GUILTY PA - Dr. Kermit Gosnell for killing patient, 7 infants, Philadelphia, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another defendant pleads guilty, could get life sentence.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ap-unlicensed-doctor-plead-pa-abortion-case-14873064#.TrLus-uTZPU

Steven Massof, 49, of Pittsburgh, pleaded guilty to two counts of third-degree murder, murder conspiracy and other charges.

Massof testified to a grand jury that he snipped the spines of more than 100 babies after seeing them breathe, move or show other signs of life.

"Severing the spinal cords of moving, breathing babies outside their mothers' wombs was, according to Massof, 'standard procedure,'" the grand jury report centered on Dr. Kermit Gosnell's clinic charged.

Where did he come from?

"Dr. Steve" went to medical school but never got his license. He was a cook and a bartender.

I'm not a betting chick, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this "person" didn't live near the "clinic". Nope.

Like how does that work? What did he tell friends and family? I'm a bartender/Doctor?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pennsylvania/133205548.html

Big mugshot.

Just a reminder of what the "Women's Medical Society Of West Philadelphia" looks like from the outside.

http://onemoresoul.com/files/2010/02/gosnell_clinic_large.jpg

Note it offers "Family Planning" along with "Dental Care" and at a glance ya just might think you could get an eye exam in this horrendous building.

Powelton Village is unique in and of itself. In 1985 a bomb was dropped not too far away from here on Move members. So sad as one of the most prominent schools in the country is a skip away. The University Of Pennsylvania.

Holy flippin scary stuff.

"Doctor Steve" at Linked.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/smassof1976

Just read it real quick and ummmmmmmm he worked at Jefferson in Infectious Disease? I saw another decent school listed. It goes up to 2010. I'm thinking he was a sales rep or was supposed to be? How do these kinds of people meet for the love of all things decent? How does this happen? Who said what to whom?

Oh I didn't take note he mentioned bartending or cook in that there profile. In all honesty he should have just kept bartending. Raging lunatic.

Thanks for the links Filly, thankfully I missed the big mugshot or I may have fantasised about slapping it all evening.

Do these people (and I use that term loosely) and any idea of ethics? morality? How could they think for just one minute that what they were doing was right? or acceptable?

I almost give up

I can only hope that is alleged human being and Dr gets the death penalty.

I'm just gob smacked... :(

from Filly's link:
According to a grand jury report released almost a year ago, Pearl Gosnell was a cosmetologist who helped her husband perform "extremely late-term" abortions on Sundays and other days the clinic was closed.

(I'm at a loss for words at this horror.)

Oh my god, this story is haunting me. I had to go read the graphic, 281-page, grand jury report. It is appalling to read the description of what went on there. This clinic operated unimpeded for four decades! The state of Pennsylvania knew about the conditions and deaths that happened there and did nothing.

2a9tv1g.jpg

I'm not even half-way through the report, yet. This is so sad.

Considering he practiced at that site for 4 decades, I am wondering if this UID could have been one of his victims...

DE DE - Bear - Female (NamUs #7097), 16-25, March 1967 - Died while undergoing abortion - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The site where she was found was approximately 47 miles away from the clinic...

3801 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19104 to Porter Rd, Bear, DE - Google Maps

http://articles.philly.com/2011-01-20/news/27038770_1_abortion-clinic-late-term-abortions-grand-jury

Gosnell routinely induced labor in patients in their second and third trimesters rather than perform risky late-term abortions. That sometimes resulted in live births. He and his staffers killed the babies by stabbing their necks with scissors to sever their spinal cords and sometimes suctioning their skulls, too. About a baby writhing as he cut its neck, Gosnell joked to a staffer: "That's what you call a chicken with its head cut off."

Why are these so-called mothers and I use that term lightly not arrested for murdering their own children? Even a 15 year old knows late term birth and them murdering the child is wrong. GMAB get these women/ big girls also. This makes me so sick.

Repulsive. This is a very good example of what happens when no one wants to admit their is a need for reliable resourses for woman who choose this. No one should have to feel a place like this is their only option for an abortion.

But so many of these were labor and murder. It is no wonder there is so much child abuse these abortive "mothers" do not know the difference and seemly don't care. It is just all about " me me me" and what I want for me. Just sickening

Dear Lord. This is horrible. I am a strong pro-choice supporter. But this? WTF this @%@%^@@^%665!!

Holy flippin scary stuff.

"Doctor Steve" at Linked.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/smassof1976

Just read it real quick and ummmmmmmm he worked at Jefferson in Infectious Disease? I saw another decent school listed. It goes up to 2010. I'm thinking he was a sales rep or was supposed to be? How do these kinds of people meet for the love of all things decent? How does this happen? Who said what to whom?

Oh I didn't take note he mentioned bartending or cook in that there profile. In all honesty he should have just kept bartending. Raging lunatic.

Massof pleaded guilty to murder, but I can find nothing at all on his sentencing. A search of PA inmates turns up nothing under his name. Very frustrating sometimes to try and find out what happened to these people. My search skills are not all that great.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back