Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the lure was the items he was selling, sneakers. That makes sense.

I wonder if CD "needed" to rob and kill these men to pay up the alleged debt to another male mentioned many times in the last week... it sure is a riddle..

I really don't think there's that much to it. CD was sick and wanted to kill. He starts with JTP (or maybe others in the past) and can't stop. Maybe he is a pot dealer that's dealt with these kids before, or approached them for the first time and offered, but he uses it to lure victims in.

If you read the affidavit, SK never admits to actually shooting anyone.. CD self admittedly kills 3 but then for some reason says he took the gun from SK and shoots DF only after SK had already killed him. They each had a gun, right? So why take his gun? Why does SK get the nerve to shoot DF but not fire a single shot at anyone else?

Then you have the kid who posted about CD trying to get him to get into their car for a drug deal. The kid specifically said the person accompanying CD had facial hair, which makes me believe the story is true bc SK has facial hair. CD was intent on getting the kid into the car and SK told him to chill out. Does this not seem like CD was high on killing? They would have drove this kid off to be victim #5. Seems like CD was frothing at the mouth over murder and SK was maybe more interested in being a gangster bad-*advertiser censored* killer? I wonder if SK actually physically killed anyone or was just there?

btw this has been posted before but has all the details straight from the confessions: https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/sites/default/files/29567/post/attachments/kratz_documents.pdf

Need to disagree with theory being discussed that CD just wanted the "kill" .. I think he needed cash badly, and robbery was motive..Then covered his tracks...

From the affidavit. Awful attempt at lying by CD.
b532936d6942a538e87ab632a0f40e9e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even with this condition, he would still have to show he couldn't tell right from wrong at that moment. And digging a 12 foot deep grave, kind of negates this.

"Under the MPC standard, which represents the modern trend, a defendant is not responsible for criminal conduct "if at the time of such conduct as a result of mentaldisease or defect he lacks substantial capacity either to appreciate the criminality of his conduct or to conform his conduct to the requirements of the ..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense

The person more likely to attempt a reduction in culpability is Kratz.

Until it is investigated and determined scientifically one cannot and should not rule out any possibilities.

The FBI classifies a serial killing as 3 or more victims. IMO, YES.

Typically there is a component of time (e.g. more than a month or two) over which the killings had to have occurred for it to be considered "serial". But this may be a flexible designation.

Oh really? Thanks... looking for Foxfire's favorite FBI link, lol....

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository...ons-serial-murder-serial-murder-july-2008-pdf
Serial Murder, Multi-Disciplinary Perspectives for Investigators (click on printable version (PDF) [from an FBI SYMPOSIUM in 2005]
[Snipped bits from Page 18: ]

However, since the definition was to be utilized by law enforcement, a lower number of victims would allow law enforcement more flexibility in committing resourcesto a potential serial murder investigation.

The general definition of spree murder is two or more murders committed by an offender or offenders, without a cooling-off period. According to the definition, the lack of acooling-off period marks the difference between a spree murder and a serial murder.

The different discussion groups at the Symposium agreed on a number of similar factors tobe included in a definition. These included:
In combining the various ideas put forth at the Symposium, the following definition wascrafted:
Serial Murder: The unlawful killing of two or more victims by the same offender(s),in separate events.

• one or more offenders
  • two or more murdered victims
  • incidents should be occurring in separate events, at different times
  • the time period between murders separates serial murder from mass murder

Someone should have asked the DA if they recovered nearly 5 pounds of marijuana.. I would assume that would be an essential in believing this story from CD.

This. And if they can't or don't, will it have any bearing?

Need to disagree with theory being discussed that CD just wanted the "kill" .. I think he needed cash badly, and robbery was motive..Then covered his tracks...

IMO, this makes absolutely no sense. Simply selling the drugs would have resulted in fast cast (though not quite as fast). The amounts we're talking about are negligible for CD and his family: $10k can probably be found between his parent's couch cushions even after the maid comes through.

If he needed money badly, presumably he was in some sort of financial trouble or debt... so murder 4 people and get into real trouble? Makes no sense at all. Not suggesting any of this makes sense, but I don't think this a reasonable explanation.

Actually it was said the other passenger had facial hair, hence likely Kratz

You're right. I just finished SK affidavit where he admits being with CD on July 5

I'm not buying the drug selling story, it doesn't make sense. If you go to buy pot, you want pot. If you don't have enough money you don't then buy a gun. He's lying. This wasn't about pot. My opinion is he liked hunting, he brought Jimi to his house, hunted him down and shot him. Liked it and brought his cousin along for the next ones. I believe he lured those boys to his place for the purpose of hunting them. It doesn't make any sense to shoot someone over a few paltry dollars when you're worth millions. I'm relieved the boys were found and I hope they search the property for other persons that have been missing for the past couple of years. I'm also not convinced it was just these four boys. He had to know it was going to be big when he took out four in a space of 2 days. I'd guess it was getting boring for him and he wanted to be stopped.
This makes the most sense to me.......he got tired of deer. Or maybe they were off season.

IMO, this makes absolutely no sense. Simply selling the drugs would have resulted in fast cast (though not quite as fast). The amounts we're talking about are negligible for CD and his family: $10k can probably be found between his parent's couch cushions even after the maid comes through.

If he needed money badly, presumably he was in some sort of financial trouble or debt... so murder 4 people and get into real trouble? Makes no sense at all. Not suggesting any of this makes sense, but I don't think this a reasonable explanation.

I dont believe he had the weed,straight up robbery...why else would Kratz be there? This guy allegedly was begging for $20 on line, and petty theft which he then sold

So what does everyone think? After reading SK affidavit, it appears that he doesn't admit to shooting any of them. Just being present. Which one is lying?

So what does everyone think? After reading SK affidavit, it appears that he doesn't admit to shooting any of them. Just being present. Which one is lying?

Link the SK affidavit

In my state you pick it up from a clean, well-run shop, staffed with security and full of cameras. Soon taxes will be levied on every sale. Attorney in my building is going into the business because it's so lucrative and well-regulated now.

Legalization can really eliminate shady dealings and scary dealers.
Stop. It. .....greetings from NJ.:gaah:

I'm waiting on forensic gun evidence and would follow that trail...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I think SK is lying. CD has nothing to hide...he already has 3 charges of murder...whats a 4th? why lie at that point?

I don't like to play the blame game. Our mental health system is absolutely horrible. The waiting list in my hometown is 2+ months. Seriously. Once you're an established patient it's not like having an on call doctor. You can call and leave a message and they'll try to work you in. So my point is, they'd already had him committed involuntarily. Sometimes the doctors don't even know if the meds they're prescribing are working for their patients. So how can the parents be so sure of themselves and what constitutes getting a court order signed by a judge, then, paperwork in hand, calling the police & ambulance for another involuntary comm. I hate this kid and his cousin. But I can't blame it on the parents. They're adults. I feel confident their parents are sick over their crimes. Questioning everything & asking themselves what they could've done differently. Oh I'm sure they spoiled him. But spoiling a child doesn't make them murderers, it makes then self entitled *advertiser censored**holes. Like majority of the leaders in our country lol I don't know these ppl they may all be crazy, but I've learned my own lesson about judging parents. It came back to haunt me during my parenthood, thank God it wasn't a similar scenario in my case.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member