Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to edit..this was in response to a news article...a few pages back..will keep reading.
MY GOD!!!!! All this over pot..pot!!! Thank you all for keeping us updated and I will keep reading, but, again, MY GOD!!! WTF!!!!

So where is all this pot CD was supposedly selling in high volumes?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Since I first saw him I recognized that clearly Bucks County District Attorney Matthew D. Weintraub has aspirations for higher office, but it is really showing during this presser.

Ignorant Question: What was done to Mr. Patrick by Dinardo which added that charge? I have assumptions but hoping someone can enlighten me.

Appreciate it!

From the charge sheets, CD killed Jim Patrick alone on the 5th, and didn't rob him. Then SK became involved and the 3 killings on the 7th were robberies.

I'm wondering why he killed the guy then. Thrills?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DA gives credit to TIPS and says work is not done....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This makes me angry for obvious reasons, but which part of these transactions made him feel threatened? When HE brought them to the property? When he shot MS as he was fleeing? Or when he ran over TM with the backhoe? Dude has been a cold blooded killer from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 kids who wanted a little pot to smoke murdered and robbed. I still can't believe this was the first time for these guys.

So where is all this pot CD was supposedly selling in high volumes?

Excellent question. I don't think it ever actually existed and Cosmo just got those guys out there by telling them he had weed to sell them, when all he really wanted was their money.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

They should really search all the properties that CD family owns, I'm scared that this wasnt his first time killing someone, considering he was basically living on his own with a mental illness.

It seems that most of Dinardo's issues began after his accident. Consider the dramatic changes to his appearance since the accident and behavioral changes.

PS... if his family are so wealthy, i mean they apparently paid their son who confessed to murdering four people bail... (100k in cash)
then why the hell was he robbing people, that lets you know he's truly crazy.

quarter to a half mile away from the 3 others for Jimmy's burial pace

THIS...is the stuff nightmares are made of.

How do their families cope after reading that affidavit? How do you come to terms with such evil.

Prayers for the families and the community.

'Attempt to burn the bodies to obliterate identity but was unsuccessfull'

Any pot smoker would know that you aren't getting 4 pounds for $800. I'm thinking CD is just embellishing and it was supposed to be 4 ounces for 800. CD wants to make it sound like he was this huge dealer selling pounds when he really only had ounces.

It might be a way to blame the victims. And to tarnish their reputations enough that the crime won't appear as heinous. None of these young men had records for dealing. Only possession for their own use. The chances are good that this was a straight up robbery. Perhaps with an inducement offered.

He says the evidence so far supports the guys arrested. But if more info comes forward they will investigate...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I still wonder how they were able to ID Dean's body yesterday but not the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela