Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have no clue which of the perps was more of a motivator for the murders, but I had an idea that would especially work with the TC case.

People have noted that SK has that look in his eyes and CD doesn't seem to as much. I think a possible scenario is:

SK was into this kinda stuff already, Columbine type fetishism perhaps. Then maybe CD gets into the accident and starts having more schizoid or psychopathic thoughts. Maybe SK kills TC and tells CD "Hey you know how you've been talking about killing people, well I just did. Now you have to do a murder by yourself too as a kind of initiation" so then CD kills JTP. Not sure if SK would have been there, but I'd like to hear if he has a good alibi for the time of JTP's murder. Then, after CD proves he can kill, the two of them start on their spree.

Now I have no clue, and it's just as easily possible that SK got roped in as a scapegoat type or just a helper.

I think what is most sure, though, is that (in at least the last 3 murders) these kids were just on a killing spree (pretty sure it would be classified as spree and not mass murder.

But SK wasn't. These two boys were working together for all but one of four murders IMO schizophrenia didn't play a role.

I agree with you 100%

But SK wasn't. These two boys were working together for all but one of four murders IMO schizophrenia didn't play a role.

I am actually unclear about what role in the three murders SK actually participated in? Do you know? TIA.

That is why it is just my opinion, and my opinion only. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, but I respectfully disagree.

I'm not disputing that his reported diagnosis of schizophrenia may be a factor in this situation; I am only saying that I think it is one piece of the puzzle. I believe that his head injury and co-occurring substance use are what ramped up his psychotic behavior. People are also placed in psychiatric facilities for head injuries like CD had, and for complications related to substance use all the time.

Additionally, a diagnosis like schizophrenia can take a long time to get right because the behavior of the person has to be observed by a professional who has been trained to do so, and it must be independent of other factors, like drug use, cognitive injuries, and other factors. I know that we will never see his medical records due to HIPAA, but I am curious what the psychiatrist's basis for the diagnosis of schizophrenia was, and how he or she came to that determination. How long was he observed for? How long had he been off street drugs? How was his head injury impacting his behavior?

Again, this is all just my opinion, and my opinion only.

His mother had him committed to a psyche facility. Why and what behaviours he was actually acting out i don't know but must have been enough to cause his family concern. Was he on medication? Did he go off his meds? There are lots of missing pieces to the puzzle IMO.

I am actually unclear about what role in the three murders SK actually participated in? Do you know? TIA.

Have you read the confessions? I can't remember where they are but perhaps someone can supply you the links.

Has the ATV accident actually been verified by anyone in CD's family or LE?

Have you read the confessions? I can't remember where they are but perhaps someone can supply you the links.

Nope haven't seen them yet, so a link would be appreciated, thanks.

CD claims that SK killed Dean, and SK claims that CD did. Hard to say why CD would lie and say he only killed 3 guys and not 4; much easier to say why SK would say he didn't kill anyone, and only helped clean up the mess. We don't know, but my guess is that CD has it right, unless he thinks it makes him less guilty somehow to say that he didn't kill Dean. And... why would SK come back over to the farm on Saturday, if he didn't kill anyone? Why wasn't he off hiding someplace and blabbing to the police?

So I have no clue which of the perps was more of a motivator for the murders, but I had an idea that would especially work with the TC case.

People have noted that SK has that look in his eyes and CD doesn't seem to as much. I think a possible scenario is:

SK was into this kinda stuff already, Columbine type fetishism perhaps. Then maybe CD gets into the accident and starts having more schizoid or psychopathic thoughts. Maybe SK kills TC and tells CD "Hey you know how you've been talking about killing people, well I just did. Now you have to do a murder by yourself too as a kind of initiation" so then CD kills JTP. Not sure if SK would have been there, but I'd like to hear if he has a good alibi for the time of JTP's murder. Then, after CD proves he can kill, the two of them start on their spree.
Just adding, is that pic of CD with his faced dinged up from the suppposed accident?

Now I have no clue, and it's just as easily possible that SK got roped in as a scapegoat type or just a helper.

I think what is most sure, though, is that (in at least the last 3 murders) these kids were just on a killing spree (pretty sure it would be classified as spree and not mass murder.

Just jumping off your post, has anyone been able to find any info on SK's shooting? Interesting that it may have coincided with the date that CD claimed he was wandering around in the woods after an atv accident. Could the two boys have been attacked together? I keep trying to figure out why SK was called in to join this mess. Was there some other connection? I have never bought the atv accident/head injury story.

Was the pic of CD with his face dinged up supposedly from the atv accident?

In reference to Geralyn's post - I shared this back in Thread #2 with my same concerns. It's worrisome.

I was playing rapid catch up....can you link us here, I'd love to read your thoughts...or if you have the post # I can go find it? tia very worrisome :(

This is the area where Jimi was found. I attached the imagery from the most recent available (2016), and the past.

In 2002, the area was clear.
In 2004, you can see what I believe would be a dirt pile itself at the end of the "road" from the clearing itself.
In 2005, I believe the DiNardo family took ownership of that property.
In 2008, you can clearly see the beginning of land disturbances...

Again, this could merely be from construction activities, dumping concrete, gravel, but this area stood out immediately to me from the beginning, and now that we know Jimi's body was buried there, I would insist on each of those gravel piles being investigated.

View attachment 120062View attachment 120063View attachment 120064View attachment 120065View attachment 120066

So my guesstimate was virtually spot on? I had read at the end of a trail on elevated land about 1/4 mile from the 12 foot mass grave. I measured 400 metres and put the marker where I thought was likely.

Sometimes I scare myself lol

Apologies (AGAIN) for all the posts. The area I am referring to, as is Geralyn, is the area in the red polygon I created. You can see the changes over time if you zoom in. I can create clearer imagery now that we know more details.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ks-Co-5-9-July-2017-2&p=13490212#post13490212

YES! Thats the area to which I a referring, Go look at it on Bing satellite map...and you will see the various piles of concrete/stone rubble. Now compare to the 'grown over' maps on Google, where its not even as distinctive. I suppose it could be just concrete dumping ...but why spread out that way? I'm no farmer so maybe thats not odd?

Has the ATV accident actually been verified by anyone in CD's family or LE?

I don't believe so. He claimed he was in an accident some months back and walked around in the woods for a couple of days with a head injury and broken bones. You'd think that kind of situation would have made some news in the area, or he would have at least been reported missing. But nothing.

YES! Thats the area to which I a referring, Go look at it on Bing satellite map...and you will see the various piles of concrete/stone rubble. Now compare to the 'grown over' maps on Google, where its not even as distinctive. I suppose it could be just concrete dumping ...but why spread out that way? I'm no farmer so maybe thats not odd?

Are you thinking that maybe he's in the habit of marking his sites with concrete or stone rubble?

CD may have co-occurring diagnosis along with the Schizophrenia......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo