Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article says stable condition plus another one says the same do you have a link referencing the person died in another article?

I could be thinking too literal here, but didn't the reporter say POI was pretty critical?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.@BucksDa update on killings of 4 young men in Solebury Twp moved to 1pm.

[video=twitter;885846718897586176]https://twitter.com/TrangDoCBS3/status/885846718897586176[/video]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Caught up but have to go out now. I added the house search to the map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rvs2HzBsPRqhT2wzWr-cszwWKhU&usp=sharing

I'll add the rest of what you put together for me Gardener later when I get back. If the location of the 4th body is shown, a tweet of the search of anything like that, can someone give me a heads up? TIA

Your location for the garage with Tom Meo's car is incorrect. The correct location is at a house on Aquetong Road, northeast of the Farm. The garage coordinates are: 40.356357, -75.012083

The house itself that the family owns is the white building east of the garage.

.@BucksDa update on killings of 4 young men in Solebury Twp moved to 1pm.

[video=twitter;885846718897586176]https://twitter.com/TrangDoCBS3/status/885846718897586176[/video]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

NO!!!! I have a pulmonary appointment @ 1:15 & I've been so thankful the press release was for 11am so I'd be able to watch in its entirety & follow along with all of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One thing I've not seen mentioned so far (but if it has I've clearly missed it) is whether Cosmo is an only child or has any siblings.

I'm guessing that if he's an only child it will be a massive blow to a family with so much apparent wealth to have the only child and heir banged up for the rest of his natural life. It would also provide a motive for them trying to protect him and cover things up for him in the past.

He has a sister and a brother. I believe they're both younger but not 100% certain.

Often, the "K" in police acronyms is "known", and "BM" is usually "Black Male". Could it be "Known Black Male"?

First time poster here. I've been here a few times over the years to watch the developments and read interesting theories and opinions. This case finally made me join. Hope to hear in a few hours who the second is.

This is what i took it to mean, too.

Summary of Fox29 report:

JTP reportedly killed over a gun sale just by Cosmo.

Other three allegedly killed by both Cosmo and the other guy over a marijuana sale. Bodies put in oil tank and set on fire.

Other guy was picked up at his uncles house. Uncle apparent said go ahead and take him. The other guy arrested for a theft at Willow Grove mall in January and was shot 6 times in March.

Wait so they were not shot first? Just burned?

Your location for the garage with Tom Meo's car is incorrect. The correct location is at a house on Aquetong Road, northeast of the Farm. The garage coordinates are: 40.356357, -75.012083

The house itself that the family owns is the white building east of the garage.

Thank you for that, very much appreciated! I got the wrong info from a tweet then. It's harder when you don't get on it from the beginning.

I have been trying my best to get caught up on this since Cosmo confessed.

One thing I am not sure of is whether or not he said how he did it. Were they all shot? Has that information been released?

I have been trying my best to get caught up on this since Cosmo confessed.

One thing I am not sure of is whether or not he said how he did it. Were they all shot? Has that information been released?

I do not believe this has been released officially. The only thing we really know about his "confession" is that he told them where to find all of the bodies.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

I do not believe this has been released officially. The only thing we really know about his "confession" is that he told them where to find all of the bodies.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads