Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some who knew DiNardo said his behavior had changed in recent months, with unconfirmed reports blaming it on injuries from an ATV accident. He had been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and his mother, Sandra, once had committed him to a mental-health facility. The only charge on his criminal record was a February arrest for having a firearm.

That charge, a felony, was dismissed in May because of faulty paperwork.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...ucks-county-20170715.html?amphtml=y&mobi=true
Yes, he changed. He got older and braver.

Could have been the cover story the family used after CD got jumped and beaten by unknown actors.

Maybe the 4 deceased boys had something to do with that and CD recently found out about it....CD said in his confession that he felt " threatened " by them.

Could be a revenge killing for an actual betrayal or a perceived betrayal ( schizo paranoia )

I will never believe that these boys were involved in any physical violence against CosmosDiNardo. First, they would never meet up with someone they had already had to beat some sense into and second, he would be too scared of anyone that could whoop his ****.

He looks creepy, <modsnip> Just a <modsnip> coward, snitch that shot 4 unarmed, innocent, nice, kids in the back when they had done absolutely nothing to him. He says he wanted to rob them. Really? Kids who make their first million while still in HS commit murder for a few dollars? Ha. I think he envied them because they were normal.

KS looks like he couldn't think his way home on a one-way street. He is the leaf blower burglar who kept both guns in the house where he was living and who stole costume jewelry from the girl next door which he sold to a local shop. Puhlease.

For real!!

ETA: wait a minute, could that be code for "I sell guns too"? Maybe a stretch.
I dont think its a stretch. The sneakers look like they belong in the garbage. People that know him have said he seems to always have ulterior motives. Thats consistant with baiting and killing four young mem.

It wasn't an article. It was a poster here that knew her. She's hiding from the media. Said they had gone out for a year and half, which is a long time at that age. It was either in this thread or the previous one.

I also saw reference to his now deleted twitter or other account that had photos of him injured. Not the mugging ones. And there were plenty of people making comments about it at the time. I'm confident, plus someone said LE confirmed it, that this accident happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That was me/my post.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Issue with this though is unless a verified insider we can't take what they say as gospel unless confirmed by MSM..back to the old anyone can really say anything that doesn't make it true or make them who they say they are..they may be but we have no way of knowing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we have many ways of knowing. It has been stated by others in MSM, a friend identified in The Rolling Stones article said the same, unidentified but quotes neighbors in other articles, as well as by LE in the affidavit. So there really is no question that this accident happened and changed his behavior. Though he was weird before, but probably not totally nuts.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/9de77bc20562e1f8169f3b6a60129199

"Eric Beitz, 20, of Bensalem, said Wednesday that he and his friends had hung out often in recent weeks with Cosmo DiNardo, and said DiNardo came off as agreeable on the surface but routinely sold firearms, spoke about killing people, and seemed to have “ulterior motives.”

“I can tell you on multiple different occasions, on multiple different accounts, from multiple different people, including myself – Cosmo has spoken about weird things like killing people and having people killed,” Beitz said. “Everybody you talk to about this guy, you hear he’s mentally unstable.”"

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...-having-people-killed-20170712.html?mobi=true
IMO, been around some young kids, I have heard so-and-so was mugged, later to hear that they were shooting their mouth off in front of new acquaintances and got beat up. Hospital was told it was a mugging so paperwork would back the original story up. And if I knew someone was already responsible for four murders, I would probably believe that when he bragged about prior murders, he did do it. At the least, I would take some metal detectors to all the properties since all known young men were shot and he has postings of ammunition. I would check them for blood. I would also look at his credit card records and study his travels and missing young men (or women) in those areas.

No, we have many ways of knowing. It has been stated by others in MSM, a friend identified in The Rolling Stones article said the same, unidentified but quotes neighbors in other articles, as well as by LE in the affidavit. So there really is no question that this accident happened and changed his behavior. Though he was weird before, but probably not totally nuts.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...r/news-story/9de77bc20562e1f8169f3b6a60129199

I'm planning on setting up a time for the mods to call so I can become verified. I've just been working 15 hour days all over the place, so I was waiting until the craziness of work was over. The only time I've been available lately is 2:30-3:00 am EST [emoji26] while I'm omw into work lol

OT: On my laptop and format of the forum totally changed. Anyone else? I looked to make sure I wasn't on mobile mode. Weird.

ETA: it did somehow switch to mobile between one page and another. I'm going a little bonkers. Need caffeine.

OT: On my laptop and format of the forum totally changed. Anyone else? I looked to make sure I wasn't on mobile mode. Weird.

ETA: it did somehow switch to mobile between one page and another. I'm going a little bonkers. Need caffeine.
On an iPad, all the same format.

I wonder, without confirmation, without knowing exactly what he was booked for in the psychiatric facility, if this diagnosis of schizophrenia, is the PR for a more complex mental profile. People say oh they're crazy, they're schizo.

And one would think with a diagnosis as serious as schizophrenia last February (?) that this person would be much more monitored. He was not a street person, and was arrested for weapons, and yes I am wondering how he had his parent's weapons, no oversight of a grown child living in the house with mental issues?

It's hard because the last thing I want to do is judge, but when I remember the anguish and the pitfalls of Elliott Rogers parents who tried, and knew something wasn't right, I have to wonder...

This is exactly what I've been saying! A recent diagnosis as serious as this should have warranted much closer supervision-so what if the parents are busy! Something isn't quite right here, between the alleged atv accident and the February schizophrenia diagnosis.

This is exactly what I've been saying! A recent diagnosis as serious as this should have warranted much closer supervision-so what if the parents are busy! Something isn't quite right here, between the alleged atv accident and the February schizophrenia diagnosis.
It may be a case of the parents simply not wanting to believe it. From what I have heard, the mother pushed for the treatment but the father kept pulling him out. It's possible it's a machismo thing. I know with my own parents, it was difficult to get their support when I wanted treatment for my own bipolar and ADD. Things didn't feel right to me around 23 (although in retrospect, I probably should have been treated for the ADD when I was younger) and I'm glad I sought help on my own. My mother somewhat accepts it now, 13 years later, but my father rants about my generation needing to blame things on something, etc. My aunt/his sister had very well documented and thoroughly treated mental health issues, so I suspect my dad's reticence has to do with her struggles.

The police had been trying to arrested him for the gun possession way before the murders (because he was committed as an inpatient involuntarily he wasn't supposed to have, much less deal in guns). It was only because they filed incorrectly that he wasn't arrested much earlier. No doubt he would have been bailed but maybe that would have led to more supervision and less likely to murder? (Who knows) I'll bet LE is not happy they screwed up the first time.

Are you thinking that maybe he's in the habit of marking his sites with concrete or stone rubble?
Yes...I think so. Covers up the look of freshly turned dirt...also serves as backfill after digging a hole and dont have enough soil to put back in. Stops animals from getting into a buried item, etc

What if the shoe is someone else's like the victims? He tried selling the car, why not a shoe and the bullet could be symbolic

CD stated he used the backhoe to bury JP, so I'm thinking it has to be an area that would be accessible to a large piece of equipment. That area to the north of the field looks heavily wooded, so not sure he would be able to get to it?

The area I see the concrete piles isn't wooded...its actually a cleared field. There are wood areas no the perimeter. But the road (in the Bing satellite images) goes all the way to the top of the north field right up to the wooded border. The concret/rubble piles are on the field side of the wooded areas. Someone posted an excellent picture upthread.

It happened on mine as well when I tried to open a link on another thread of a missing PA teen. Weird It is back to normal now

For real!!

ETA: wait a minute, could that be code for "I sell guns too"? Maybe a stretch.
That makes sense actually
A way to advertise arms by the caliber bullet, but make it look like shoes.
By the way, all of the kids I know that sell Kicks only sell brand new "out of the box". Alot of the shoes in Cosmos pix look used.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member