Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there was no ATV accident. Maybe he got the **** bet out of him by someone he tried to rip off or even killed. Was the mental institution before or after the 'accident'?

<modsnip> makes me laugh bragging about how he 'played' the psychiatrists at the hospital. Yeah, you played them alright ***hat. They are enjoying their comfy lives and having dinner with their families and friends in fancy restaurants while you and Cuz are in cages eating baloney and white bread sandwiches, looking forward to a long future of being raped and beat to pulp until you die. They WILL knock out all your teeth for obvious reasons. You won! Played well, "Playa". So Dumb. So incredibly Dumb!

I`m thinking the same about the ATV " accident".
Someone might have given him a serious beat down and the 4 deceased boys may have either knew who did it or betrayed CD in some way and he found about it .
Revenge killing ?

The ATV accident story has sounded a bit suspect, especially coming from someone who has a distant relationship with the truth. It would make a fantastic cover story for someone who needs to explain a prolonged absence. The injury could be from a scuffle with another one of his victims.

This article says it happened a year ago. Can you find the article that interviewed his ex girlfriend?

It wasn't an article. It was a poster here that knew her. She's hiding from the media. Said they had gone out for a year and half, which is a long time at that age. It was either in this thread or the previous one.

I also saw reference to his now deleted twitter or other account that had photos of him injured. Not the mugging ones. And there were plenty of people making comments about it at the time. I'm confident, plus someone said LE confirmed it, that this accident happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some who knew DiNardo said his behavior had changed in recent months, with unconfirmed reports blaming it on injuries from an ATV accident. He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and his mother, Sandra, once had committed him to a mental-health facility. The only charge on his criminal record was a February arrest for having a firearm.

That charge, a felony, was dismissed in May because of faulty paperwork.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...ucks-county-20170715.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true

How Fake News Is Making The #Missing4 Tragedy More Confusing

An extremely false and misleading article allegedly linking the father of DiNardo to a human trafficking investigation can be confirmed as false

According to data from Facebook, the false report from BreakingNews247.com, a website where anyone can write an article to “prank your friends,” had received 25,682 likes, shares and comments by Sunday morning.

Surely this is libel as well, and actionable.

It's just his name-"Cosmo Dinardo"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does look more like a shrine or token than proof of possession of the shoes to sell.
Seriously, if I was going to buy the shoes, the ammo would make it a great big "NOPE"
No way I'd meet him anywhere!
MOO
The date IMO is key to something nefarious that CD orchestrated.
Again MOO

MOO

I found the post I mentioned earlier from the friend of his last girlfriend. She says he was never the same after the accident. It is post 1081 on thread six. Not sure how to quote it or link it after the thread is closed.

Here is an out of date article that interviews a friend who refers to the accident. Elsewhere that I can't remember it said it was a frontal lobe injury. That could impact impulse control and judgement. But schizophrenia, head injury, as long as you can prove he knew right from wrong, and hiding the bodies indicates that, it's unlikely he could ever be considered innocent. It might give him a shot at parole though.
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture...hed-on-pennsylvania-farm-what-we-know-w492220

BBM - It's possible. I'm still waiting for some visual aid to help nail down the exact location, because I'm never 100% happy until I can do that.
I think Gray Hughes is the man for this job. Check out his contributions on other cases on websleuths. Im sure some of you are familiar with them.

According to: http://www.buckscountyboa.org

The Aquetong address land (where Dean's car was found) land itself went up for sale in Spring 2005 and is recorded in Sandra Dinardo's name by August 2006.

The one Lower York Rd addresss was in the DiNardo name in December 2015, but the other Lower York Rd address was in 2005..

I'm sorry to be a pain in the behind, but could you confirm which property is which? I took a look at the property records and plugged the addresses in to Google maps, but I'm still not sure if I have this right.

1. The Aquetong property was where the car was located, as you said above.

2. The bodies were all buried at the property that is actually three neighboring lots (one listed as 6### Lower York Rd, and two as just Lower York Rd, and all owned by the family since 2005.)

3. The other Lower York Rd property (listed as 5###, which is just west of the 6### property) so far hasn't played a role in the case. (Just to add to your research, it looks like that property was in the family since late 2008/early 2009, if you look at the sale date/recorded date, rather than the date in the first column of the spreadsheet.)

Is that all correct? Please correct anything that is wrong and I will try to edit my post if time permits so as to not cause additional confusion!

It does look more like a shrine or token than proof of possession of the shoes to sell.
Seriously, if I was going to buy the shoes, the ammo would make it a great big "NOPE"
MOO
Again MOO

MOO

Nah, it's definitely just a shoe sale pic that happens to be creepy. The ammo is a huge nope and weird af, I agree, but I don't think the date is anything but a common form of timestamp used on the internet, just to show he has the shoes.

I found the post I mentioned earlier from the friend of his last girlfriend. She says he was never the same after the accident. It is post 1081 on thread six. Not sure how to quote it or link it after the thread is closed.

Issue with this though is unless a verified insider we can't take what they say as gospel unless confirmed by MSM..back to the old anyone can really say anything that doesn't make it true or make them who they say they are..they may be but we have no way of knowing..

Nah, it's definitely just a shoe sale pic that happens to be creepy. The ammo is a huge nope and weird af, I agree, but I don't think the date is anything but a common form of timestamp used on the internet, just to show he has the shoes.

I'm not so sure it's just an innocent shoe sale pic, moo...not ruling anything out at this point. It's quite suspicious to me. Reminds me of TK's amazon posts...

Man this fake news stuff is ridiculous...

I think Gray Hughes is the man for this job. Check out his contributions on other cases on websleuths. Im sure some of you are familiar with them.

Omg this would be fantastic! I linked one of his sample videos upstream from Abby's and Libby's case. You guys will be blown away...

MOO
Again MOO

MOO

For real!!

ETA: wait a minute, could that be code for "I sell guns too"? Maybe a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo