Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely my opinion-so many have mentioned the difficulty of the accused handling the aftermath of his crime by himself. So what if you had a relative who was shady and needed some money desperately ... You say you'll pay him for a job, expect him to ask no questions, and maybe even, when the going gets tough, pin it on him. Maybe you're the patsy and he's the real bad guy(in your head, of course). Just saying, we all know who the homicidal schizophrenic is.

Source: Sean Kratz, 20, in custody in Bucks County slayings

A Philadelphia man with a criminal history, Sean Kratz, was in custody Friday in connection with the slayings of four men, according to a law enforcement source- apprehended only hours after Cosmo DiNardo confessed to killing the men on his family’s Solebury farm.
Kratz, 20, was taken into custody on Magee Avenue in Northeast Philadelphia late Thursday night, the source confirmed.
When he was taken into custody, Kratz was out on bail for separate charges, with two pending burglary cases in Philadelphia courts. In one, he was charged with burglary, criminal trespassing, theft, receiving stolen property and other charges relating to an alleged December 2016 incident. He posted 10 percent of $10,000 bail in March.
In May, his last scheduled hearing was postponed because he had “medical issues,” according to court records.
On Thursday, his attorney was in Philadelphia court to request a continuance for further investigation in that case. “Defense: Not ready, case listed for status,” reads the court filing. Kratz was present and signed a subpoena. His next court date was set for August 4.

Kratz was implicated twice last year in connected burglary cases in Philadelphia.
In June 2016, surveillance video caught him and an accomplice breaking into a shed on a property on the 6400 block of Dorcas Street and walking away with a leafblower, weed whacker and a box containing tools, all valued at $1,000, according to the probable cause affidavit filed for his arrest. The homeowner later posted the video to his Facebook page, where a witness – whose neighbor was dating Kratz at the time – identified him in the footage, the document states.

Kratz was arrested on June 20 that year and released on bail. But within seven months he was back in police custody again.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...sing-men-sean-kratz-conspirator-20170714.html

Accomplice has been taken into custody from Magee avenue in the northeast. Philly. Sean <modsnip> Kratz.

FOR THOSE NOT FROM PHILLY:

The house SK was brought in from is in a neighborhood called Oxford Circle, which is in Northeast (NE) Philly. NE Philly is a gigantic area of the city with all sorts of sub-neighborhoods. Oxford Circle has become a really rough area the past 10 years or so. It wasn't exactly nice when I first moved here 20-ish years ago, but it wasn't really crazy. It routinely shows up in the papers for shootings and robberies and etc. The neighborhoods to the south get really bad. The neighborhoods to the east become more middle class and stable pretty quickly. A lot of families who moved up to Bensalem come from this part of the city.

It also borders the Montgomery County (MontCo) suburbs. They're all pretty suburban. They're all nicer than the Lower Bucks towns the victims and Cosmo all come from. But they're not like super well-to-do or anything like that.

The suburban zip codes get weird. Ambler Township has a really nice downtown with an old movie theater and good restaurants. That's why some of the more locals here were saying he might come from some money. But the Ambler zip code covers a pretty large area and includes more middle-class areas. It looks like the dad's house is near Upper Dublin High School. It's just a pretty quiet area -- nothing too crazy ever happens there.

But a kid having split parents -- one who lives in those burbs and one in a rough part of the city -- really isn't surprising. I know a lot of people who have that sort of background. There are just so many people who have cousins who live in the city and etc.

I wouldn't look too much into them checking out the suburban house other than they're doing their due diligence in case he stopped by there the past few days.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/450-Susquehanna-Rd_Ambler_PA_19002_M31818-97486

That property is estimated here at being worth over 400k, so while I'm not trying to say SK was necessarily a silver spoon baby, I stand by the idea that if this was his family residence, we can rule out a need for money as a motive. Perhaps if that money is in turn tied to something else like another crime or an addiction as people have been seeming to put forth but I haven't actually seen reported anywhere, then perhaps, but I would consider those extenuating circumstances to be more the 'motivation' in that scenario than reducing it to 'money'

I'm not comfortable posting the facebook link I found yet. I can't find any solid evidence that it is him, other than a couple of the pics look like him. But...there aren't that many pictures.

EDIT- The FB is deleting posts. Nothing that seemed of importance, but interesting all the same. If this isn't the guy, it could be that he's just now finding all this new publicity to his page :)
I tried looking for him thru CD's facebook, but gave up, he still has over 2000 FB friends. Who stays FB friends with someone who's confessed to murdering 4 guys? Is it just that they all have so many FB friends they can't find his profile to delete?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Any live feeds?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

With out speculating of alternate scenarios, I still think it's odd that a 20 y/o would so quickly switch over and confess for a "deal" that only removes death penalty. IMO, the 60 to 80 years he's now going to spend in jail are worse than DP. Even if he rolls the dice with going to court and gets sentenced to DP, it's many years and appeals before that happens. Does he seem, with murdering and burying 4 boys, showing no remorse through what we've seen of his texts and even the garage parking lot "I'm sorry", to be the type that all the sudden has compassion enough to do this just so 1 family can have the remains returned to them? I feel like even with the added POI, who doesn't seem too smart to be sticking around the area after almost a week of CD being in and out of custody, there's more to a larger picture.

We have seen this happen before. No matter the legalities of how and when or if someone will be executed the thoughts of getting sentenced to death seems to show how cowardly many of these murder suspects truly are who do such heinous cruel murders, including these.

It has always been interesting to me how murderers have no problems whatsoever when taking someone else's life or multiple lives but when it comes to the possibility THEY could also be put to death then they become shrinking cowards at the mere thought of it happening.

Imo, it shows they do not value the lives of other human beings but do place great value on their own.

States who have the death penalty have used this threat to get other murderers to confess or plead guilty. It has been a great tool for DA/law enforcement to use against many heinous murderers. LE/DA is fully aware how chicken most of the murderers are without their weapon.

IMO

I tried looking for him thru CD's facebook, but gave up, he still has over 2000 FB friends. Who stays FB friends with someone who's confessed to murdering 4 guys? Is it just that they all have so many FB friends they can't find his profile to delete?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

They probably didn't talk to him anyhow so aren't worried about having their names there. I don't see any big deal. JMO. They might not have even heard about it.

So CD does his crazy gangster wannabe murders to build his cred/feed his ego, then he gets a desperate junkie who knows how to work heavy equipment to help cover it up. If he was purely paranoid he would have killed the accomplice too. I'm sure instead he wanted SK to put word out about how hard he was, that feeds into his constant validation seeking. He was always going to get caught, no question about it. It's all ridiculous and sad, I don't know whether to scream or cry.

Also sad that a kid becomes a desperate junkie by the age of 20. Just a horrible story all the way around.

Hi I'm new and have read everything that has been posted. There are a few things I've been curious about.
1. Cosmo was involuntarily committed after an automobile accident and was diagnosed with a mental illness, schizophrenia? That would be convenient since he was able to get out of that trouble... but not smart enough to not pose with an assault riffle on SM? I'm curious to find out if the behavioral health hospital he was addmitted to is the same one that rents their office space from Cosmo's father... conflict of interest?
2. Also, if he shot and killed the poor boys on Saturday if that actually is when (with the neighbors hearing gun shots) how did he keep the boys at the property? Did he drug them with laced pot or rec drugs? Just thinking... I think Cosmo and the other guy are not cold blooded killers yet and would have had a problem shooting them.. unless they were drugged with something and unbeknowst to the boys they were being drugged. I cannot think of any other way the boys would be willing to stay on the property...
3. I know the property is massive but wouldn't the burning bodies put off a horrible odor?

Just my thoughts... thanks!

Who said he's a junkie? Guns and marijuana don't a junkie make.

SK gives off a junkie vibe w/ his arrest record for burglary. That sounds like he's buying things he took from a shed and selling it for quick cash.

I'm thinking more Cosmo called this guy saying he needed a favor and we're family and he just went along with helping to bury some bodies.

The gun maybe?
That would mean they didn't have forensic gun evidence to link Cosmo to the killings. Wow....just assumed they had that going for the case.
Maybe they are looking for something the boys owned that he might have kept....similar to finding a car in a garage but obviously much smaller.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/450-Susquehanna-Rd_Ambler_PA_19002_M31818-97486

That property is estimated here at being worth over 400k, so while I'm not trying to say SK was necessarily a silver spoon baby, I stand by the idea that if this was his family residence, we can rule out a need for money as a motive. Perhaps if that money is in turn tied to something else like another crime or an addiction as people have been seeming to put forth but I haven't actually seen reported anywhere, then perhaps, but I would consider those extenuating circumstances to be more the 'motivation' in that scenario than reducing it to 'money'

This is a larger lot for this area imo, but even that aside, if you look it up on the map, this is right on what appears to be the Philly loop. A house this size in a rural area would be closer to $200,000 imo. Cmon y'all ever watch house hunters? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now think these murders were for nothing more than money. IMO, he took the money from the guys and instead of giving them weed, he killed them. He made a few grand and still had his stash. He paid his buddy to help hide the bodies. I just wonder how many more he would have killed if he didn't get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234