Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how you can tell if something is fake new:

If you see a big breaking news story go to news.google.com and type in the headline, if nothing shows up in Google news or any other big news organization then it is fake.

You can also go to the local news networks and see if anyone else is reporting the big breaking news story. If they are not it is fake news.

Please be very careful and remember if you see a story that begins with http://www.breakingnews247.net/ it is fake news.

Here are the Websleuths rules if you need a refresher http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Thank you,
Tricia

bumping up this post...

Thanks, i thought it interesting too. Is it known just how well CD knew the guys he killed? Were they really friendly or just casual aquaintances? I believe he went to the same school as one of them.
It is the first time i can recall ever hearing about someone that is having a meet up with others that want to score drugs from that person that end up being murdered. As long as the person wanting to buy the drugs has the money there should of just been a normal transaction.
That's why i asked about were the boys regular customers of CD to get weed from, and did they have regular dealings with him? If they were actually spending $800 for some weed that's a lot of weed. Some of the msm articles have stated CD dealt in drugs & guns, and if that is true others in that community would of known what he was doing in that regard.
I guess for some reason? the drug deal was the lure for murder.

I'm thinking investigation into social media will reveal a lot more. I suspect the one young man who had a convo with CD on SM about the first missing young man precipited the three murders in one day. And there is a connection in that, and the three were lured for murder to silence them.

And drugs could very well be the only common thread. These are all young men, the same age, in the same area.
Jmo

I don't think CD's parents could of had any idea of what their son was going to do. All they knew was he had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and as others here have stated that diagnosis doesn't equate to someone turning into a killer. I'm sure they are suffering too, and can't imagine how they must feel.
There are some circumstances where a person with such a diagnosis can turn violent though. If they aren't medicated or stop taking their meds they can have a psychotic episode, along with taking other drugs and drinking alcohol. That is a couple of things i remembered from reading up about the subject. I would think that it would be the exception though.

I tried but failed to find the link but one article said his mom had him involuntarily committed to a mental hospital because he was acting crazy and had a gun. I would guess after that (January or February?) the family did lock up their guns. But he was said to sell them regularly so probably just had his own supply. They are so easily obtained in the states, head to a gun show....they won't do any background check. Sad in the states you don't even go through a tiny bit of checking in most places. So many more hoops to drive a car, but shoot a gun...easy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(quote)
David Berkowitz, better known as the “Son of Sam” killed six people in the 1970s claiming that his neighbor’s dog had told him to do it. He was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
Jared Lee Loughner, convicted of killing six people and wounding 13 including U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in 2011, was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.
James Eagan Holmes, currently on trial for the 2012 “Batman murders” in Aurora, has been diagnosed with schizophrenia by 20 doctors.
http://www.forensicscolleges.com/blog/resources/dangerous-minds-criminal-mental-illness

Also Charlie Manson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As i see it the four boys would not have met with CD if they didn't feel comfortable about going there, so they either had dealings with him before or thought they knew him somewhat, and that he was okay enough for them to go there. And from what was stated in msm sounds as if other people that had interactions with him treated him like a bit of a joke when he said he had killed before. Except this time it was no joking at all and he really did kill four innocent young men. He well might have killed before but that remains to be seen.

Wonder if the parents were away over the 4th of July? Because if the neighbors heard gunshots wouldn't the family hear them also?

Wonder if the parents were away over the 4th of July? Because if the neighbors heard gunshots wouldn't the family hear them also?

The farm property where the crimes happened is not where they live. Their primary residence is in Bensalem and the farm is in Solebury (maybe 15 miles away).

Not every one locks up their guns, and many don't go that far in keeping a gun put up. They want get to it if needed.

Not everyone lives with a paranoid schizophrenic either. Responsible gun owners tailor how they store their weapons to their specific situations.

In the case of living with somebody with diagnosed mental problems, a pistol lock or safe would have been very prudent and common sense. Of course, other households would not need these arrangements.

The Everipedia website referenced in the TC case is completely unreliable, anyone can be a source for it. It is not believed that TC even had a girlfriend, nor are the texts referenced being accepted as genuine.

That being said, TC is still missing, last seen in Bensalem where CD lived, and disappeared shortly before these crimes. Could he be a victim? I guess the continuing investigation may determine that.

Rose-the parents (and CD) lived miles away in Bensalem. I think CD used to hang out at the Solebury property by himself at least sometimes-and there didn't appear to be anyplace there that was a suitable place to reside (no house that was fit to live in). I think he had a lot of autonomy, in spite of a schizophrenia diagnosis, and a possible serious head injury.

Here is how you can tell if something is fake new:

If you see a big breaking news story go to news.google.com and type in the headline, if nothing shows up in Google news or any other big news organization then it is fake.

You can also go to the local news networks and see if anyone else is reporting the big breaking news story. If they are not it is fake news.

Please be very careful and remember if you see a story that begins with http://www.breakingnews247.net/ it is fake news.

Here are the Websleuths rules if you need a refresher http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Thank you,
Tricia
Bumping (nicely)

Thanks Jmoose. Wow, this person had a privileged life. I wonder if the farm land was leased? But, this autonomy makes me think the farmland, what 60 acres, was the opportunity for premeditation, the access where no one could see or hear... It is so unspeakably tragic and straight out of criminal minds episode.

Thanks Jmoose. Wow, this person had a privileged life. I wonder if the farm land was leased? But, this autonomy makes me think the farmland, what 60 acres, was the opportunity for premeditation, the access where no one could see or hear... It is so unspeakably tragic and straight out of criminal minds episode.

This is right near my father's house; it is beautiful there, and the property is just big enough that you wouldn't hear a person in trouble, but you could hear gunshots, and maybe large earth-moving equipment, but nobody would think anything of either kinds of noise. Part of the land was leased for corn farming, but I guess there isn't a lot of maintenance or attention to the fields at this time of year, so he felt perfectly safe from prying eyes or ears.

If you bump up the "Elevation Exaggeration" on Google Earth to a "3," which is not how it will look in real life, it just shows details more prominently, you can see how the area in red could be a "mountain" compared to the dig site where the 3 boys were found. The second image is rotated so that north is not at the top.
themtn1.jpgthemtn2.jpg

Apologies (AGAIN) for all the posts. The area I am referring to, as is Geralyn, is the area in the red polygon I created. You can see the changes over time if you zoom in. I can create clearer imagery now that we know more details.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-Co-5-9-July-2017-2&p=13490212#post13490212
Good post Lou, noticed in the set of images that you posted the first image is from 6/6/2005, and the road that leads from the house to the field where the dig site was located and beyond to the farther field is not present. It was reported that CD's family purchased this land sometime in 2005. All future images show the road, so is it safe to assume that the family put the road in?
Also, regarding the upper field where JTP was found, an earlier post stated that images from Bing maps showed piles of concrete slabs around the perimeter of that same upper field. Similar to the pile at the dig site where the common grave containing 3 of the men were found.

This is the area where Jimi was found. I attached the imagery from the most recent available (2016), and the past.

In 2002, the area was clear.
In 2004, you can see what I believe would be a dirt pile itself at the end of the "road" from the clearing itself.
In 2005, I believe the DiNardo family took ownership of that property.
In 2008, you can clearly see the beginning of land disturbances...

Again, this could merely be from construction activities, dumping concrete, gravel, but this area stood out immediately to me from the beginning, and now that we know Jimi's body was buried there, I would insist on each of those gravel piles being investigated.

2004.jpg2008.jpg2010.jpg2011.jpg2016.jpg

Good post Lou, noticed in the set of images that you posted the first image is from 6/6/2005, and the road that leads from the house to the field where the dig site was located and beyond to the farther field is not present. It was reported that CD's family purchased this land sometime in 2005. All future images show the road, so is it safe to assume that the family put the road in?
Also, regarding the upper field where JTP was found, an earlier post stated that images from Bing maps showed piles of concrete slabs around the perimeter of that same upper field. Similar to the pile at the dig site where the common grave containing 3 of the men were found.
Here is link to Bing map, not sure of date this was taken. https://binged.it/2us1KZS

This is reply to post #710 by jawndough, sorry forgot to hit "reply with quote"

How reliable is that website? And have any of the photos been confirmed or referenced elsewhere? According to the one image of the text messages, a person close to CD family who was in court for one of CD's proceedings states there are 12 bodies. link here: https://www.everipedia.com/timothy-ceasar/

Yes, but the texter also said he was 90% sure the 2nd person of interest was CD's dad, so I'd take the 12 bodies comment with a box of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking investigation into social media will reveal a lot more. Jmo

RSBM for focus.

But now that they have him and he's confessed, are they still investigating? I'm not clear on how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member