Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading Jimi Taro Patrick's background it seems he was just a kid who wanted to smoke some weed. He was a deans list student his first year at Loyola on scholarship too. Not easy to do first year...Lived with his grandparents, had a summer job, grew up playing baseball... he was in the wrong place , wrong time. I guess he knew some of the others form growing up but he doesn't seem like the type to hang with CD. Tragic.

Reading Jimi Taro Patrick's background it seems he was just a kid who wanted to smoke some weed. He was a deans list student his first year at Loyola on scholarship too. Not easy to do first year...Lived with his grandparents, had a summer job, grew up playing baseball... he was in the wrong place , wrong time. I guess he knew some of the others form growing up but he doesn't seem like the type to hang with CD. Tragic.

Agree. Like many others in this thread, I'm most interested in Jimi and how he got wrapped up in this.

I don't think we are supposed to get it. Four young people are dead. I think this creep murdered for the sport of it, not for the $, or weed. He is a serial killer, like the Son of Sam, or Heidnik, or Gacy. Luckily, they stopped him before more damage occured.
My guess as I wrote before it was a lack of perceived respect amongst his peers. And he showed them what he could do...twisted but plausible imo.

Tim Jimenez from KYWNewsradio says "sources tell me 3 of the bodies were in 1 grave, 4th in a hole far away on the same property"

But why kill over weed? I don't get it

Would have to be a barnful of weed to warrant a quadruple homicide, not a couple of kilos or whatever.

Why even kill your customers anyway, drug dealers want money, makes no sense for him to kill them if they owe.

I just saw this -- please forgive if it's a repeat:
[h=1]Man Admits to Killing 4 in Pennsylvania, His Lawyer Says
[/h]By JON HURDLE, CHRISTINE HAUSER and MATTHEW HAAG
JULY 13, 2017

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. — A Pennsylvania man has admitted to killing four of his acquaintances, after bodies were found buried on his parents’ farm in Bucks County, the man’s lawyer said on Thursday.
“Mr. DiNardo this evening confessed to the district attorney to his participation or commission in the murders of the four young men,” one of his lawyers, Paul Lang, told reporters late Thursday outside the Bucks County Court of Common Pleas. “In exchange for that confession, Mr. DiNardo was promised by the district attorney that he will spare his life by not invoking the death penalty.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/13/...3&nl=breaking-news&nlid=50115975&ref=cta&_r=0

MEDIA ALERT - There will be no briefing by DA Weintraub tonight on the Solebury murder investigation.

[video=twitter;885658741449904128]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885658741449904128[/video]

Reposting my timeline with latest from today about CD's confession (excluding the bit from AP sources since that hasn't been confirmed by LE). Hope this helps anyone who needs to catch up. I will add to it as more info is shared!

5 July

• 6:00pm - JTP last seen

6 July

• 4:45pm - JTP reported missing after he did not show up for work

7 July

• 6:30pm - DF last seen getting into a car near his home in Langhorne
  • MS and TM go missing, “it is believed the pair were together” in Peddler’s Village (time unclear from sources thus far)
  • 6:53pm - TM texts his girlfriend (text contents unknown), it was her last communication from him
  • 7:49 pm - CD license plate captured on Street Road in Solebury Township, followed by the Nissan Maxima owned by TM (unclear if TM was driving)

8 July

• TM and MS don’t show up for work
  • 3:35pm - (possibly unrelated) Neighbor reports hearing violent gunshots at this time
  • 5:00pm - CD calls a friend offering to sell a vehicle for $500 (TM’s car)
  • TM reported missing by mother

9 July

• 2:10am - MS vehicle is found at Peddler’s village
  • 4:00am - TM car is found in the garage on Aquetong Road, his diabetic kit was in the car. He is a T1 Diabetic so he would not have willingly left it behind
  • “Police begin a search at DiNardo family properties along Rt. 202 and Aquetong 202. The New York Times reports police were directed to the farm after the cellphone of one of the missing men, Dean Finocchiaro, was tracked there on Saturday afternoon. “
  • MS reported missing by family

10 July

• DA Weintraub says he believes foul play is involved
  • CD home on Wayland Circle in Bensalem, PA is searched
  • LE brings heavy machinery to DiNardo property in Solebury
  • CD is arrested and charged with firearms possession
  • CD bail is set at $1 million

11 July

• CD is released from jail after his father posts pail ($100,000)
  • DA says no human remains found
  • DA names CD a POI in the case

12 July

• CD charged with stealing and attempting to sell TM vehicle previously found at another DiNardo property on July 9
  • CD bail set at $5 million cash
  • DA says they have found “several pieces of evidence” but will not elaborate on what the evidence is
  • DA Weintraub schedules midnight press conference

13 July

• 12:02am at late night press conference:
    • DA reports that human remains were found in a common grave
    • Only DF positively identified
    • Grave is 12.5 feet deep
    • Would not comment on manner of death but said it was absolutely a homicide
    • Alluded to the presence of the remains of all or some of the other missing boys (“those poor boys”)
  • 11:00am - Press conference - DA says other remains still have not been identified, will not say how many bodies were in the grave
  • 1:33pm - DA cancels scheduled press conference for 3:00pm
  • CD’s parents are to appear in front of a grand jury. Awaiting more info
  • CD is to appear in front of a grand jury. Awaiting more info
  • 5:30pm - CD's lawyer Paul Lang announces that CD has confessed to "participation" in 4 murders, that CD gave LE info about the location of bodies, and that the confession was in exchange for the DA's promise not to seek the death penalty
  • Rumors abound about the possibility of a co-conspirator who is potentially being questioned by LE

Do we have confirmation on which date BR was released on bail??

Sources:
http://6abc.com/news/timeline-disappearance-of-4-men-in-bucks-co/2210213/
https://patch.com/pennsylvania/newho...stery-timeline
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/pe...-20170712.html

MEDIA ALERT - There will be no briefing by DA Weintraub tonight on the Solebury murder investigation.

[video=twitter;885658741449904128]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885658741449904128[/video]

That's disappointing :(

Agree. Like many others in this thread, I'm most interested in Jimi and how he got wrapped up in this.
Somebody tells you who you can get some weed from, you don't expect he's going to be a homicidal schizophrenic.

Next briefing is scheduled for 11 a.m. Friday in the 6100 block of Lower York Road. DA Weintraub expects to have add'l info at that time.
[video=twitter;885659540888354816]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885659540888354816[/video]

This is very dependent on who you are. I had no problem going off of it.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

OT But personally, I have never hugged the toilet - but I was absolutely miserable for 3 days with migraines, dizziness, hot flashes, chills, cold sweats, nausea and this weird thing I wouldn't associate with "dizziness" - it's different. I called it brain tingles. Weird stuff, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But why kill over weed? I don't get it

this will lead to fentanyl and also K2 (the new cannaboid synthetic) wait and see. this is going very deep....and i don't mean 12.5 deep.
we haven't even scratched the surface.

If CD did this by himself I think he just used weed to lure them in and simply just wanted to kill people. I don't think there really was a motive if he did this on his own. Sigh... it's hard to be patient. I really want to know more about the person they are questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04