Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm failing to understand why JTP bought a shotgun but most especially why did JTP go with Cosmo to a very remote part of the property while cosmo was armed

Doesn't sound logical to me

Because it is a lie

That's not how it works with most dealers. Smart dealers want you to meet them at their choice of location, on their terms, at the time they say. You don't just tell the dealer "yeah bring it over to my house". That's how dealers get set up and robbed. It makes a lot more sense that CD picked up JTP and brought him over to his farm to sell him something than if CD were to bring it over to JTP's house.

Also, it makes a lot more sense to make a drug transaction at his 90 acre farm than at some random person's house.

yeah but he would still have to drive it back to JTP'S house so he would accomplish nothing.

I'm failing to understand why JTP bought a shotgun but most especially why did JTP go with Cosmo to a very remote part of the property while cosmo was armed

There are so many things we don't/won't understand, but that's what happened.

Sometimes the simplest answer is the correct answer....it doesn't matter....he's a lifer...

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Doesn't matter. It's done for the case of these 4 boys and their murderers.

What I will say is that there are a lot of people still trying to make sense of this. You will never make sense of it... No one ever tells 100 percent of the truth in these situations. These are not rational men, they are monsters. There is no rational answer and we aren't likely to get any more information to add to what we already have.

Time for the families to start to heal and for the frenzy to stop.

Maybe Cosmo said "8" and Jimi thought it meant hundred, not thousand.

Jimi was a very good student and if he was buying this much he's most likely bought before. You don't think he would've questioned needing $800 for 4lbs? I live 20 minutes down the road and $800 would get a few ounces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because Cosmo wasn't waiving his gun around, JTP had no reason to think this guy had a gun on him and was the lunatic he is. And I highly doubt there was any shotgun transaction.. you don't go to buy some pot and end up impulse buying weaponry.

Perhaps CD said something like "come with me this is where I keep my stash" or maybe even "You can test fire this gun over here"

Jimi was a very good student and if he was buying this much he's most likely bought before. You don't think he would've questioned needing $800 for 4lbs? I live 20 minutes down the road and $800 would get a few ounces.

I really have no clue. I don't know what he was thinking. It was just a quick idea of mine. In the end, it doesn't really matter.

It was 8k for 4lbs

But I don't get how Jimi would have 8k to spend on 4lbs of weed and what he planned on doing with that much weed

The young man who said he met CD to purchase weed, but wouldn't get in the car with CD, must be saying his prayers..CD likely would have killed him as well..

I agree with another poster, that they lured the victims under the premise of selling them weed, when their true motive was to hunt them down and kill them for the thrill. It was a game in which they graduated from large game to humans. They're nothing more than pure evil, violent sociopaths.

I think CD thinks he's going to be declared legally incompetent to stand trial due to his alleged schizophrenia. Not saying he doesn't really have it but I want to see the proof, and I'm assuming / hoping there will be a full psychiatric evaluation done that will answer that question.

yeah but he would still have to drive it back to JTP'S house so he would accomplish nothing.
He would accomplish completing the transaction on his own property, having control over the transaction, and possibly stashing the money away rather than having to complete the transaction on someone else's property and potentially getting robbed. Maybe JTP didn't have a car or means to get over to CD's?

This is all hypothetical.

I agree with another poster, that they lured the victims under the premise of selling them weed, when their true motive was to hunt them down and kill them for the thrill. It was a game in which they graduated from large game to humans. They're nothing more than pure evil, violent sociopaths.

I think CD thinks he's going to be declared legally incompetent to stand trial due to his alleged schizophrenia. Not saying he doesn't really have it but I want to see the proof, and I'm assuming / hoping there will be a full psychiatric evaluation done that will answer that question.

if you believe this, and I don't, how do you explain Kratz involvement, a known druggie and petty thief...could possibly understand your view if CD was only person involved, but why have a person who could "narc" you out at any point

Still unknown is the person who called LE with the tip of buying Meo's car from CD

Just a question about due process

since they confessed do they still go to trial? Or how will this play out?

View attachment 119974

File should be attached since crime watch site is down.

absolutely chilling so we have a co- defendant now correct? I see CD blamed SK and SK said he was just there if I read this document correctly. I have a question and I do not know where I may have read this , is CD a special needs person? He sure isnt short on being evil, not for sure if I read that correctly days ago or not?

Just a question about due process

since they confessed do they still go to trial? Or how will this play out?

We don't know that they have struck a plea deal, other than the DP being taken off the table for CD. I suspect the issue of Kratz's culpability in this is far from resolved.

They could still go to trial.

The only logical reason I can think if JTP going to a remote part of the property with CD is to shoot the gun a few times to see if he wants to buy it. I'm not from the area but where I am from it is no big deal to target shoot and sight in guns with some friends. It also isn't unheard of to test a gun out before purchasing it. Maybe CD was playing innocent and like he was friendly then lost control and shot JTP.

The young man who said he met CD to purchase weed, but wouldn't get in the car with CD, must be saying his prayers..CD likely would have killed him as well..
I thought of him right away. THIS kid followed his gut, thank God

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

After reading the affidavit it's clear there was nothing more to this than CD and SK killing for these poor boys for sport. They were out looking to murder innocent victims and JP, DF, MS and TM happened to take the bait.

My God, what disgusting, subhuman monsters they are, undeserving of the air they breathe.

I agree. And the witness that wouldn't get into Cosmo's vehicle when he demanded it had a guardian angel with him. IMO he would've been in that grave with the rest if he listened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV