexaminer.com/tim-c...ng-questions/article/2527117?custom_click=rss

"The bigger the baby, the more he charged." That was abortionist Kermit Gosnell's pricing plan. So when one woman came to him about seven or eight months pregnant, Gosnell charged her $2,500, according to the grand jury report.

"Sue," as the grand jury report calls the mother, came to Gosnell's gory abortion clinic at 9 in the morning. Gosnell's staff induced labor. At 11 p.m., Sue finally gave birth to her son. Gosnell's assistant Kareema Cross testified that the boy was 18 or 19 inches long, "nearly the size of her own 6 pound, 6 ounce, newborn daughter."

Then Kermit Gosnell allegedly did what he always does after he delivers a baby: He murdered it. "The doctor just slit the neck," Cross testified. Snipping the back of newborns' necks was allegedly how Gosnell aborted babies after delivering them.

But with "Sue's" son -- Baby Boy A, the grand jury report called him -- Gosnell apparently failed. The baby kept twitching in the little plastic box where Gosnell had discarded him, according to testimony. Gosnell allegedly tried to falsely dismiss this as "reflexes."

"Sue" went home shortly after delivering her son. For days, she was in pain and vomiting. When she finally went to a hospital, she was admitted with infections and blood clots.

Gosnell is on trial for murdering Baby Boy A and six other babies, as well as causing the death of one mother.

I just heard about this today. I am sick to my stomach. And I'm shocked that this isn't receiving national coverage. What a disgusting man.

The trial of Gosnell, 72, in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas is currently in its fifth week. He is charged with seven counts of first-degree murder (seven babies), one count of third-degree murder of a mother, as well as infanticide, conspiracy, abortion at 24 or more weeks, abuse of a corpse, theft, corruption of minors, solicitation and other related offenses.

On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell's clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion "swimming" in a toilet and "trying to get out."

Kareema Cross, a “medical assistant” who worked at Gosnell’s Women’s Medical Society clinic for four-and-a-half years, testified in a Philadelphia court today, telling of the horrors of babies who survived abortions only to have their necks snipped with scissors.

“Did you ever see those babies move?” asked Prosecutor Joanne Pescatore.

“Yes, once in the toilet,” said Cross.

The baby “was like swimming,” she said. “Basically, trying to get out.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gos...n-survivor-was-swimming-toilet-trying-get-out

I am stunned that this trial and story is on the back burner . With all the Hype with the Jodi Arias trial and this trail is half way threw and only 6 pages here . This butcher Kermit P. Gosnell makes Jodi look like a girl scout selling cookies . I am sure I have offended some butchers at the meat markets sorry.

I try hard to be PC correct but this is just plain EVIL and WRONG . I typically don't believe in DP but favor life WITH out parole . But this makes me reconsider it in his punishment DP with sniping like he did . :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back